Interaction Recruitment Group
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Interaction Recruitment Group

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 153 avis
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Pour postuler à un emploi c'est très dur donc l'aide se fait rechercher,
Avoir de la clarté
Points négatifs
Manque de communication directement avec les responsables
Culture d'entreprise
I was informed on time abiut the job, and i was contacted when it was a problem, to fixted on time! If it was any problem they check and give me quicly another job!
Culture d'entreprise
Friendly and professional service. Well organised and efficient staff. Easy to contact. Working for GBA at North Shields car ferry terminal. Manager always considerate and available to give advice when required.
Culture d'entreprise
It's not so much about the agency but I was recruited by them to work at an automotive breakdown service (well known), and the mgr was a vulgar shouting angry nightmare. Not withstanding that I had to violate my principles of transparent and ethical treatment of customers in order to reach company's goals. Another top notch high performing employee who started at the same time was so badly treated that she began lashing back at the boss, and was fired on the spot. I had a 92% success rate by the daily score sheet, but I don't thinkfit in to the lowest foul joke culture and I left. It wasn't a happy experience for me.
I learned a new skill
Points négatifs
Terrible work culture and different ethics to me
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Hopefully they will go bankrupt soon so that proper agencies can takeover their contracts. Ex policeman runs the show at Watford and is only a matter of time that the employment tribunals deal with him.
Points positifs
A job for desperate people
Manager
Culture d'entreprise
I am a professional driver. I have a blue cscs card. Hiab tanker tipper experience. I spent years working on construction and transport.I finished nvq level 2 water jetting.And I consider myself a professional. This is my opinion. The agency has very poor transport experience Not very stable and safe For drivers.Quickly changes his mind and choice. Agency staff. Poorly trained. And unprofessional. A good agency for warehouse and farm employees. Not professionals
Points positifs
Many years ago ... he gave me my first job in the uk
Points négatifs
Today it is not a very professional agency. Lots of mistakes. Money, withdrawals, treatment of employees
Culture d'entreprise
Friendly helpful team, always trying there best to find the best fit for all there candidates. Communication was clear and direct and always available for any help needed.
Culture d'entreprise
This so called recruitment agency is still open today? I thought they would of been closed down by now ages ago in fact with there illegal practices that goes on. If anyone reading this review is even thinking of registering DON'T! It's a scam from job posts to payments. If your silly enough and do join these morons then you won't know any difference when things turn out the way they normally do. I myself got sent to a job that was 24 miles away from my home at 06:00 on a Monday to then find out on that day I wouldn't be needed as they had sent somebody else as well. The guy who was there before me on that day worked at this rubbish well known fish place in Suffolk for 2 weeks before he realised what a bunch of idiots these people where. By this time he had worked 2 weeks with wrong payments and was late being paid as well. Glad that wasn't me! If you like wasting your money and time then join here as that's all you'll be getting and nothing else! Full of idiots that work for Interaction as you might soon find out? or already have? Please.....Don't do it! Hope sars come for these lot!
Culture d'entreprise
The worst agency in Gloucestershire. Had argue with office manager S.R. They are mega rude, even if you are desperate try don't work for them. One your sick day or something like that and no chance for work again for them.
Culture d'entreprise
this is not a good place to work very individual no teamwork if you have a bad month your job is in danger the managers are very driven and fear is used to motivate
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Okay place to work and friendly staff. Salary fair for trainee position and decent office. Very sales based and the target pressures become stressful fairly quickly so if you are not confident in cold caller people this isn't the job for you.
Culture d'entreprise
I pretty much attended interview and then started work the next day. The pay is ok but saying that they hire an outside company that pays you, they take a cut out of your wage for providing payslip
Regular work
Points négatifs
Outside company pays wages and takes a cut
Culture d'entreprise
Worked for 4 weeks and I’ve had wrong wages since week one. Decided to quit due to stress and now looking for somewhere else. I am just hoping that they will honour my back pay and holiday pay. But I am certainly not holding my breath. Stay clear.
Culture d'entreprise
Temp bookings offered to suitable people when their (Interaction Recruitment) clients need cover. No complaints so far. Nature of this line of work is that they may contact you at short notice if something becomes available, which is fine if you have no other work commintments.
Culture d'entreprise
They give opportunity to work for people with basic English. Good atmosphere. Very helpful management. Clear explanations of tasks lots of help for new staff.
Culture d'entreprise
Next to no contracts, pretty poor pay, when i was offered work it was out my area and then the office trying to say its not far away i commute from there every day, He must have a few houses in different areas then ! asked at short with asap start times. Office bod is useless, Phone up with an issue his response is smarmy arrogantly ‘what do you want me to do about it’. No idea what they're doing.
Culture d'entreprise
Very good company to work for. Lots of positives. The work involved shifts. My work had very interesting moments. My colleagues were very helpful. Would recommend this job and company to anyone.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working for them when they had the work. I learned various tasks that I hadn't previously done. They were good employers who always paid me for work that I carried out
Culture d'entreprise
good company to work for was very happy with them and no complains,rep was always on hand if you needed help,various work locations never dull and rewarding
Culture d'entreprise
Been hgv driver for 19 years, and without doubt these clowns are the worst. Knock you on hourly rate, knock you on hours paid per day, mess around with your bookings at the last minute stopping you from getting other work and then they find it funny!!! Stay away from these clowns!
Points négatifs
Everything you dont want in an agency!
Culture d'entreprise
Terrible company, stay well away or start with them at your peril. Pay doesn't show on time, still no payslip after 2 weeks of promises. No mention of £10 per day expenses, until you ask for it, then they pretend they forgot. Dont ask, dont get. Avoid if at all possible.
How long have you got?