Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Administrative Assistant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
473 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Vicky Fuller has been a recruiter and got me my first job with Stanford University. Man Power is a temp to permanent job Agency in the Bay Area. She is a pleasure to work with.
On call
Points négatifs
Extremely busy office, may not hear from them for days
Culture d'entreprise
Working as a temporary agent with the client New Day was most unpleasant experience. Management were cliquey, challenging. The workplace culture I realised was not a good fit for me. Learning systems required ample time, which was not given. The staff restaurant was the most enjoyable part of this job, that and leaving at the end of the day.
Staff restaurant
Culture d'entreprise
Work life balance, made my own schedule, found out more about what fits for me. Great culture. Nice staff, payroll always on time.they always answered my questions and had additiinal training.
Always working
Points négatifs
Some assignments were better than others
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower placed me in a job very quickly, and I absolutely love the job they placed me in! The staff at my location was great to work with, and they've been very helpful any time I need anything.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Not a good company to work for in my opinion. I worked hard and diligently, never missed a day! Management was rude, disrespectful and aloof. Recruiters did not check on contractors' concerns, never gave any kind of feedback and showed no rewards or appreciation. When reaching out to management, calls were not returned in a timely manner nor usually at all. Will NEVER work there again.
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoy working in law firm doing receptionist duties and messenger duties operate the switchboard , take messages, schedule appointments, sort mail and receive packages , and light office work and data entry , stock the Law Library , order office supplies, make coffee and tea , keep entrance area attractive.
Culture d'entreprise
I was lucky to have worked with good people at manpower and their clients. All great and easy to work with. They also were flexible when it came to work /life balance.
Culture d'entreprise
Gives you flexibility for your personal life and gives you time to look for something more permanent. But, over the last few years there have a been alot of shifts in recruiters. Can create confusion at times.
Culture d'entreprise
I did alot of remote jobs that paid well but was not long term the staff at Manpower were ok my agent was hardly there and took them long to find me a job,
Culture d'entreprise
I feel there are other temp agencies that would treat their employees better than I was treated by Manpower. I would never work for Manpower again. I was threatened by a co-worker and Manpower told me to stay put or quit.
Culture d'entreprise
I give Manpower 100%. They are professional and thorough when calling back and going out on temporary assignments. I have worked with Manpower here in Capitola and when I leaved in the Central Valley. I would recommend Manpower to anyone that looking for work.
Culture d'entreprise
I don't have much more to say the job was great. I had a good experience, i learned alot in the role. I found a better opportunity that made more money
Culture d'entreprise
I like working for this company. It is a great environment and I have met some really great people. It a great company and concept. It is a good way to start out in a new place. You can get work pretty quickly. The staff is great and great at what they do.
Culture d'entreprise
As with all temporary employment services, there are limitations that only a permanent employer can provide like health insurance and retirement. But they tried.
Culture d'entreprise
MANPOWER was there when I needed them to provide employment in one of my most difficult moments in life. After seeking employment due to a lay off, MANPOWER gave me employment which enabled me to continue paying bills, and providing an income to my household.
weekends off
some staff members
Culture d'entreprise
During the one assignment I had with PNM thought me alot , including that being the only woman in the office I had no issues with it. I was respected and appreciated.
Culture d'entreprise
Flexible scheduled to allow you to be there when the customer needs you. They emphasize on teamwork, innovative thinking and equal participation to achieve objective.
Culture d'entreprise
Not very organized. The recruiter that was working with me was very nice, encouraging and very supportive. On my third day at the job I called her and "she is no longer with the company". I was paid a dollar less then agreed upon. It took over a month to correct a problem with getting my time sheet submitted online so I could get paid. My background check and drug screen was conducted in a parking lot. Needless to say I was not very impressed. Assignment ended earlier then expected, not their fault, although when I called Manpower they had no idea what was going on. Every time I called the office I was dealing with a new person, never knew who I was going to speak to each time I called.
Points négatifs
Staff not available for questions, difficulty getting someone to answer their phone and emails.
Culture d'entreprise
The company that hired me only hired for the sake of hiring and to sort their mess out. I handed in my notice after 4 weeks as I quickly realised I could not work there
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoyed working for Manpower. Unfortunately, they stopped doing my field and concentrated on warehousing. But the jobs they gave me we're fantastic. I learned a lot from my time there
Culture d'entreprise
I love every position that I did through this company. I just wish I have the ability to get hired with some of the companies I worked for. I was call back twice to work for the same company.
  1. Administrative Assistant