Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour AXA - Syracuse, NY

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Syracuse, NY68 avis
68 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.809 avis
Culture d'entreprise
good and family balance. Gained and learned lot of technology and good people to work with.
Management changed often and worked with multiple projects and team.
Culture d'entreprise
Please use this company as a starting place, but never invest yourself fully. The unsaid part is that the pay never rises, the advancement never materializes, and your replacement is graduating college this year. If you can play the game and use this as a resume filler, you'll be happy. If you are optimistic and eager, be prepared to be used and thrown away.
Points positifs
Just need to show up, can be on your phone all day, never really any challenges
The loss of your soul
Culture d'entreprise
The worst place to work. They are racist. Manager don’t know how communicate. Lots of Favoritisms. They speak down to you. You can’t express your feelings. They firer your if you go to Human Service. It’s an uncomfortable, stressful place to work.
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoyed going to work. Mangers were usually fair but not always. It was a place you can see yourself staying to retire. Pay was not always great but what the lacked in pay they made up in other ways.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I was always unhappy working there. They racist, they speak down to you. It’s all favoritisms. The rules only apply to some people. If you not in there click you don’t move up it’s who you know.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
I have expanded my knowledge since i have started working for this company. Management has been very helpful with day to day cases. The hardest part of the job is helping clients with a case that I am not fa,iliar with.
Culture d'entreprise
After 2 months training, you were able to actually do calls. That was the challenge. Remembering what you learned and trying to apply it. Never sure how long you will be there.
office situation
Points négatifs
no actual help if you make a mistake.
Culture d'entreprise
The people who work here are great from top management on down. It is a very inclusive work environment, with kind of a "bunker mentality" shared among the rank and file. The work is extremely challenging with no day like the one before or after. The learning curve is incredibly steep, and the formal training very poor. It's pretty much learn by watching and doing. Flexibility to work from home one or two days a week is nice.
Points positifs
Extremely supportive management, excellent benefits
Very poor training
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoy the flexible work environment that AXA offers. I can work on my time and remotely. Organization is work from home friendly and allows employees to work on their schedule. This accommodation makes for a great work environment and culture, and motivates employees to be more productive.
Culture d'entreprise
Prepare to get laid off. Pay is below industry standards. Hard to get promoted and change departments. Management doesn't know the company's vision and just puts bandaids on broken practices.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my stay. I learned a lot. Recently there have been a lot of job cuts. Good work life balance. Managers care about their employees. Cafe on site.
Culture d'entreprise
Ok place to work. I was laid off once the company went from private to public. Many layoffs have been taking place due to the move to be a public company.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
I got an internship in Axa . My three months were very good. My advisor and management was very nice to us and I learned a lot of thing about culture of business life in US .
Culture d'entreprise
Management is poor and they don’t care about their employees. They only promote their friends or family members. They discriminate against certain employees
Culture d'entreprise
I took this position at AXA thinking it was an intriguing opportunity to use my financial and interpersonal skills as a financial planner, but the entire experience was a farce. I was promised one rate of pay when interviewing, so immediately questioned an offer letter at 30% less. I was satisfied with the answer that this was my pay for the "training period" which was to be only a month or two while I got my licenses. Turns out their "training" was sitting me at a computer with no interaction to study for tests with no guidance, and months after receiving my licenses, I was still receiving my training pay. Over a week after being on the phones and successfully making several appointments with clients, I was informed that I should be making appointments for field agents and not for myself. It was bad enough that they were not honest about the job when luring me to work; it was even worse that they provided no instruction when just setting me to work. The awful experience I was terminated for failing to call in until noon on a morning when I was in the emergency room, so at least they released me to find my next job with the cushion of an unemployment claim. This company is a joke, and I would advise nobody to work there.
Culture d'entreprise
You get out what you put in. You have to be willing to work hard in that industry to accomplish anything. It’s tough to get started with a lot of ups and downs
Culture d'entreprise
AXA was a great place to work and you could advance if you had the education and personality to do so. They offered a lot of training. Management was great they really made you feel as if you were family. Culture is all inclusive and had activities that allow you to sample the culture of other employees. The hardest part of my job was leaving.
Culture d'entreprise
Past experience is a must to be successful as a Financial Planner
Learned everything needed to be successful

Management was very supportive in a learning environment

Your success was Managements success

There was always an opportunity to earn as much as you want

Provided you were willing to put the time in.

The hardest part of the job is finding qualifyed clients will

A large assets.

The most enjoyable part of the job was closing a large Sale

And the rewards that come with it.
You plan your own day
Culture d'entreprise
It's a great place to learn and get your start in the business. You learn the ins and outs and they provide a place to get licensed, while earning a steady paycheck.
Points positifs
Exposure to many industry personnel
Too many hours
Culture d'entreprise
the moral is horrible, they do not hire the right people for the job at times, too many clicky people. they like to promote their favorites and not necessarily the right person for the job.
Culture d'entreprise
Work/live balance, advancement, management, compensation, and culture will vary depending on the department you work for. Some are better than others.