L'Oréal
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Human Resources Specialist chez L'Oréal

Intitulé du poste
Human Resources Specialist6 avis
Lieu
Tous
6 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.769 avis
Culture d'entreprise
You will work hard and drive your own day, interactions, networking and career. Do not come into this organization wanting a lot of support. There are some great people who have been here a long time; a lot of knowledge and willingness to share.
Culture d'entreprise
There needs to be more growth in particular roles. As you may be stuck in roles for a long period of time which does not help to cultivate change for an employee.
company products discount
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
L'Oreal is a company that claims to pride itself on transparency and feedback. However all decisions are made based upon who you know rather than what you know. L'Oreal has the potential to be something great if the leadership would actually put into practice what they preach.
Discounts
Culture d'entreprise
great place to work with great leaders, lots of training or classes to choose from if you are able to advance in a particular area. lots of perks as well.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
My favorite part of the L'Oreal culture is the never-ending quest to create and innovate. No matter what your job is, you will be expected to find new and better ways to work and to challenge the old way of thinking. Leadership is more accessible than most companies of similar size, and top managers encourage junior staff to disagree with them and create an opportunity for debate - this is how we get our best ideas! One of the perks is that you will never need to buy any beauty or grooming products (at least not a full price). There always seems to be free goods or you can shop in the L'Oreal company stores.

Cons:

Part of our culture is that we rely more people and personal networks than systems and process. This can create a feeling that things are not always smooth or defined. It is not considered a bad thing for the organization, as it has worked for more than 100 years, but it is not always easy for newcomers to understand. You have to be someone that wants to work in ambiguity and constant change.
Points positifs
A lot of responsibility early on.
Points négatifs
Intern may experience some pressure and difficulties to manage work-life balance
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
L'Oreal is a rapidly changing company. There is a lot of changes, i.e CEO's, Management as well as there is a high turnover (16% yearly).

There is a lot of stress when we have Zone visits which happens quiet often in the year. One can't plan her/his work because too much work and minimum heads in the divisions.

Everyone is stressfull at the end of the day. I also feel that for me there is no growth. There is no clear communication from other divisions. Benefits are very good, can't complain. I enjoy working with my manager a lot. She is a leader and a mentor. She is brilliant and her door is every day open for discussion. I have learned a lot from her and sometimes I think she is the reason I'm still working for L'Oreal. She is my inspiration and she keeps me going.
Points positifs
we get staff discounts on l'oreal products, the company contributes 55% towards our medical aid, the provident fund is good, petrol allowance, share dividents
Points négatifs
we work long hours especially during zone visits, work overload, no hope for increased headcount in my division, i dont see myself growing
Voir plus d'avis sur L'Oréal