Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Representative chez AXA

Intitulé du poste
Customer Service Representative93 avis
Lieu
Tous
93 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.794 avis
Culture d'entreprise
AXA is a great place to work. The managers and colleagues were always very helpful and informative during my first few weeks. I would highly recommend working at AXA.
Culture d'entreprise
Great company great place to be working in manager friendly place to be working everyone helps each other. Flexibility work from home option great benefits
Culture d'entreprise
The worst place to work. They are racist. Manager don’t know how communicate. Lots of Favoritisms. They speak down to you. You can’t express your feelings. They firer your if you go to Human Service. It’s an uncomfortable, stressful place to work.
Culture d'entreprise
Axa are very good company to work for. Management are lovely, obviously every job can be stressful but who’s isnt! I have my found my time in axa very enjoyable
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
HEre's my opinion about AXA Equitable: A typical day was always filled with sunshine and wisdom raining down from on high. We looked for this raining wisdom, we, the lot.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
AXA Mansard is a very nice place to work, IF and only IF you aren't a contract staff (Transaction Officers). Most of their contract staffs are employed through a third party firm who gets a large percentage of the salaries of the contract staff throughout their stay in the company. On the flip side, job security is very high and and you'll meet brilliant minds there.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for Axa assistance for 2 And a half years And I loved every second of working there. It was a very fast paced office environment with very supportive management and colleagues around you to push you to constantly strive to be better.
9 mars 2020
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. Its great to hear you had a good experience whilst you were employed with us.
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work and great people to work with. Only downside would be abusive customers on the phones which can be hard to deal with but that is part of the job. Other than that a great company to work for also offers free breakdown and And an insurance discount when you pass probation.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day is spent dealing with customer queries on a wide range of products and making sure you give exceptional customer service at all times, always trying to go the extra mile for them.
9 mars 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us - its really helpful for future staff to read these reviews and know what its like to work for AXA.
Culture d'entreprise
I was always unhappy working there. They racist, they speak down to you. It’s all favoritisms. The rules only apply to some people. If you not in there click you don’t move up it’s who you know.
Culture d'entreprise
I have expanded my knowledge since i have started working for this company. Management has been very helpful with day to day cases. The hardest part of the job is helping clients with a case that I am not fa,iliar with.
Culture d'entreprise
I needed the job to pay my way through uni. The job isn’t hard and most people were nice. Can get very fast paced, the managers were a bit disorganised
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
They hire good people so you are always around smart driven colleagues. It is very hard to advance within the company as positions rarely come up. The pay is minimum wage which is not equitable with the amount of work and skill required.
Culture d'entreprise
After 2 months training, you were able to actually do calls. That was the challenge. Remembering what you learned and trying to apply it. Never sure how long you will be there.
office situation
Points négatifs
no actual help if you make a mistake.
Culture d'entreprise
If you are seeking a great place to work, AXA definitely should be on your list! The environment was professional, fun and leadership is always great, as they are also relatable people
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work home away from work
Growth

Supportive management

Equality

Equal opportunity

Friendly and professional environment

Overall best place to work
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
The job security/advancement and salary is quite lack luster. So many contract staffs unsettled into the system with low pays compared to the very few full staffs.
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
Working at AXA was both a though but rewarding workplace. Staff were treated fair and were encouraged to be the best they could. There are many opportunities to grow, expand your knowledge and work your way through the ranks.

Daily tasks would vary from helping someone find a nearby medical practitioner, to helping repatriate a customer back home to the UK.

There is a real feel of family at AXA, and new staff are warmly welcomed with open arms.
Culture d'entreprise
Constantly busy, managers swanning off and chatting about what they’re having for tea tonight and what they’re doing on the weekend, if you work less than 15 mins over your shift you don’t get that time back at all. They make out they love staff feedback but actually your managers just tell you tough that’s how it is, constantly busy after 4pm every day but management have no organisation of staff so everyone is miserable .
Points négatifs
Management couldn’t find their arses with both hands
Culture d'entreprise
Good diversity within the role with opportunities to apply and move to other departments within Axa. Fantastic management who strive to get the best from their staff.

If you work hard and prove yourself it opens many doors to different positions and development.

The staff makes the job really enjoyable it didnt feel like a choir going to work, a company I miss working for.
24 décembre 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate you doing so. It's important we get feedback from all sources so thank you for leaving one here for us to read and know what we are doing well and what we can improve on.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved my time working here. Really chill work environment, staff and management are very friendly and always ready to help! Great support system for staff would definitely recommend axa!
Points positifs
Flexible working hours, lots of training
Late nights
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez AXA ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale