Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Atlanta, GA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
49 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Over the years I've maintain a good work behavior with ability to learn and carry out instructions throughout the warehouse , I've also sustained a positive attitude while working in hostile environments. My goal everyday is to be productive and help maintain a safe workplace while completing daily task .
Determination and Dedication
Longevity
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Manpower is absolutely wonderful as long as their informed about a situation they will work with youJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Manpower, I think could help you as long as it’s contract work with the long term optionManagementIn general, managers at Manpower the manager’s are excellent
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is great with finding you jobs that fir your qualifications and they provide great pay. They are very good at providing you with sustainable and stable jobs
Culture d'entreprise
I ready enjoyed working for the agency they had a lot to offer I got bonus's like been on time for work within the month, not missing a day of work within the month , high quality of production within the month, they recognized all there contract employee who is meeting the status of the company in which you work for
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
During the 8 months experience working with Manpower Temporary Services I found it to be a challenge when it came to communication between management. Follow-up to questions, concerns or problems were not handled in a timely manner. The time-frame was some what longer than expected. Overall, the experience was okay, but not what I expected.
Points positifs
Flexibility, Career and Professional Training Development, Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit, Access to Development Tools
Points négatifs
Lack of Communication and Follow-up with Management, Lack of Job Opportunities, Salary
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Great company in theory however, too big and too many excess managerial titles instead of focusing on true culture development and transformation. Would be better if there was a focus on human capital advocacy.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower got me a job for a one year contract at UPS. At the time it was needed to provide for my family. Once the contract was over I was reassigned to another account and eventually got hired by the company.
Culture d'entreprise
I was on assignment with the same company for a total of 9 years and 6 of those years was via Manpower. The company hired me on for 3 years in between. I was laid off in 2014 and haven't had much luck since then finding the type of position that I desire and/or at least the same rate of pay. The best part was that I worked from home but that had more to do with the company that I was on assignment with. Manpower offers great benefits, or at least they did back then.
Pay and benefits
Points négatifs
Finding a new position once laid off
Culture d'entreprise
I learned to extract large accounts for The Dept. of Revenue and The Dept. of Education. I was learning different job descriptions and I became a outstanding employee with the ability to multi-task assignments.
Culture d'entreprise
One of the best temp agencies in the biz! Have a good resume? They WILL find you something! Usually, there is a manager onsite if you have any issues.
Finds good positions
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoy working there during the baseball season and the concession stand had a lot of extra business. And there alot of travel ers there. And there was lots to clean up before and after
No free lunch
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower provided employment when I needed a job, the pay was very low, the opportunities were very limited. I don't believe it was all Manpower's doing, IBM didn't respect the role administrators played in the company.
Work from home
Low wages
Culture d'entreprise
I have enjoyed my time working for Manpower. My client is a Fortune 500 company supporting a major retailer. I work with a great group of people at the customer site.
Helpful people
Long commute
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed the work place, each employee had their own work space, They did not mind hiring seniors. The work was very rewarding and not too stressful.
Culture d'entreprise
I have worked for Manpower for 5 years and it's a great company to work for. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend. I have learned so much in my role at Manpower such as utilizing VMS/MSP tools and how to actively establish community partners in order to assist with grassroots recruiting just to name a few.
Culture d'entreprise
Everyday I came in ready with a game plan to find new business and source for new candidates. I made my most important phone calls first thing (scheduled calls, follow ups and returned calls) then I follow up with my closest to the deal situations. Then I would reach out to my target accounts and make calls for my most place able candidates. These actions resulted in about 75 calls a day and at least 3-5 interviews a week.
Culture d'entreprise
I've really learned a lot from Manpower. However, they were not stable with management. It changed very often and sometimes without formal notice. They tend to overwork their employees.
Points positifs
Benefits
Points négatifs
Pay
Culture d'entreprise
Working for manpower was great they send you emails and call you when they have jobs they pay you real good and they respectfully they send you on jobs that have work for 2-5 months and if you stay pass that da company will be you on for good I like working from manpower that's da best temp service I don't work wit so far everybody else send u some where and some days you may work and some days u don't
No free lunch
No short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Helping others with a smile Consistent team communication, best resources, be efficient Happy, dedicated employees are most productive, less stressed.
Culture d'entreprise
I never get position that last very long and when a job becomes available its never very long, I do have job skills and I want to work with a company that will advance me, I'm always looking for better.
N/A
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
There are a lot of great opportunities available at ManPower! There are many different things that can be learned from the job such as customer service, advertising, financial planning, and customer relations. Lots of room for growth in this company!