Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Administrative Assistant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
473 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Vicky Fuller has been a recruiter and got me my first job with Stanford University. Man Power is a temp to permanent job Agency in the Bay Area. She is a pleasure to work with.
On call
Points négatifs
Extremely busy office, may not hear from them for days
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower provided me with great temporary- contractor positions. I was assigned to IBM's customer briefing center where I was able to use the skills I used when I was the Visitor Tour Program Specialist securing presenters for customer visits.
Points positifs
Work as much or as little as desired.
Low pay.
Culture d'entreprise
this was my first job after I graduated from college. I loved it here. I was a very flexible and exciting placed to work. I learned a lot. It is awesome company to work for.
Culture d'entreprise
I Really Loved working with Manpower it was a place where you always had work! The staff was very helpful and if you had any questions or concerns they made sure to address the in a timely manner.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I have learned a lot but not manpower taught. I learned from GVS where I work in a warehouse. I do receiving and kitting, quality control, The hardest part is moving heavy pallets around a warehouse that has to much stock and temperatures of over 98 degrees.
overtime
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Recruiters at Manpower explain well the opportunities. Due to the recruiters being very busy, contractor needs to be proactive in keeping in contact with Manpower.
Great job opportunities
Points négatifs
Challenging to be in contact with the recruiter.
Culture d'entreprise
Good temp service to work with, very understanding of what you are looking for. Helpful in times of need and made you feel comfortable when starting services with them.
Culture d'entreprise
met my wife working on assignment through manpower. Mostly office assignments , clerical, mail room, office and office machine operator. Translator, and file management and retrieving.
Culture d'entreprise
A good temp company to work for the people that would find me the jobs were very nice. The pay would depend on the assignment you was on and how much the customer was paying
Culture d'entreprise
Is a great company and position that gave me the flexibility that I needed at the time but unfortunately was not offered any health benefits that I needed.
My work hours
no health insurance
Culture d'entreprise
As temporary employment facilities go, I have found Manpower to be fair and pleasant. The only drawback to Manpower, as with most temp agencies, is they don't offer benefits such as paid time off, dental insurance or reasonable health insurance. Other than that they have been good to work with.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower does a good job vetting people for potential clients, however, your pay is between 35 - 45% less than what they get paid. The percentage shouldn't be that high!!!!!
job placement when available
Pay Scale
Culture d'entreprise
What an organization to for with professional and a caring environment. Manpower not only offer training in every arena for your professional endeavor, they encourage you to walk in your creative being on your journey to the job that will hire you permanently.
incentatives and gratuities
Points négatifs
ending assignments without hiring due to company budget.
Culture d'entreprise
I recorded data on Microsoft Excel, created presentations on Microsoft PowerPoint and created documents on Microsoft Word. Other duties included making copies, scanning documents, laminating, and filing paperwork. I also performed safety orientations for new hires, placed safety signs in appropriate locations, monitored containers for hazardous waste and maintained first aid stations around the facility. Management was extremely helpful. Everyone was a team player. I really enjoyed presenting my PowerPoint assignments.The hardest part about my job was knowing that it was only a four month assignment because I was only there to assist with an Audit.
Personalized assistance
Expensive healthcare
Culture d'entreprise
I would recommend others to this employer. This is a temp service that helped me attain my the permanent positions I have worked at over the last twenty plus years.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Manpower Staffing services in a Temporary Job Assignment, The company decided not to hire permanently so I left the assignment and went overseas to work for KBR in Iraq.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for a different companies, and very flexible hours. The only drawback was the assignments were short term and the pay was barely minimum wage.
flexible hours
Points négatifs
no medical, paid time off
Culture d'entreprise
Must of th jobs I had were inventory, counting and shipping merchandise to consumers. I learned how inventory worked by counting out, packing and charge consumer for merchandise.
working with difference employees
short lunch
Culture d'entreprise
Contract company - I do not work at their site - I am contracted out - there benefits are not very good, no RRSPs and very little contact with the Reps.
Culture d'entreprise
I liked the various job assignments that I was sent out on. Helped learn skills to take to other jobs. Meeting new people and going to new places. Enjoyed it.
Points positifs
Meet new people, learn new skills, new job every couple weeks/months
Points négatifs
never knowing if the assignment will end and another one begin right away
Culture d'entreprise
I was employed as contractor with Manpower. I was assigned to SunTrust Bank. My recruiter was very positive and checked on me weekly. The workplace culture was very friendly. I was always treated as one of the employees of SunTrust whenever there was a celebration, departmental meeting,
N/A