Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Leeds

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
12 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
All the staff members that I met with were very friendly and very helpful a great company to work for
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
Working as a temporary agent with the client New Day was most unpleasant experience. Management were cliquey, challenging. The workplace culture I realised was not a good fit for me. Learning systems required ample time, which was not given. The staff restaurant was the most enjoyable part of this job, that and leaving at the end of the day.
Staff restaurant
Culture d'entreprise
great company to work for the only thing to for me was the hours were long and i was commuting 3 hours per day which was not ideal. friendly people, the money was also good
good money
long commute for me
Culture d'entreprise
Great agency to work for. Helpful with quickly amending salary issues. Pleasant to communicate with. Approachable and friendly attitude towards employees. Would definitely work for this company again.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Although this work is very responsible, I very enjoy every day. All colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Best workplace which I have been working so far.
Culture d'entreprise
Payroll, shift allocation, disciplinaries and grievances.
Long drive
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a good place to work, they didnt offer much work
great pay
hardly any shifts
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work mostly involved working 90% of the time in the laboratory. I have learn about the different steps of a product development, particularly deodorants and antiperspirants. From the elaboration of the concept all the way to the finish quality product ready for the consumers on a department store shelf. Although the management was focused on achieving results and keep on-track according to the timeline, the social and human side was never neglected. My co-workers were brilliants, always willing to help and discuss any issues arising at any stage. They entertained a friendly work environment where fun could easily be associated with work tasks. This has really contributed to improve productivity. The hard side of the job was standing for long period in the laboratory. Nevertheless, these many hours in the laboratory served me well by making my laboratory skills even better. The most enjoyable part of my job was the camaraderie between colleagues, the monthly recognition of hard work and encountering products I worked on in department stores shelves.
Points positifs
Development of skills essential for my future career
The experience only lasted for 12 months
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
I was repeatedly promised five shifts a week by Manpower, but I've been working one or two on average. I had to sign back on to JSA with up to 16 hours work per week but, since I rarely earn more in a week than JSA pays and your wages are deducted from your benefits, I am effectively working for nothing as I still get the same £71 per week whether I work or not. This is extremely disheartening.If I had been told plainly that this was a zero hour contract I wouldn't have taken the job, in fact I would have been financially better off had I stayed on benefits! Myself and many others have been put in worse off positions than when we started by Manpower due to their misrepresentation of this work. It's very irresponsible and has put me in some debt. For these reasons I'm afraid I can't recommend Manpower as an employer.
Culture d'entreprise
Good working conditions very friendly management and staff .Sad to leave but due to warehouse automation less F.L.T drivers needed.
reduced deodarants prices
12 hour shifts
Culture d'entreprise
my typical day at work would be alot of welding working with a pipefitter.there as been no hard parts of the job, i can also pipefitt,fabricate from drawings.
exspences paid (lunch)
Culture d'entreprise
Got contracts in engineering and technical areas,interviewed people for contracts, developed my understand of various technical areas, travelled a lot to different areas of the country interaction with companies at different levels within an organization.Moved to Canada
Points positifs
see the country meet a wide variety of people
Points négatifs
long hours traveling away from home