Avis des employés pour CDI Corporation

Voir les 539 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
Culture d'entreprise
CDI provides excellent imaging services
Technologist (employé actuel) –  Blaine, MN23 septembre 2019
I enjoy working for the company. They do strive for excellence in all aspects of imaging. Their pay structure is not on par with other imaging centers in the community
Culture d'entreprise
Nice company to work with. Good management.
Project (Lead) Cost Controls Specialist (ancien employé) –  Houston, TX18 septembre 2019
CDI was a nice company to work with. Good management and clients, good benefits, and decent feedback when I needed them. Client was very good and called me for another job after I left them.
Culture d'entreprise
Productive and Fun place to work.
QA Engineer (ancien employé) –  Toronto, ON15 septembre 2019
It was a part-time position for me and I was working there for some basic work and I enjoyed working there and it was really good and the team management was friendly and supportive.
Fun place to work
Material Handler (ancien employé) –  Mount Crawford, VA5 septembre 2019
I started out unpacking cabinets from boxes and placing the parts in order for the builders then i started other areas installing drawer glide clips and building drawers. Then moved to boxing cabinets and learning how to do quality control and even started learning to build. I regret leaving the company as the management was always good to the employees.
No job security
Mechanic (ancien employé) –  Norfolk, VA4 septembre 2019
The upper management treat you like you are a nobody when the funds dry up and they spread lies about employees. I was really disappointed knowing I gave 110% into everything I was assigned to do and get treated like thanks for the hard work we don't need you anymore. by upper management. I really liked lower management that I dealt with on a daily basis. The upper management would send workers to tell other workers they need to go home because they have no work seems like a retired Master Chief would have the back bone to come see the employees and let them know rather having other people look like the bad guys. Moving funds around from contract number to contract number to cover money that has already been spent from another contract causes issues with employees and then said not to say anything is troubling especially if you want to work and not get laid off or let go.
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work if you have no life
Scheduling Coordinator (ancien employé) –  Federal Way, WA25 août 2019
Favoritism of certain employees is a thing. They overwork you till you can’t function anymore. Talk down to you if you make a mistake. Attitude central
Stressful workplace
Business Solutions Architect/ Team Lead (ancien employé) –  Bloomington, MN16 août 2019
Align with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business needs are fully understood and IT solutions are fully aligned to meet the stated business needs
Leverage a Business Architecture approach to IT estimation, requirements gathering, and solution design (full SDLC) for our Medicare and Medicaid related projects
Delivery of software solutions to clients, work with Developers, SME’s
Client facing role, requirements gathering
Code reviews, defect analysis
Develop project assessments
Design test scenarios
Write high level and detailed design documents
Culture d'entreprise
Its a relaxed environment good coworkersamd well trained staff
Laborer (ancien employé) –  Pennsylvania14 août 2019
I was a panel wirer for cdi I built control boxes n helped with shipping it was good co-workers and well-trained management. very good work environment
I was hired as Contract Employee during a turnaround
Contract Timekeeper Administrator (ancien employé) –  Houston, TX5 août 2019
I was a contractor and I am unable to answer some questions about the organization as contractor. I was hired in an administrative capacity, during a turnaround. I really do not have the answers that you may be seeking.
Knowledgeable Great
Bus Driver/Custodian (employé actuel) –  Clovis, NM30 juillet 2019
Would like to get the transportation coordinator position. To try something different..I have my CDL license and I am knowledgable about bus transportation..
Great place to start
Swing shift shop supervisor (ancien employé) –  Fife, WA25 juillet 2019
If you have some experience in production work, CDI is a great place to work. At CDI you will gain experience in a fast paced fabrication environment. It doesn't pay much, but it is a great place to learn; especially if you are a welder who just graduated college, or are about to graduate. If you don't mind working long hours and putting in the overtime, this is the place for you.
Points positifs
Management is smart and understanding. You can make a lot in overtime. Great place to learn.
Points négatifs
The pay is below comfortable living conditions for the Seattle/Tacoma region.
2,0
disorganized sexist environment
Renovation Assistant (ancien employé) –  Richmond, VA24 juillet 2019
I worked here for 5 ish months as a renovation assistant and was harassed by customers and employees constantly. I am female and proved my skills over and was continuously put on the back burner, used for deliveries, or dealing with irate customers, none of which I signed up for. The owner is a nice guy but unorganized and vague. I would ask simple questions over and over and never get a straight answer from him. He pays on time, but you never knew where you were going to have to go to pick it up. When I went on deliveries there was never any help for unloading. I don't know anyone that can lift a bathtub by themselves so often I would either have to bust my butt to try and accomplish it myself or wait hours for someone to help me.
Cdi
Laborer (ancien employé) –  Charles City, IA16 juillet 2019
Really enjoyed working for this company. The pay was good, great benefits and the work environment was amazing. Had to leave due to my daycare issues.
Detailer (employé actuel) –  Forest City, IA4 juillet 2019
CDI is a great place to work. Good benefits, and weekends off. Helpful people when you're training. Everyone is easy to get along with. Fast paste and good pay.
Points positifs
Weekend's off, good benefits, great people
Long days
Culture d'entreprise
No training, ignored, spoken down to.
Wire Technician (ancien employé) –  Jacksonville, fl20 juin 2019
Trainer did not like their job. Totally ignored new hires and gave them busy work. Then tell the boss that we just weren't picking up on the job fast enough. I was let go before I even got to work on wires. I have experience just needed shown a few new symbols on schematics buy if you asked a question you got a rude demeaning answer. I have never been so belittled in front of my coworkers before. I've honestly never worked anywhere else I've been this unhappy.
My advice...RUN!!!
Close to home
Points négatifs
The people and management and lack of communication
Opportunity to re-enter workforce
Database Systems Programmer/Database Administrator (ancien employé) –  Atlanta, GA16 juin 2019
CDI Corporation was basically a job recruiting company that allowed me to re-enter the workforce after my departure with IBM Global Services. It served its purpose.
Points positifs
Allowed me to re-enter the workforce
No cons
It's a staffing company
SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (IBM (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA14 juin 2019
CDI is a staffing company with light oversight once in your position and no strength expended to find a new contract once one expires, completes, etc.
Good comp.
Points négatifs
No effort in helping employees find the next contract. None.
Family oriented, outgoing
Teacher (ancien employé) –  Saucier, MS7 juin 2019
I like the company. I love the children most of all. They need a more disciplinary system. They make you feel good in the classroom, however they are inconsistent.
Turnaround Environment
Mechanical Field planner / coordinator (ancien employé) –  Channelview Texas1 juin 2019
CDI had contract with Lyondell and staffed up for T>A. Learned how to manage and coordinate job. Management was inexperienced in T/A culture at the time. Learned in time the process,
N/A
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
Overall a OK place to work
Electrical Designer IV (employé actuel) –  Charleston, WV13 mai 2019
Health Insurance is super expensive and they don’t give you any paid holidays.

They offset it a little bit allowing you occur PTO at a quicker rate, but it still ends up being less at the end of the year then the normal two weeks and paid holidays
Work environment is good
Points négatifs
Benefits
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?OuiNonSignaler
Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez CDI Corporation. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question