L'Oréal
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Makeup Artist chez L'Oréal

Intitulé du poste
Makeup Artist40 avis
Lieu
Tous
40 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.753 avis
Culture d'entreprise
great company to work for.
lots of room to succeed

you get to work with & gain relationships with great customers everyday

travel to many different locations

always learning constantly
Culture d'entreprise
This is a notoriously cliquey industry, and all the higher-ups only care about lavish lunches and traveling. I can’t tell you how hard it was to a) get booked b) get simple answers from the account manager. Their excuse for not having freelancers was because of “budget cuts”, but I never really believed that considering I continued to see them there while I was off-duty.
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
Good work culture and management.
Given opportunities to demonstrate my skills.

Had on the job training and had the chance to learn and experience in a positive work environment.
Culture d'entreprise
The bullying that took place at NYX Cosmetics was unbelievable.
I have a lot of experience in Makeup retail, and found much of the area management level was secretly trying to cover up their mistakes by blaming it on staff members below them.

They corner you by not providing you with ANY stock, any HYGEINE or any kind of equipment you need to do your job, then complain about sales and customer reports.

The area manager the person to fix all of these issues for you. But because they are ignoring these issues and management above them figured it out, they then began a game of trying to cover their lazy management skills by deleting emails and HR meetings but were never truly held responsible for what they had done.

They also did not correctly report sickness reports. I later found out my 'break down from stress' which was keenly communicated and backed up with psychological assessments from working was reported as the Flu.

This was not just with me.

This happened with multiple managers across the company.

This place is a disgrace, and the entire company needs a shake up.

avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
working with Loreal has been a great experience. they really invest their time in training and supporting their employees to do better at what they do on frequent basis. i have learnt so much working with loreal and would recommend anyone to do so. great company to work with.
Points positifs
free training for your personal development
i cant think of any!
Culture d'entreprise
Loved working for the company and always looked forward to go into work daily. But management was very poor and not good with team members, never appreciated the employees.
Loved the brand
VERY HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT
Culture d'entreprise
as my time as a lancome beauty advisor was one of the best work experience i ever had. i love the company promise and products.i would go back to working there in a heartbeat
Culture d'entreprise
L’Oreal treats their employees very good, fair and with amazing discounts. During Harvey, they were very attentive and caring for their employees. They made sure we were very well taking care off and got paid for it. Overall they’re amazing!
Discounts
Culture d'entreprise
I grow a lot working for a company huge like loreal
It was my best time and was the time that I learn how to believe on myself and how to share and receive knowledge from coworkers

I had great chances to be promoted. I worked for four years and I was promoted 3 times and also I won a concourse that bring me to loreal Paris for 10 days to study
Classes
Extra time wasent paid
Culture d'entreprise
I believe that I have a lot to contribute to a team environment; I love to help resolve group issues through research and communication.Customer satisfaction was up several percentage points over the previous year's event.
Long vocation.

-Loss of hours

-Speaking with customers
Good environment
Points négatifs
loss of hours, poor managment
Fun /happy /hard working /good benefits /good colleagues
Good education / travel to many places /world wide company /hard working/finally good salary and commissions.
Culture d'entreprise
Fast paced, I enjoyed meeting new clients daily and giving good customer service. Great company to work for, always room for growth and expansion. Competitive pay
Culture d'entreprise
A typical work day at L'Oreal is to first have a reflection on your work from the previous day and how as an employee you are given the autonomy to become more proactive with your work projects. What I have learned from this company is that you come into work not to accomplish a task you work within a team to complete and achieve the project objectives collectively. The most challenging aspect about the job was maintaining and overachieving sales quotas to meet the companies needs. The most enjoyable part of the job were the trainings that were provided and the awards that were given to the employees for their hard and dedicated work achievements.
Culture d'entreprise
Amazing people to work with. It's fun and we help each other out during the work day. Management is caring and understanding, but very well organized and they know exactly what they are doing. I love meeting and working with new people with each new event I have worked.
Points positifs
free lunch, goodie bags at the end of our event, meeting new people
Points négatifs
long hours of standing on your feet
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Barely hours and we barely have a big team, expect a lot 3 hour shifts INCLUDING holiday season. Before I left I was working there for about a year and still haven't gotten a raise, management is VERY lazy, barely help you on the floor when needed, although I love what I do but I highly wouldn't recommend!
Discounts on makeup
Points négatifs
No hours, no raise, poor management
Culture d'entreprise
its fun but challenging need some patience and passion . if you dont like to be challenged this place will be a lot risk for your future but if you love the challenge its the perfect place for u
grooming allowance
little offday
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
Working at L'Oreal has thought me so much, it helped me enhance my skills and how to handle any stressful situation that I may encounter. Working here on Saturday may suck but something that i love about this job is seeing how people attitude changes after you finish their make over. You see their attitude change, the way they stand, the way they talk, everything about them changes to a positive.
Culture d'entreprise
really good good place to work. great perks, staff and managers. feels like a big family. we always work very hard to be the best that we can. everyone is welcome
Culture d'entreprise
I loved this job! Great money and pay, lots of free products and excellent people to work with. I was only a temp freelancer so I could not stay on permanently, but I aspire to work for Loreal in the future as a full time employee.
Culture d'entreprise
unfair distribution of hours. lazy management. low morale. unfair compensation. below minimum wage. no growth within the company (specifically NYX). poor customer service. would never recommend.