Avis des employés pour Maersk Line

Voir les 689 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
Culture d'entreprise
Prachtige multinational met dito personeel
Office Services Coordinator / Office Manager (employé actuel) –  Rotterdam14 janvier 2019
Schitterend bedrijf om voor te mogen werken. Helaas vanuit Noord Brabant niet meer te doen qua verkeer in de spits.
Zeer internationaal karakter
Points négatifs
Reistijden vanuit Noord Brabant.
productive workplace
Admin and Finance Officer (employé actuel) –  Lomé12 janvier 2019
Good expérience in competitive environment. productive place and high skills colleagues. emprovment year in year. a good place especially for first life job.
Culture d'entreprise
Good company/ very poor minded managers
Prefer not to say (employé actuel) –  Miramar, FL8 janvier 2019
Sealand a Maersk company is indeed a great company to work for. However, the management team lacks management skills and even courtesy to their peers. They tend to have their own groupies in and out of work. If you are not part of the click then you are not part of them at all. No one looking for a better opportunity will be genuinely and gracefully selected unless you are on the managers good side or are their BFF. It doesn’t matter how much of an outstanding job someone does, the negative influence the current managers in customer service have outrules the rest. Too bad big brother can’t be involved in the daily operation and see how the show really runs there. They would be scared to see how favoritism, and competition to the fullest happens there. Managers constantly try to compete w employees and have often times disrespected them in front of other peers. They may need to revisit management 101 themselves. Big brother should keep a close eye on them.. as not everything runs as holy as they think
Managers
Points négatifs
Good company and top level are excellent
Culture d'entreprise
Finns utrymme förtvecklingsmöjligheter, bra arbetskamrater och god atmosfär
Lagerarbetare (ancien employé) –  6 janvier 2019
Finns utrymme för utvecklingsmöjligheter, bra arbetskamrater och god atmosfär
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for my best experience
Account Executive (ancien employé) –  India4 janvier 2019
Good work culture , good policies and procedures , management is friendly and open to suggestions , they could do better with salaries , good growth potential but may take long
Points positifs
work culture and big brand name
slow growth advancement
What you learned
(P). Worked as an Officer Trainee -Finance (ancien employé) –  Chennai16 décembre 2018
Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job
Autonomy. “I like the autonomy I have because my bosses allow me to innovate.
HR Operations Manager (employé actuel) –  Lagos,Nigeria10 décembre 2018
Maersk is a great place to work, but management and strategy changes so frequently which makes them unstable.
Opportunities in Maersk are endless due to the number of countries they exist in but that opportunity is only open if you are lucky to have a good manager.
Points positifs
Free lunch, Great work life balance
Points négatifs
too many changes at the same time
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 3NonSignaler
Great Place to Work
Global Care Business Partner (employé actuel) –  Charlotte, NC27 novembre 2018
Wonderful Starter Job.. very little ability to progress. Each day you know what you are going to do. Management is there to support you for the most part.
Culture d'entreprise
Company focused on moving all regional jobs to India and the Philippines
Global Key Account Customer Experience Rep (ancien employé) –  The Woodlands, TX26 novembre 2018
Maersk is high on responsibility and accountability but severely limits ability to do your job effectively by removing access to systems as functions are migrated overseas.
Points négatifs
Constant insecurity due to knowing your job will be eliminated
OCean export
Excellent Customer Service (ancien employé) –  The Woodlands, TX25 novembre 2018
same as other jobs ocean export is an exciting place to be at Maersk but made the decision to move to a better opportunity in same industry and keep succeeding with my carrier and knowledge
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for
Import / Export Sales Coordinator (ancien employé) –  Sealand, ME15 novembre 2018
Maersk Sealand was the first company I worked for after completing my Master's degree in London. I really enjoyed working with my manager and supervisor. They were very supportive and provided me with the necessary tools to perform my job. I have been recognized in several occasions from my management and the sales executive for my dedication. I was very fortunate to being part of the Maersk team.
Good people , good culture
General Manager, Damco Chengdu CSO (ancien employé) –  Shanghai, China14 novembre 2018
I deeply believe the value of Maersk: Costant care, Humbleness,Uprightness, Our Employee, Our Name.

I love people here.

Company provide opportunities and platform for emomply to grow and contribute.
People, Culture
Internal Billing System
Culture d'entreprise
Above average company that could use some new blood
2nd Assistant Engineer (ancien employé) –  Norfolk, VA14 novembre 2018
Overall had a very good experience despite job locations and certain personnel on certain ships. The lifestyle is not for everyone but they try to make the long months away from home bearable. Most people I worked with were quality co-workers as well as some life long friends.
Points positifs
Great peoplw to work with
Points négatifs
Office is cery disconnected from ships
Productive and fun workplace
Profile - Process Expert- Operations (ancien employé) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra14 novembre 2018
Very good and reputed company to work for. Become a part of worlds largest shipping company. Huge knowledge about shipping industry and proud to work for it....
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2NonSignaler
A place to learn
Executive Administrative Assistant (ancien employé) –  Región Metropolitana12 novembre 2018
During my time in Maersk, I had the opportunity to have and Administration manager who had a lot of experience and was willing to teach and guide you, in order that her team would reach the best results according to the company's needs.
2,0
Unfriendly working environment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (ancien employé) –  The Woodlands, TX9 novembre 2018
This was a face paced stressful job. A typical day consisted of creating bills of lading, ensuring items cleared customs and communicating with the customer to provide updates as needed.
Steady paycheck.
Points négatifs
This job was very stressful.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?OuiNon 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Great pay in a friendly atmospher. Fast paced.
3rd Asst Engineer (ancien employé) –  International6 novembre 2018
I would say this one of the more stressful ocean going ship companies to work for but it one of the highest paying in the American fleet. The hours are long and at all times of the day. You often have to work from 8am to 3pm and then again from say, 9pm to 4am. Management is usually hard driving. The ships are clean and in good condition and it takes a lot to keep them that way. We usually go to the Middle East which sometimes makes the engine room over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and yes, you do have to work in it.
2 half hour coffee breaks and an hour for lunch
Points négatifs
Stressful hours and hot temperatures
Culture d'entreprise
Productive and constantly changing environment
Finance Business Partner (employé actuel) –  Istanbul5 novembre 2018
I learned how to organize and lead a multinational business environment with multiple brands and teams.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to have the chance to learn new ways of reporting and presenting my work.
Multinational business environment
Healthcare
Productivity
Customer Service Representative (ancien employé) –  Manila5 novembre 2018
Provide good insective program to be more confortable inside the company , good training environment to all users every time or when have new updates in the shipping process
Not for everyone
Professional Assistant (ancien employé) –  Norfolk, VA5 novembre 2018
Initially, I was thrilled to be there. However, the pace was so quick and the other assistants were so busy, I received little to no training. I was also left out of activities and outings. While most of the people were extremely nice, the culture was not one I felt comfortable in. Perhaps it was just because of my previous experience, and your mileage may vary, but I did not wish to stay on. The job ended after 3 months and I was relieved.
Points positifs
Gorgeous, well appointed office, downtown Norfolk
Points négatifs
Stressful, fast paced and the pay did not measure up to the work
Demander l'attribution de cette Page Entreprise

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez Maersk Line. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question