Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour AXA - Charlotte, NC

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Charlotte, NC95 avis
95 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.809 avis
Culture d'entreprise
There have been several changes throughout the past few years with the company, and several staff have left with out replacement. Everyone works hard to get things done.
Culture d'entreprise
The environment is work worthy. The staff is friendly and respectful. Very flexible with family time. Compensation could be better but you're paid based on skill set.
Culture d'entreprise
HEre's my opinion about AXA Equitable: A typical day was always filled with sunshine and wisdom raining down from on high. We looked for this raining wisdom, we, the lot.
Culture d'entreprise
Many opportunities for growth. You have the ability to work remotely and to move up the ladder. The company is very diverse and they offer several opportunities to be involved in the community.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Absolute worst company I have ever worked for. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. You are paid extremely low and they work you to your wits end, literally. Treated like a number not a human being.
Culture d'entreprise
Compensation is better for external applicants while internal applicants tend to get shafted. Some members of management care more about their advancement than developing their employees.
Culture d'entreprise
Compensation for role is the lowest in the city when compared to similar companies offering the same exact role. I got another job paying 50k starting.
Culture d'entreprise
If you are seeking a great place to work, AXA definitely should be on your list! The environment was professional, fun and leadership is always great, as they are also relatable people
Culture d'entreprise
The company is a good company to work for. My typical day at work includes incoming and outgoing phone calls, working the cases and emails. It requires much multitasking. The hardest part is trying to get the medical records from the facilities so that the underwriter can get the cases approved. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I'm assisting with getting someone approved for life insurance for their families security in case of their death and building the relationships with the agents.
Culture d'entreprise
I initially liked working at the Call Center. It was interesting learning about the different insurance policies but also overwhelming. Hardest part of the jobs is dealing with the clients and some advisers. As all jobs, the customers are "suppose" to be right; but sometimes they really aren't. Also advisers are selling the policies without knowing the products fully; leading clients yelling at us because of misinformation they received. Also management needs to communicate with one another more, in regards to information they are telling their employees. But it was a good experience.
Culture d'entreprise
Great company and workplace. They’re pretty open to just scheduling you whenever you’re available, you pretty much just set up your own availability and they’ll schedule you accordingly. Just be prepared to work a full 8 hours.
Culture d'entreprise
Open work space environment in a WELL certified building. great work environment with modern technology. collaboration space and healthy work space.
Culture d'entreprise
My experience at AEL started slow. I tried to learn as much as I could with little direction. Management does encourage work life balance and taking advantage of all PTO days. Benefits are very good but as a young professional I did not take full advantage. The new office space is very nice to work in.
Culture d'entreprise
The culture is completely different than what I have become accustom to. The director is a micro manager and it appears that certain employees can do whatever they want while others are held to the expected standrds.
Culture d'entreprise
Not a good place bad management
Look somewhere else

Promise not kept

Changing rules constantly

#####################################
Culture d'entreprise
I used to be very happy at AXA but it has gradually become a place where virtually everybody is unhappy. Management thinks a one-size fits all solution will make the company more profitable and that the way to become more innovative is to have endless talks about the importance of being innovative.
Culture d'entreprise
DO NOT work here. The level of incompetence of management and staff is extremely high. In working for AXA for 4 months they messed up payroll 3 times!!! Meaning I did not receive my paycheck on the correct scheduled day. The first 2 times it took them a WEEK to fix their mistake and distribute checks. The Third and final mistake took them 2 WEEKS. I quit and would never recommend working at AXA to anyone. Half the people I started with in my training class has quit and found a better job. Save yourself the trouble and work for a company that has the decency to pay their employees on time.
Points positifs
Cool coworkers
Points négatifs
Pay and no benefits
Culture d'entreprise
I sold insuranse when i worked at AXA. I was NOT and investment advirs, financial advisor, financial professional, etc. The sales side is lile a meat grinder or a puppy mill- they keep recruiting new advisers, and when they leave, the manager retains the clients as his own (and rakes in the trailing commissions). Reminiscent of a pyramid scheme! I learned a lot, but there was a lot i didnt know until i left and worked somewhere else. Focus is all on sales, if you ask for help or direct guidance expectthe manager to take a larfger chuck of your commussions. Do not take commissions annualized or upfront- if you leave, you will owe, and they will send a collections agency and possibly a lawyer after you. ,
Culture d'entreprise
I was with AXA US under 5 months as it was not the right fit for me. My role was as a Senior Recruiting Manager, tasked with recruiting experienced financial advisors to their firm. There is extreme micromanagement and I saw a lot of employee turnover during my time there. This is a highly top-down management run organization. They encourage recruiters to gloss over what is expected of advisors and are less than truthful when it comes to sharing role requirements. As an example, I was told by my manager that advisors are NOT expected to sell any AXA insurance products, as they have a Network to choose from, where advisors can choose the best insurance product for their clients. In reality, advisors do not qualify for any benefits and lose out on many incentives if they do not sell a min. of $100,000 GDC of AXA Ins. products per year. My hope is that AXA better defines their target advisor and acts with more integrity in the future.
Culture d'entreprise
Asscess financial reports for individuals. Learned a lot about individuals financial. Management was very unhand. Workplace culture was ok. The hardest part of this job as nothing. Enjoyed the people
Points positifs
Points négatifs
Culture d'entreprise
Work there for 12 years. Economy went south, mass layoff. Thought it would be my last job. GREAT PEOPLE! Have tried to go back multiple times, I just can't get the job.