L'Oréal
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour L'Oréal - New York, NY

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
New York, NY165 avis
165 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.755 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Flexible work environment and collaborative structure. Can work from home twice a month and more depending on your manager/team. I worked in a cross functional position so must be able to collaborate plus step out of your comfort zone.
Culture d'entreprise
They have a very good work from home policy. Very good people to work with in the IT department. Would recommend the New York City offices instead of the Jersey ones.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Poor upper management, with lots of politics which end up with dramatized work atmosphere. Great location though, working at 10 Hudson Yards, surrounded by models.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
learned so much. gave up most of my 20s working too hard for not enough pay off. it's a marketing machine and l'oreal is a brand master. you get a masters degree is brand/product marketing. however, the work/life balance, rewards are not up to date with today's standards.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Good vibes and great people. Always fun working there too bad i had to move out our state to leave. Good place for people fresh out of college. I would recommend Loreal here to anyone.
Culture d'entreprise
Open and transparent work environment with clear objectives that are a team effort. Opportunity to redeploy with in the company. Clear path to senior positions.
Training
Culture d'entreprise
Most creatives at the company are outsourced by temp agencies, with no intention to ever hire them. The company is marketing driven and all that matters is increasing sales numbers, they care little about the quality or integrity of designs. Poorly managed with a lot of petty, childish behavior from all levels. Managers and bosses talking about their employees behind their backs instead of communicating directly with their employees. Little to no opportunity for advancement if in the creative sector.
Culture d'entreprise
Zero work life balance, high turnover, toxic culture, little diversity at executive level, no training, churn and burn culture at every level. The people who stay don’t realize you don’t have to live this way RUN!
Good pay and benefits.
Young leadership, modern office, looks good on resume, exciting portfolio of brands, many locations around the world. Market leader!
Culture d'entreprise
If you are in marketing, it’s a good company and if you are French, you will get promoted. For others; it’s a revolving door, no loyalty to employees. Too many overtime hours for designers, design in-house is perceived as a performance based service. Good to get experience if you enjoy overtime work till 3am and weekends. Salary doesn’t pay overtime, better for freelance as you’ll make more with all the overtime you will have to work
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible place to work. Backstabbing, poorly run, businesses is disarray that are covered up to our partners. Hostile work environment I wouldn’t recommend to my enemy. So happy to be out of there!
Points positifs
Benefits
Points négatifs
Management, backstabbing coworkers
Culture d'entreprise
It was a fun, fast-paced environment.
Stressful, but you would go with the flow.

Management heard you.

Benefits were good.

I'd recommend for a young adult, who wants to works in consumer goods.
Culture d'entreprise
Truly amazing company to work for, they care so much about their employees and offer amazing benefits and incentives. Once you are in the opportunity for advancement is determined by your work ethic.
Benefits, Pay, Leadership
Culture d'entreprise
Had to ask my boss to say hello to me more. The place was like a cold war and very transactional. Limited diversity in thought or talent. unactionable feedback on career development. I will counter this by saying that the leadership was changing and I could sense a change in direction.

Would go back if the culture changed.
Culture d'entreprise
Great company, global, network, training and opportunities. Only issue is they hire lots of contractors an are not including in some of the company perks.
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to learn the beauty business and work with high levels of beauty brands. A very challenging environment internally in a very competitive industry.
Great Experience and good networking
Points négatifs
Poor work/life balance and culture
Culture d'entreprise
Great company with great benefits/perks. The experience really comes down to your manager though. Mine was awesome!! I believe an individual’s experience at L’Oréal comes down to your role and your manager. Outside of that, it’s really not cookie cutter. I know some who have had a horrible experience and some who have only had a wonderful one. One unique characteristic is if you want to be international and work in one of our many Global offices, there’s surely opportunity for that.
Points positifs
Lots of opportunity for growth
Points négatifs
Culture is challenging to navigate as a new employee
Culture d'entreprise
As we know, L'Oreal has been around for quite some time and is one of the number one companies in the industry. However, they have a tough time adapting to change and being innovative because of their long history and dated ways of working. Additionally, I would express that the company is way too political. There is red tape around every decision that is made which hinders true innovation. Further, the HR team clearly identifies and promotes a select few individuals that they views as "talents" at an extremely fast pace. People are promoted from their role before even one year tenure, which does not allow the company to even measure if someone has mastered their role or made an impact. I would recommend that they slow the rate of promotions and allow people to truly master their roles. They are going to create their own issue when too many people are sitting in roles with inflated titles and end up getting bored too easily. Instead of promoting people every year, let them grow and develop. Challenge them with a long term project or move them laterally to a different department or function. I truly think L'Oreal is filled with talented and passionate individuals but I do think they are creating their own issues with the all of the politics, especially around promotions.
Great Pay
Political climate
Culture d'entreprise
They create a work environment that aids in being able to shift your work hours each day to work with your outside life. The work is hard but the outcome is rewarding.
Culture d'entreprise
The company encourages cross functional collaboration and the stresses the importance of working in teams. Because this company falls under the underpaying consumer goods sector, its very hard to get a high salary. This environment consists of students from middle to low tiered schools who lack natural curiosity and strong motivation to take ownership. Due to these employee traits the company has realized its the cheapest source of labor which alludes to the low salaries throughout ones career at L'Oreal. If you are looking for a stimulating environment, upward mobility and high salaries I suggest looking at other companies who focus their recruiting efforts at the top schools.
Culture d'entreprise
I am unable to provide a review here as I did not work at Loreal. Is this supposed to be Yves St Laurant by chance? If so it was very fast passed and cultured.
Free cosmetics