Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Administrative Assistant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
473 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Vicky Fuller has been a recruiter and got me my first job with Stanford University. Man Power is a temp to permanent job Agency in the Bay Area. She is a pleasure to work with.
On call
Points négatifs
Extremely busy office, may not hear from them for days
Culture d'entreprise
they took 158.00 from my check for insurance that I didnt request, and never gave me an insurance card and refused to pay me back....they are nothing but thiefs!!
Points négatifs
will still money from you
Culture d'entreprise
First, the pay is not fair but if you are really in need Manpower is a good place to start at. They do not pay for Holiday, Vacation or sick time unless you work with them for a certain time
Culture d'entreprise
While working with Manpower I was able to learn additional job skills while maintaining a balance at home with my school aged child. Manpower is a great way to get a feel if a company that you may be considering working for full time.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working in Manpower Outsourcing Services because my colleagues is helpful and the teach me everything. That's the reason I received every year an award for being Most Efficient.
Yearly Company Dinner
Culture d'entreprise
The management was easy to get along with. I learned a lot of stuff at this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. A typical day at work was busy.
Culture d'entreprise
I was happy with manpower as a temporary agency. The staff worked hard to communicate, connect me with good opportunities and ultimately landed me I'm a regular fill time position. My salary was very low as a temporary worker with no benefits to speak of but when I transitioned my salary doubled a.secured fill benefits
Culture d'entreprise
supportive colleagues, adequate training, pleasant working environment. great location, good salary. however, very clicky management and back stabbing
Culture d'entreprise
It was a great learning experience. I enjoyed what I did out there and the immediate people that I worked with. I was considered a contractor though and was trusted as if I was a company employee. This made it difficult sometimes.
Culture d'entreprise
This was a Temporary Placement Company. It was good for exactly that. My Husband was an Operations Manager with the company that he worked for, so it afforded us to move around without hurting employment standing.
Culture d'entreprise
No real complaints about the company itself. In fact, I'm paid fairly regarding the line of work I do; it's just not enough for the Washtenaw County area.
Quick to be assigned
Temporary assignments
Culture d'entreprise
the flexibility that is given through Manpower is probably one of my favorite things I enjoy about them. I conform my job needs to my life and not the other way around. I can choose what my pay rate should be, what hours I want to work, where I want to work, and how long I want to work there. I enjoy that no matter how many assignments I have throughout the year, my benefits are through Manpower and not the third party vendor, so that creates a positive safety net and reassurance.
Culture d'entreprise
They can only place you if you have the skills wanted by employers. Sometimes the companies want to do a mini interview after they have reviewed your resume. Some positions are temp to perm. What ever language stated in their contract with temp service. You can go permanent after 90 days or 6 months. If your company wants you sooner than the contract they will have to pay a fee. They do drug test and background checks.
Work hours, Pay
Temporary assigment
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my work hours and the co-workers were great gentleman. I learned new procedures and processes, the engineers were glad to give me tour of the their company and I really liked that they have a popcorn machine in their lunch room
work hours
Culture d'entreprise
This company has been a good for the time that I was there but in due time they changed management and went from temp to permanent hire Has to many issues with them regarding work so as of late I’m still unemployed since December 13, 2019 and still looking for employment at this time
Pay was good
Communication was poor
Culture d'entreprise
Basically, I was assigned to IBM as an Exec. Admin Asst. through Manpower. So I can't rate "Manpower" per se since I didn't perform anything work wise directly for them.
Paid holidays
Points négatifs
Hours limited to contracted hourly agreement.
Culture d'entreprise
I was sent on several job assignments over the years. One job lasted over 3 years. The workplace culture was to strive for excellence. I moved up quickly because of my work ethics learned.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a great place to work. It was very productive and allowed me to help many who were in need of job placement. I truly enjoyed the work atmosphere and the colleagues whom I worked with. The staff was very professional and was very patient and polite. They would go the extra mile to place people in positions where they felt that they would not fail.
n/a
n/a
Culture d'entreprise
* Work with Stanford University’s Gift Processing center * Provide support/assistance for a project manager at Simco Electronics * Did any task asked
Points positifs
Helped me reinforce my office skills and sharpen them further
Points négatifs
A little out of the way from lunch places; no big deal
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower assisted me working steadily in several different administrative assistant positions over a period of 2 plus years leading me to full time permanent position during a time when the economy was very rough. Management and office staff were more than accommodating to provide employment per request.
Points positifs
Employment made possible during a poor economical period
Temporary positions without benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Ability to work for long term basis until you can get to a desired position within your skill set. Matched your skills to the employer very well. Easy access to management to questions.
  1. Administrative Assistant