Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Administrative Assistant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
473 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Vicky Fuller has been a recruiter and got me my first job with Stanford University. Man Power is a temp to permanent job Agency in the Bay Area. She is a pleasure to work with.
On call
Points négatifs
Extremely busy office, may not hear from them for days
Culture d'entreprise
I only worked for them for a few months until I got my permanent job. I was treated well, paid well, and they offered me a permanent position but I took another offer.
Culture d'entreprise
If you are needing to get back into the work force and unsure where to look, or need help, then Manpower is a good start. They have many qualified individuals that can fit you with the right position and with the skills.
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent staffing organization to work with. I really appreciate the assistance that I received from the primary office in Oakland. I have also worked with someone of staff in the San Francisco office as well.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
i have nothing bad to say about Manpower. The staff are great. My manager is always available when needed. When I needed a job, they always had something for me.
Culture d'entreprise
It was a good experience working with manpower. They helped me out by giving me a chance to work with them even though I did not have alot of work experience
Culture d'entreprise
I was very happy with my assignments with Manpower in the past but when I reached out to the in July of 2015, they never replied and was not contacted for additional assignments.
Promoting staff
None.
Culture d'entreprise
I provided admin support to execs and paid low with no benefits. They offer health insurance but it is so bad and expensive its not worth it. They pay you for a holiday after you complete an amount of hours and work day before and day after the holiday. Otherwise you have no increases in salary which is so low you cannot live on your own, I have a wonderful manager so I'm fortunate but that's the only bright spot in this job.
Manager is good
Points négatifs
Everything else; pay, raises, benefits are not good at all
Culture d'entreprise
I was supplied with a job within a couple of days of applying at Manpower. I had some criteria that I had to have to be able to work and they worked wonderfully with me.
Culture d'entreprise
If you are just looking for temporary work and need something on a short basis Manpower is the place to go. Or if you are having a hard time finding work, there is a lot there.that could lead to a FT job.
Culture d'entreprise
I went to Manpower to look for a job and they ended up hiring me to work for their office directly. Unfortunately, they already had 2 other full time employees along with the manager, and didn't have enough work to keep me on their staff. While I was there, I learned a lot and found it to be a great place to work.
Culture d'entreprise
The branch that I used sucked. Unprofessional conduct, no management skills, didn't care about their employees, no conflict resolution skills, absolutely horrible, rude, unprofessional conduct!
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower does a great job at making you feel like part of the team. Their staffing agents keep you working to the best of their ability as long as you maintain communication with them.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for manpower is ok, I have a good assignment, but disappointed that my assignments have been positions with no possibility of permanent placement.
a paycheck
no job security
Culture d'entreprise
The two ladies that manage the Red Deer office are very unprofessional. They don’t return phone calls I’ve tried to see if they have found any employment opportunities. I would NEVER work for them again go to other employment agencies there’s enough of them.
Weekly pay
Poor management
Culture d'entreprise
This company will work with you to help you obtain a position that fits you and the employers' needs. Onsite computer testing is used to fit you with the best employer that you have skills for.
Culture d'entreprise
The assignment was temporary. Manpower left the area then came back. When I called for employment they didn't have my employment application or any records that i had worked for them.
Culture d'entreprise
i worked alot of places so its hard to really say, most jobs where fun some where a little harder because they already had set ways on how things where done!
cool staff
longer breaks
Culture d'entreprise
I love working for Manpower. They are efficient in contacting me and getting me to work! I hope they continue to work with me because I enjoy them so.
Great Recruiter
Points négatifs
I guess I am unqualified for several of their positions
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for. Family oriented and very understanding of others needs. I really enjoyed working for Manpower they are wonderful people to work for.
Culture d'entreprise
People here are friendly and nice and easy to work with. If you have a question, there is always someone to assist you. You work hard and fast pace company but they have perks and discounts.
meetings provide lunch