Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Administrative Assistant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
473 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Vicky Fuller has been a recruiter and got me my first job with Stanford University. Man Power is a temp to permanent job Agency in the Bay Area. She is a pleasure to work with.
On call
Points négatifs
Extremely busy office, may not hear from them for days
Culture d'entreprise
I had a very positive experience working with Manpower. It helped me to get my "foot in the door" of the businesses that I was assisting. After nine months of working through Manpower, the company hired me permanently.
Culture d'entreprise
I appreciate Manpower. It was a good place to be while getting the opportunity to return to the work force. The recruits were very professional and made sure the assignment was going well.
recruiters attention
few assignments
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for them in various positions at Synovus for 18 months prior to my being hired perm by Synovus. I was very pleased with the staffing recruiter who kept me busy and the pay-rates she was able to get for me.
Great staff!
Points négatifs
Health insurance takes too long and is too expensive.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I highly recommend Manpower. If you work hard for them, they'll work hard for you. The recruiter really listened to what I wanted from a temp or perm position and she nailed it each time. She kept me busy at a fortune 500 company who eventually hired me as a permanent employee.
Points positifs
Assignment flexibility and diversity.
No benefits.
Culture d'entreprise
My assignment location from Manpower was great. I would have liked more compensation, health benefits and more than earned paid sick leave that amounts to 1 hour of paid sick leave per 1 week worked. There has been no open enrollment in over 9 months but the people and staff are kind, knowledgeable, and supportive. They also offer tuition assistance.
Training
No real health benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Quick turnaround time, so you’re not without a job. Office staff is nice. Weekly pay is good. Benefits are offered. They offer training classes to help advance.
Culture d'entreprise
This was a great way to gain some experience. Their wasn't always work. But when their was, it would last for about a week to a couple of weeks. I loved this job.
Culture d'entreprise
It was ok the hiring manger was not what I expect but every thing worked out ok I went to do my time and go home I was never late and I was always on time
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working in an office with great people. The work was steady and kept me busy throughout the day and that's what I like. Staying busy working is what I like in a job, productivity is a must for me.
Points positifs
I liked the worked schedule with weekends and holidays off
The pay wasn't so great
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower encourages customer service excellence and engaging partnerships to ensure team success and internal employee satisfaction. Supported community events, including time to volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Flexible hours
Points négatifs
Compensation not enough to live on your own in San Diego
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Honeywell in the export compliance department. It was extremely interesting. Management was extremely nice. I reviewed purchase orders to make sure they complied with government regulations. I was the last person to review before they were sen to Traffic and shipped on their way. I found very few mistakes or things to question. I really liked Honeywell and my supervisors. The hardest part of the job was moving away and leaving
Good co-worker
Points négatifs
not enough to keep me busy
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work, great commendatory with in the teams in admin. I worked within the WorkPath team, a for profit team working with NON-PROFIT organizations
free lunches
temporary
Culture d'entreprise
This company launched me into the workforce immediately upon moving to this country. I was place in amazing companies that were completely open for training a new staff member
Culture d'entreprise
Great contract, was able to progress my career, great work atmosphere, good management. Enjoyed working for them until they lost the contract and I moved to the new contract.
great place to be
Culture d'entreprise
Since this was a temp to perm position, it is not really fair for me to place a review. It is a good way to get a feel for a position that you would like long term
Culture d'entreprise
it was a very informative experience i felt as if i was learned something new everyday such as filing systems sorting mail etc. it was a fast paced environment with very friendly team driven staff.
Culture d'entreprise
Payroll advancement. answering multiple calls, helping staff and finding others places of employment. I enjoyed my time there but will i miss it no....
Culture d'entreprise
Answering phone, filing submitting appropriate test, assisting with filling out application, faxing and assisting Branch Manager and Staffing specialist as needed.
Not a permanent position
Culture d'entreprise
I always loved temporary agencies and Manpower was very helpful for me when I needed to be found by employers seeking temporary and contract employees for administrative office support work. On occasion, an employer would request me a second time.
Weekly pay
Sudden change of staffing
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is an employment provider that places individuals within other companies as contract positions. Each office is run separately managed by, and run according to the staff of the day, month, and or year. I have had good experiences with management and sometimes not so good.
Points positifs
As good as the management can be
Points négatifs
When they know little to nothing about a client
  1. Administrative Assistant