Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Liverpool

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
13 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Payroll messed my tax deductions have a letter from HMRC year later to stating manpower has under paid on all weekly wage slips there increasing my tax deductions for the next 12 months to correct manpower's mistake would of thought a organisation like this would be able to get this right first time If you are reading this then you really need to contact HMRC and make sure they haven't messed up your tax deductions Work life balance is good work the hours i want to commit to so its more like flexi time i can work my life around this, on site rep's friendly to approach Good rates of pay for annual leave
Réponse officielle de Manpower
28 août 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had some problems with your pay. We are a people business and are proud of our employees and believe in rewarding everyone's efforts. We have robust processes to ensure our employees get paid correctly and on time, but occasionally something goes wrong. I sincerely apologise if you have been affected by a payroll issue and I appreciate that one late or incorrect payment is one too many. We are working hard to ensure such errors are a thing of the past. Thank you.
Culture d'entreprise
I embarrassed my experience with Manpower,as long as you turn up for every shift on time and don’t take any time off you will be ok.It isn’t for everyone but the money is good.
Good money
Points négatifs
Very rigid, don’t be late and don’t be sick
Culture d'entreprise
Magnifica empresa estan al pendiente de su recuso humano ambiente agradable y pagos puntuales
Culture d'entreprise
stared at manpower due to being made redundant from my last job, they where quick and efficient in finding me a job and it was easily done. unfortunately for me the contract came to an end meaning I had to yet again find another job. but manpower fully support you whilst doing this
brilliant oppertunitys
can end at any time
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I have worked for Manpower since January 2017 and have found the contract managers to be exceptional in their support. They are approachable, helpful and really fun to work with. No issues with pay - on time every week and a simple process of submitting your timesheets. Very generous holiday allowance.
Points positifs
Free Tea and Coffee, lots of treats such as free pizza etc
Pay Rates could be higher
Culture d'entreprise
This was a nice place to work for and cannot fault Manpower as an employer all wages were paid on time and time sheets dealt with efficiently.
Nice working environment
Temporary contract
Culture d'entreprise
ther job is ok manpower is ok to work for but it is onel temp work I need full time work it givers ya a cance to meat more frends and get new skills
it is an icome
it is onel temp work
Culture d'entreprise
The hours became hard at times with having to work shifts but I was working with a great group of lads so it was always enjoyable going to work. We were always very busy on the line but we all managed to have a good laugh in work.
Culture d'entreprise
Day to day supervision of staff rosters over a four shift pattern, disciplinary process in line with Manpower procedures. Stand in for HR manager as and when required. Increased my knowledge of working within a customer services role as a complaints manager on the BT contract and as a call centre manager prior to being promoted to the HR role.
Culture d'entreprise
Brilliant company to work for, i was based onsite at Jaguar Landrover dealing with 1800 tempory staff on a daily basis.
Great Team and management
shift work, working till 11pm
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
I work 10 hours per day, 3 days a week relaying telephone calls for the deaf and hard of hearing community via typing. This job encourages excellent communication skills, concentration, customer service, patience, compassion and descretion. The overall atmosphere in the call centre makes the job more comfortable and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is taking complicated calls that last a long period of time. The most enjoyable part is the environment.
Good breaks
Long hours, low pay
Culture d'entreprise
manpower are very good and helpful they will always make sure that you get your wages on time.
Points positifs
they can find work at short notice
its only temp work
Culture d'entreprise
they are very helpfull in finding you employment.shift work and 8 hours a day.i have learnt how to fit parts on a car.the people you work with are hard working and like the job.some jobs are alot harder than others on the line.the most enjoyable part is working as a team.
Points positifs
flexable work, and finding you new employment
Points négatifs
can take time getting the right job