L'Oréal
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Marketer chez L'Oréal

Intitulé du poste
Marketer10 avis
Lieu
Tous
10 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.769 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Room for growth and personal development always looking forward to go to work and to interact with the other departments.
I have learned to be firm and present infront of people.

Great working Calture.

Sometimes it was hard to convince the stuff instores on how to be the best brand ambassador .

Running promotions and working hand in hand with client going extra mile for my brand.
Points positifs
helping out the at a warehouse on packing stock for stores
Points négatifs
giving away free goodies
Culture d'entreprise
L'Oreal is a great place to work; but a grueling place to work. You learn a lot as they give you a lot of responsibility up-front; however, they promote based on individual contribution and not your ability to manage so you have A LOT of poor managers in the system who are only concerned about themselves and don't know the first thing about developing talent. Therefore TONS of turnover. You work your life away without much recognition for it. Time off is given but hard to take - going back to poor management who are insecure, so reluctant to not have people out the office.
Good Training, Good Pay and Benefits
Points négatifs
HORRIBLE work-life balance
Culture d'entreprise
L'Oreal India is synonymous with great Marketing,a nd with good reason. The team is obsessed with product quality and the communication standards are very high.

At times it does tend to get very intense and very personal, but that is the way that the company continues to protect its iconic brands.
Culture d'entreprise
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Loreal however the salary was not enough. Great work ethics. Fun and professional work environment.
I would recommend working there if salaries were better for the hours of work
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
An introduction on how the corporate life looks like, it was an eye opener on many elements that are crucial to aid you in a corporate environment. A school to learn so much and gain maximum amount of experience.
Culture d'entreprise
Every day was full of positive emotions! I enjoyed working with my co-workers very much. All of them are very positive people and I'm glad I managed to work there, even though I worked only for a few month because of my moving.I learned a lot about the way company works, how marketing plans and strategies are executed, what it is like to do promotional campaigns and execute product launches. I gained valuable experience and met people that I will never forget!
Amazing people, wonderful atmosphere
Culture d'entreprise
Great company overall, with a very intense and hardworking culture.
Culture d'entreprise
Is a very good place to work, a great school to learn a lot of stuff
Schoolar project for L'Oreal Paris
I was the team leader of my group and we had to make an analysis of the cosmetic market and placement of a new product. We worked almost everyday at the university campus to create our project to place a new product of Body Shop.

Skills gained: Teamwork and marketing analysis
Culture d'entreprise
This company gave me the reason to choose marketing as my profession. It only consisted of 4 people, who were responsible for both business development and for maintaining existing accounts.
Voir plus d'avis sur L'Oréal