CDI Corporation
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour CDI Corporation

A COTE DE CHEZ MOI
TRAVAIL
MANAGEMENT
Culture d'entreprise
Upper management never offered any assistance when consistently understaffed. High stress environment from the minute you walk in the door until the time you leave. Complete lack of patient confidentiality at front desk and lack of patient care due to large scanning volumes. Every patient entering is simply another number in the books for the company. Techs are very compassionate but have to hurry patients along to meet quota.
Points négatifs
Monitored every move, even bathroom breaks were monitored
Culture d'entreprise
A typical work day in CDI was just like any other job but you had to sign in to your headset scanner in the morning an wait on orders. I learned how to ride an electric pallet jack and how to read order sheets
Points positifs
When your done with your orders you can go home
Points négatifs
The longer you take picking orders the longer you stay no matter what
Culture d'entreprise
Very nice company to work for plus overtime is very good. And the pay excellent. And the flow of work is according to production schedule. Plus the commut isn't bad.
Very well organized
Pays on time

Has great clients and good relationships with clients

I was assigned to TransCanada and I was assigned excellent projects
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Any position above worker is subject to be compromised for corruption, favoritism and workplace abuse to keep the brown nosers around and happy and grind down anyone who truly values efficiency and hardwork. Run away.
Points négatifs
Osha auditors wet dream, favoritism, corruption, brown nosers safe haven
Culture d'entreprise
CDI was a good place to work at. My time as a coordinator was very rewarding. There was a lot of freedom to complete my daily tasks. No micro-managing!
Culture d'entreprise
I painted and fixed campers. I learned alot about painting and has helped me grow in my career. Management was good to work with. The hardest part of the job was not haivng steady hours.
Culture d'entreprise
Great family atmosphere. Family first. Great co workers we all worked together to get the job done! Benefits were very good! Vacation time and flex time.
Culture d'entreprise
I thoroughly enjoy going to work each day and working side by side with my coworkers to provide exceptional patient care to both inpatient and outpatient demographics
Culture d'entreprise
Very personable workforce; very inclusive of team members. Will work hand-over-foot to ensure their workforce is taken care of. I learned that even in typical day-to-day operations, it quite literally takes a team to get ideas and goals accomplished. One of the most difficult parts of the job is balancing/prioritizing tasks and goals, especially when you're assigned to an entire site and not just one department. It also helps when there is fluid communication between groups.
Culture d'entreprise
This company is good at training recruiters with no experience right out of school. At least that was my experience. It's been several years and I'm not sure how the environment has changed since I left.
Culture d'entreprise
Great work life balance is what I enjoyed most. I also enjoyed the guidance I received from my direct supervisor. She was a great leader who encouraged me to be my best. I loved the diversity throughout the organization. I felt it brought a lot to the table.
Culture d'entreprise
Many complex issues on a daily basis. However, very little willingness to spend money to retain staff. So, turnover was a bit of an issue. CFO that was in charge when I was there was not very supportive of the tax function. Consequently, there were 5 or 6 VP's of Tax in a fairly short amount of time.
Culture d'entreprise
very nice team worked together and respected people and flexible work hours with a lot of educations I learned and improved my experience each day its great company to work with
Culture d'entreprise
Muy buena compañía buenos beneficios para su gente
Culture d'entreprise
I took a 45% decrease in salary over a period of 8 years. I stayed with CDI as long as I did because I was able to work from home. Its not CDIs fault. I will never work for IBM EVER again.
work from home
Salary cuts and furloughs
Culture d'entreprise
Very good working enviroment. Very well manage good co workers and friendly. Very copetive work always busy finishing products on time. Very good working hours. Preping Energy parts from manufaxtpry
Culture d'entreprise
Everyone at the Houston office is super nice. I have learned so much while working there. The management is awesome and they worked with me on my personal schedule.
Culture d'entreprise
The people actually doing the work are great! Direct mgmt realize what it takes to get a job done and works well with everyone. Upper mgmt manages based on their bonus, they will send people home for extended periods of time instead of offering training time, etc. Benefits are gut wrenching, you can find better insurance with a private company at the same price. Employees have begged for training and are told there will be money budgeted the following year but it never happens. You have to fight for a decent increase because they won't offer one based on performance, work load or sacrifice, normal is $1 or 1%. However, back to where I started, the core group of people have a wealth of knowledge that keep that place operating and I believe they forget that. All in all if you don't need insurance and negotiate above average terms to start and can deal with the childish nature of how certain things are done then it can be a good place to work as the hours can be flexible and clients enjoy good work and quick responses.
Culture d'entreprise
Child Development Inc. is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow.
They are there for the kids and that is their priority.

All staff from the bottom to the top are great people!
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez CDI Corporation ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale