Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Albuquerque, NM

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
39 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Lots of different types of work and a variety of tasks to learn and complete. Quite a fair pay wage in general for the most part and helped paid bills when there.
Culture d'entreprise
They laid me off without notice! When I went to file for unemployment, they fought me in court 3 times! I will never work for them again, and report my bad experience with this national disgrace company to anyone who asks!
Points négatifs
Oppressive attitude to employees from managment! I always felt unsafe there!
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower has many clients. many of them are some of the largest companies in Albuquerque. They will give you the opportunity to expand your network and experience.
Culture d'entreprise
I did alot of remote jobs that paid well but was not long term the staff at Manpower were ok my agent was hardly there and took them long to find me a job,
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower does nothing to bring anything meaningful into the world. They are the used car salesmen of the job recruiters... lol No offense to any used car salesmen. It's better to pan handle than deal with the stress of these faux professionals... What a joke.
Points positifs
Not there anymore!! Woo hoo!!
I was there!! Boo hoo!!
Culture d'entreprise
Great Agency to get you in the door. Professional and friendly staff. No fault but I didn't meet some of the job expectations.. The job was with a good company, I just needed more training.
40 hours
Low salary to start
Culture d'entreprise
Got me my job at my place of buisness (initial temp position) great place to start when needing to get a job with the ability to get a full time potion within same company
Culture d'entreprise
The company worked hard to match a temp. with a permanent job. I found they really tried; but being a temporary employee sometimes make a person feel as if they are just there temporary.
Points positifs
Connected me with a permanent job
Points négatifs
Some weeks there was no work.
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoyed the staff at man power they helped me find a job quick they contacted me and directed where i needed to go to di a tour and get started
Culture d'entreprise
Awesome manager. Was always looking for positions that met my interest and experience and gave me the opportunity to decide if i felt other available positions might be a match for me.
Culture d'entreprise
Was a great company to work for if I had any issues with my employer I would get a call back right away and if I was not happy with an employer they would move me to a job that was better and more my type of environment.
Culture d'entreprise
Call Center inbound and outbound. Type 45wpm, 6000 ten key by touch. Learned customer service skills in the US to Canada.Call Center environment is comfortable. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your customer is satisfied.
Lunch 30min
Breaks 15min
Culture d'entreprise
I was responsible for the accounting side of the house with an overlap into the staffing side. I found out that my passion was in staffing and have to thank my then manager for persuading me to take the opportunity that was presented to me by one of our best clients. Manpower proved to me that they are a company who cares about their employees.
Fun place to work
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working for Manpower. They found a job for me which matched my skills. The pay was average. The manager was easy to interact with, and overall it was a positive working experience.
Points positifs
good manager, work matched my skills
no benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Fast Pace work environment. Given the opportunity to learn a new career as payroll specialist. The workplace was very professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers but that comes with any job. I enjoyed that Manpower was very understanding to circumstances when it came to the employee.
Great Compansation
Long Hours
Culture d'entreprise
Follow compliance guidelines within state licensing and periodic changes. Managed broker packet files. Internal and External customer service, speaking to clients, helping the front desk I absenteeism, phones, and faxes received. Approving broker agreement packages, reviewing broker packets, having required information for continuing process for future loans and closings. Request for missing information by fax and phone. Filing all incoming information. Secretarial duties included
Culture d'entreprise
I learned how to set up and tear down a computer system along with a printer. It was challenging work for me. I had to go out of town for a couple of days for the presidential election. I met a lot of people and enjoyed the experience.
Points positifs
Learning something totally new.
Points négatifs
Not enough training for me.
Culture d'entreprise
I have had a good experience with Manpower in the past. It is a good tool for entry into a permanent position with a specific company or skill set. I would use them again if the opportunity came up.
Culture d'entreprise
was able to learn new modern day and older technology with also working with more elderly experienced techs and we where able to learn from eachother
fun, pot lucks
na
Culture d'entreprise
manpower is a really good staffing place to work for. they are really helpful and understanding people and work with you to make sure you are the right fit for the job.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for Manpower in NM for 1 1/2 years and when my last assignment ended and they were not able to place me with another position I filed for unemployment and they tried to challenge my eligibility. Plus all the jobs I was getting were all temporary and I have been looking for a permanent position with decent pay which they have not be able to supply. Plus you receive no benefits don't work for Manpower they treat you like you are not worth their time.