L'Oréal
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Sales Representative chez L'Oréal

Intitulé du poste
Sales Representative50 avis
Lieu
Tous
50 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3.753 avis
Culture d'entreprise
With a great account manager you are not pressured by sales targets. Customer interactions are as pleasant as possible and you get options of different brands to sell under the L'Oreal banner. I get choice and scheduling freedom so it makes my sales numbers that much higher. Great training as well!
Culture d'entreprise
all the managers and employees were nice. everyone is friendly at L'Oreal. they are flexible with your schedule and if you need a break they let you go.
Culture d'entreprise
As an Internal Sales Representative on contract, replacing a maternity leave, I learned a lot in a short amount of time.

Met a lot of great connections for future.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Loreal Caribe as a sales representative was a very professional and personal growth experience. Among the tasks involved in the work was to get people who were interested in the product we had for sale, always listening to the needs of the client and looking for the client to be satisfied. The thing I liked most about the job was the great team we had, always looking for the company's goals and objectives to be met
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work was just making sure that your products look organized and appealing to customers. However it also consisted of using my communicating skills to find out exactly what the customer is looking for. I learned how to have great customer service and to be the best I can be for the customers. The environment was very friendly and my coworkers loved having me around. The hardest part of the job was the competition.
Culture d'entreprise
In this company lots thinks to learn and workplace culture is good nothing hard in the job
Enjoyable part of the company that is meeting is held anywhere and you can meet all senior staff over their and they all are very supportive
Culture d'entreprise
It was a fun, fast-paced environment.
Stressful, but you would go with the flow.

Management heard you.

Benefits were good.

I'd recommend for a young adult, who wants to works in consumer goods.
Culture d'entreprise
Working with L’oreal really sharpened my sales skills and helped my tremendously in that aspect. I learned a lot about professionalism. The most enjoyable part is knowing that you have team members always ready to help you out.
Culture d'entreprise
I love working as a sales rep for L'Oreal.A job that keeps you on your feet, really faced paced especially during the holidays. You have to a be a friendly person and I think that is the best part of it. Its all about giving the customer the best experience treating them with the utmost best service. A typical day at work is normally greeting customers, asking them if they need any help. Also, using stragetic selling skills by first relating with the customer etc sharing experiences. When the conversation is going well and the customer feels comfortable than you can persuade the customer to buy your product. A customer leaving satisfied and thanking you for the service is the best part. I would not really say there is no difficult part of my job as I am pretty confident in what I do.
Culture d'entreprise
My first job was with L'Oreal working as a sales representative for men's fragrances, and they gave lots of opportunities. Gained some really good skills to have!
Culture d'entreprise
Gave me the opportunity at a young age, and I'm really happy today to be part of it. The way they handle their work and the people working around you are two small examples on how good this company is.
Free products.
Always give 100 percent.
Culture d'entreprise
Start your shift by checking in with the store lead person, great jobs great Sup. This is a job I wish I still Had or can get back into. I love the idea of saleing to all different customers.
Great pay
Not full time
Culture d'entreprise
nice and friendly manager, good working culture, relax and happy to work in here.
no politics here, enjoy working life and no monday blue in here.

a very good company to work with
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working for L'Or'eal very much because they trained well, gave me great pay and was flexible with my life scheduled as a mother of 3 littles.
Culture d'entreprise
i have done this job and it was difficult for me to work at morning because i was studying in the university. i have learned alot from this job its management was quite difficult.
free lunch
short break
Culture d'entreprise
L'oreal was a big reason why I was able to pay college off. They pay you for what you're worth and then some! It's hard to come by a job like this in college. You also get free product.
Culture d'entreprise
Talked to Salons on the phone / email and chatter.I was able to help them with their questions and concerns about our Loyalty Program.
The Director I worked for was great, she was a good listener and made sure that they were able o make our own decisions for our Customers.

The culture at Loreal is made the Customer help.
Great place to Work
moved our jobs to NJ
Culture d'entreprise
Great working condition to learn new things.
Employee benefits include some discounts on every brands product and yearly health check.

Management changed routinely.
Culture d'entreprise
To do sales and merchandise, traveling outstation,set up promotion ,to plan promotion at outlet,to do some collection return and services.do FIFO, display stock and check balance stock , propose order.
Outstation allowren
Medical card
Culture d'entreprise
Loreal is a great and famous company, but under this condition, work there also means you have a lot of constraints . It also means that you do not have enough flexibility in the work. On the other hand, benefits are better than most of companies in Taiwan, including paying day-off, employee discounts.
Great location
Long work hous
Culture d'entreprise
As customers, the team members used to be a joy to see! Just like my second FAMILY! Idk if management or what has changed, but it sucks since July! :(
Points positifs
Free Product, Decent Hours, Bonuses, Meet VP;s, Having Fun, Loreal takes Care of their customers
Points négatifs
Not enough parking, store is small, not everyone is friendly