Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Financial Advisor chez AXA

Intitulé du poste
Financial Advisor199 avis
Lieu
Tous
199 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.792 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I've been working mostly as a Customer service and Sales representative I admit that it was a challenging job but I really enjoyed working and talking to people, assisting them with their needs. I have learned on my previous experience that whatever happens on your day. Even how good or worst that is, you have to call it a day and move forward to next day that you can do better and improve yourself.
Culture d'entreprise
They will burn through all your personal contacts, and when you leave your manager absorbs your entire book. Basic insurance and annuity sales, everyone for themselves.
Culture d'entreprise
It's not you working for a company, but more of you being a business owner. You have to put in the hours to build your business. This may take some time but will be well worth it if you plan on sticking it out. Good Luck.
Culture d'entreprise
Unfortunately expectations shifted over the years. Working less than 60 hours became frowned upon. Expectations are sky high, which is fine if payoff corresponds, but advising is a volatile business and managers/mentors are stretched thin
Culture d'entreprise
Conducted a 50 years length of financial planning project. Participating on this project borden my insights and understood what variables are need to be considered in order to plan for the client
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
this is a place for young professionals to get a good immersion in sales , you have to be willing to make a lot of cold calls , deal with rejections and build a string sales speech that could help in your long term Carrer
Culture d'entreprise
As a Million Dollar Round Table Awardee and Executive Financial Advisor of AXA Philippines, I take charge of policy generations to all prospective clients offering life, non-life and variable universal life insurance within and outside the local community. Identify typical financial needs of customers then individually design a possible solutions towards achieving their target goals. I develop a synergized team to support excellent execution in providing value-based and need-based selling to customers. I maintain friendly and professional customer interactions. I also inspire the policy holders in substituting certainties for uncertainties via insurance policies. I is a noble job of savings lives among Filipino families in securing/fail proofing their future needs. .
Culture d'entreprise
The job mostly consisted of making cold calls to prospective clients. The goal was to have them move money from retirement accounts into the services provided by Axa
Culture d'entreprise
A good place to work The management was very supportive of helping you succeed A positive work environment that was extremely results driven Educational support was excellent
Culture d'entreprise
A privileged working at AXA but it is very stressful. It is very difficult in handling client complaints when We are not the producing fe. Hope they can have complaint desk for this matter.
Culture d'entreprise
If you're new to the industry, the career path itself is tough but without any actual training and leadership not wanting everyone to succeed, it can make the business even more difficult. The energy of the office is lacking as there arent many advisors there. Despite multiple requests for assistance, management continued to provide excuses for why resources would not be made available to me, yet were available to other advisors. Current leadership exhibits a great deal of favoritism and nepotism; and uses it in making decisions on who receives guidance, assistance and certain resources.
Culture d'entreprise
During the interview they promised that this is a great job because it was flexible and you can earn a lot. I would get to train for free and get $1800! However when I passed my exams, no $1800. They kept adding more and more conditions to get this $1800. We also had to shell out a lot of money over lunches, gifts, events even when we were earning 0 so that we could post “the good life”. then instead of havingflexible time for family. I had to work 8am to 10pm because i had to see 10-15 clients a week!
Culture d'entreprise
A lot of driving and soliciting teachers. Worst part of the job. The good part is you are in control of your schedule. You make good money after you have established a big book of cleints
Culture d'entreprise
This was an interesting job. Lots of learning availability. Stressful environment and very competitive. I worked here for a few years and I was able to learn alot.
Culture d'entreprise
The people that worked there were great people. There is unlimited income potential, but you must be self motivated. I enjoyed helping people while there.
Culture d'entreprise
The products of Axa is very good. Training is superb. Yes, they only concentrated in SALES only (for F.A.). No concern on F.A. , they only want sales "oh me benta ka na ba?" I even got scolded by my UH "gago". Saldy, they neglect your application, no proper orientations that you will spend thousand of pesos on exams, licensing, etc. They do side business also, asking you to pay 650 pesos for notarization of documenst, which is a scam, outside cost around 100-150 pesos.Even BH, will not help you if your sales is low commission (non life). I though every sales is important big or small :(. They messed up your papers, not even an apology( licensing).
You can try emailing your inquiries to the customer services, yes they reply once, even you have a question won't reply back. Tried calling their c.s, raising my concern, ganon daw talaga. Tried calling their Bank branches asking them to call back, but no avail. Tried their websites live chat, the c.s.( male, with eyeglasses with light beard) in live chat don't know how to answer.....
Culture d'entreprise
AXA is overall a great place to work IF you have years and years of experience under your belt. I came in knowing nothing about sales or retirement plans but I was promised that there would be extensive training, however, training was at a minimum and I was left to figure out everything on my own. Everyday people would come up to me telling me I should know this by now, but no one ever told me that it was something that I needed to know. I was also promised that it would be a lot of working as a team, but I found myself sitting in the office alone as the rest of the agents were out selling.

As for pay, in order to get contracted and on salary, you need to write 15 applications for AXA products with a total of 3000 PCs. I was given an uninterested mentor who only wanted to help me if it benefited himself, while being told that I needed him on my side if I were to go to any meetings. As a recent college grad, I soon ran out of money and out of patience and had to leave to find a new position that would actually pay me for the time I put in.

If applying, don't get caught up with the terms 'financial planner' or 'financial advisor'. Your really just a sales agent with no guidance and improper training. I wish it worked out but AXA has some serious issues to figure out when it comes to training and paying new advisors. Only come into this position if you have advising experience and the financial backing to go months without pay.
Points positifs
Autonomy, work on your own time
Points négatifs
Poor management, bad training program, almost no pay for new advisors
Culture d'entreprise
Young advisors are not cared about by AXA. Your manager cares about your success because he/she makes more if you are successful. Unless you have a strong natural market, you will struggle as an advisor early on and the odds of making it even if you prospect more than others seem low. If you are extremely driven, there is a possibility that you can make it but don't lie to yourself going in. They also push annuities and life insurance a lot because those pay you much more upfront than advisory accounts which I didn't agree with. If you take this job, be ready to work your a** off for 3-5 years with no guarantees of success. If you do make it, it will be amazing because the job after 5 or so years is incredible but good luck getting there. I also hope you have money saved up going in because there is no cash flow until you bring in clients.
Points positifs
people, environment, flexibility of schedule
Points négatifs
underpaid and long hours if you really want to make it, low % chance of success
Culture d'entreprise
Youll manage your own time to work if you are an agent. Fast-facing environment and lots of training for sales. Hitting targets will give you lot of commissions here.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
Continuing education is one of the best features in AXA.The AXA Academy.
Claims are efficient and timely delivered

Spent a lot of money to improve IT, management.

Continually improved perks and benefits.

However, pls make perks more achievable for part -timers
AXA Learning Sessions are continuing, Best and Efficient in claims
Culture d'entreprise
The company gives a lot of trainings and seminars for the professional development of their employees but the salary/benefits is commision-based only.
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez AXA ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale