Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Ann Arbor, MI

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
112 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
They act as if you’re bothering them by asking them anything. The franchise manager is great, but honestly I hate this job and I’m only staying because I have bills to pay and can’t find another job.
Decent Pay
Short breaks, Little to no benefits, Draining
Culture d'entreprise
The experience of working with patients and in a hospital setting was a great learning environment, especially for students. However, the scheduling team is very poor at communication and often rude. It feels as if all the expectations when it comes to communication is on the patient attendant, very one-sided and confusing.
Learn a lot
Horrible communication
Culture d'entreprise
Very high turn over. If your looking to grow within the company this is not the place for you. Pay is low and don’t think about getting a raise. Manpower showed their true colors when this virus hit the fan. They only care about the money, not their employees safety.
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
The schedulers had really bad attitudes they should be ashamed of themselves and manpower does nothing about it. Patient attendant was not a good fit for me The nurse’s treat you like you’re nothing. Everything you learned during orientation gets thrown out the window when you start working there the rules are completely different there at the U of M hospital.once again The Scheduling Team awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
N/A
Scheduling Team
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Very busy work environment, with walk ins and phone activity. To be kind and courteous to all. The hardest part of the day was to get all the work done in timely manner but was successful at doing so.
Culture d'entreprise
Welcoming, had a great experience. The staff was professional. They went above wnf beyond to assist their employees. I would gladly come back to work for them.
Culture d'entreprise
The scheduling desk people are useless and a bit rude for the most part and they can have a bad attitude at times. Nothing they say at orientation goes and they don’t listen to my problems regarding work. I’ve even had a few ignored emails I sent them. On a positive note, the pay and hours are nice and flexible as long as you give them notice.
Culture d'entreprise
I love it work easy and fun They have great hours and they are friendly and helpful always available to help you out with whatever it is you need just one call away
Culture d'entreprise
I got to pick shifts and days. This is the best schedule for a mom. Somtimes It can be stressful since we don’t know who the patient is until a few hours before shift. No chance to really prepare, but if you aren’t comfortable when you het there, Manpower will help change your assignment.
Culture d'entreprise
Thoroughly enjoyed working with Manpower! Management was flexible and easy to work with. Workplace was organized and straightforward. Opportunities to advance was provided.
Culture d'entreprise
I have worked for Manpower prior and have always had a great experience with them. If you every have a question or concern, the staff is always there to help. It was also a plus to get paid weekly.
Culture d'entreprise
They were very helpful with getting me into a work place. The company used great resources to make sure I was well taken care of. I truely enjoyed my experience with the company.
Culture d'entreprise
they do tell you what is not allowed and tell you all the laws but they don't tell you what kind of things to do for certain patients as in like food disorders. they also tell you to go on your gut on some things but when you ask a nurse one says they can do it an another says different. or if you ask to be moved out a patients room for any reason as in like sexually being assaulted they sometimes wont even move you
good pay
training and comunication
Culture d'entreprise
This was a pretty decent work environment with a clearly defined work plan. Working at UofM hospital was a good experience. The parking situation could be interesting.
Culture d'entreprise
No real complaints about the company itself. In fact, I'm paid fairly regarding the line of work I do; it's just not enough for the Washtenaw County area.
Quick to be assigned
Temporary assignments
Culture d'entreprise
I recommend this company to anyone. Great positive environment. They care about your comfort zone. Any issues you have in a work environment they will work to fix it
Culture d'entreprise
Very long hours. And no work/life balance. I have personally experienced racism from upper management. The company constantly preaches how “ethical” they are. But this is far from the truth. If you complain to HR you will be treated adversely. Even though the company states they have a non-retaliation policy.
Points positifs
Ability to work from home
Points négatifs
Pay is substantially low compared to industry competitors . There is no upward mobility.
Culture d'entreprise
As a whole Manpower in Ann Arbor is very helpful and understanding in placing you. The individual job postings will depend highly on where you are place, your desired work, and the staff at the location.
Points négatifs
Time it may take to be posted
Culture d'entreprise
It is extremely hard to watch people when they are at their worst. This is a very different job, from the patients screaming in pain to the ones who can barely move.
Not a very physical job
Points négatifs
Only one break. Very stressful.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my work experience at Manpower for the most part. I was there for over 11 years, and the last year became somewhat difficult because of some of the temporary employees poor work ethics. The inter-office staff was always awesome, but some of the temp staff became very difficult to tolerate on a daily basis. Overall, I can not complain about Manpower as a company, and my reason for leaving was primarily based on my need to work a more flexible schedule (from home), to accommodate the special needs of my autistic child.
Points positifs
Great CEO, who is very accessible to her staff.
Points négatifs
Insubordinate employees, are often not handled/disciplined properly
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day is being in a fast pace environment and working on several lines meeting quotas. Quotas is more of the focus. So being flexible and able to learn different jobs is important.