L'Oréal
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour L'Oréal - Florence, KY

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Florence, KY28 avis
28 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.753 avis
Culture d'entreprise
no thank you. i do not want to write a review. I really like my job all around. I do not like that there is no room for advancement, training or the fact that they refuse to hire on outside contractors as full time employees.
Good Boss
Points négatifs
no room for advancement/training in IT
Culture d'entreprise
Don't get hurt they we'll get ride of you. Management does not communicate with you .
Not enough help always short I mean always

very short handed To many people want to be the boss there not enough indians. They don't care about there third shift . HR can't get nothing right always missing up on your attendance and don't know about long term disability. Communication is terrible
Ok pay
HR and management
Culture d'entreprise
Manager was highly aggressive causing mental tension and would throw objects when angry (often). All employees were uncomfortable but did not feel comfortable speaking out which was why there was turnover. Long hours and very stressful work environment.
Pay & Employee benefits were above market average
Points négatifs
Mentally Abusive and physically threatening environment
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Loreal talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Loreal doesn't follow their own promotion policy even though they do a lot of PR on that same subject. HR doesn't respect the employees.
Good benefits
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Loreal would take safety to the max. Level. For the most part I liked that. The management has a different outlook that I did. I believe there is a new plant manager that is addressing this as we speak.
Culture d'entreprise
I was an apprentice a L'Oréal. I shadowed maintenance personnel learning how to Service the machinery. Work 8 hour shifts while in school. Was let go due to a hiring freeze.
Culture d'entreprise
Hard work low pay and even lower for females. Management is either kids straight out of school or grumpy people who have been in the same position for years. They literally go out of their way to make your job as hard as possible. They treat people bad and have no respect for personal space. Not a good place to work at all. Causes stress in your life and makes you dread going to work. No appreciation ever. The more you do the more they want.
Toxic work environment
Culture d'entreprise
They give out small raises and you only get 1 raise a year. If you are a female your raise will be half what everybody else gets. Even when you are doing the same work. They mistreat their workers by allowing managment to call them names and belittle them on a daily basis. It is a horrible place to work for women. Sad part is they try to put on a show that they empower women and it is all a lie. Just like the show they put in for guests or tours or audits. If you complain about the way you are treated they will fire you. New plant manager has made it even worse.
Low pay, toxic environment
Culture d'entreprise
L'Oreal had fair pay and great benefits. The drive to and from Cincinnati was a bit daunting but the work was not too difficult. The benefits were outstanding for the work.
Good Benefits/Job Security
Drive to and from Cincinnati
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for, stressful at times and poor management. But overall great job. Has a lot to offer. Job is simple. The people you work with become basically your family.
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work. Good pay, benefits and people. Great place to learn and keep up with times. Lot of advancement opportunities. Many location throughout the world to transfer.
Points positifs
Good pay and benifits. Very clean place to work
Often long hours
Culture d'entreprise
Loreal really took care of me and all their employees. It was enjoyable and challenging. The management seemed very caring of your needs and took time to ask you about your day!
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent working environment. Excellent culture. Everyone is willing to assist regardless of department and position. Very community oriented. Exciting place to work. Extremely sustainable practices.
Culture d'entreprise
I work in the manuffacturing plant in Florence, KY. Working here is very disconnected from the corporate environment and the plant is treated more like a subcontractor than a part of the company. There is little room for advancement without moving to headquarters in NYC.

I would also not recommend working here if you are a male with dreams of advancing into management. L'Oreal has a goal of moving as many women as possible into management positions. If you are a woman this is great for you.
Culture d'entreprise
Management and directors are constantly giving new directives. There is very little clarity or leadership within these directives. It seems that the team is contradictory in their directives. There is very little collaboration.
Points négatifs
High stress high production etc.
Culture d'entreprise
Treated everyone good. Temporaries though were seemingly just brought in to spike production levels with no real opportunity for placement. Good temporary job if that's what you're looking for, but seemingly pointless if you're looking for a career.
friendly
Culture d'entreprise
L'oreal is a great company with plenty of moving parts. There are tons of opportunities to learn cross functionally and pick up additional skills/ advance.
Culture d'entreprise
Very difficult culture, but if you are willing to put in the endless hours, it could be rewarding. Worked hard, but was very stressful.
Culture d'entreprise
Job itself was boring, not much work to do. Very nice employees and fun activities. You really get to know the other employees and I got to see how a manufacturing plant works firsthand. However, it is a French company, so have to follow many rules/procedures that sometime seem excessive.
Points positifs
Occasional free, activities (free baseball game), free scratch and dent
Points négatifs
Not much to do in my department
Culture d'entreprise
L'Oreal was a very family orientated place to work at. It was a great working environment and they were also very friendly.My typical day at work would be face paced, hands on, and cautious. Everyday there was always something new to learn. My coworkers were very friendly and handy. The most enjoyable part of the job was that i got to experience making beauty products for women/men and making them feel better about themselves.
Points positifs
Making customers happy with product, hours and pay were good, family orientated company.
Culture d'entreprise
I got to work right below a director of the company. I had one major job and would do other little tasks that my boss asked me to do. The major task was a three month project in which I was designing a new system. Gave me a different experience than I have had before.