Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Austin, TX

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
58 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Work place could be better it has changed a lot over the years employees could he taken care a lot better. Pay could be better. Management should work as hard as hourly and should know more in order to train..
Culture d'entreprise
Received perfect 30 out of 30 on reviews. Twenty-five cent raise every quarter for review performance. Hired regular full time (RTF) after approximately 13 months on the job as a temp.
Culture d'entreprise
Flexible scheduled to allow you to be there when the customer needs you. They emphasize on teamwork, innovative thinking and equal participation to achieve objective.
Culture d'entreprise
My time with manpower was typical of employment in a large company. The cost of the healthcare package was high and could be matched outside the company,
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
well at manpower they get stuff done fast they dont like to play around. i learned how to be a leader and not a follower my boss was cool. and there was no hardest part im a fast learner.the most enjoyable part of the job was getting up and going to get a check
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Manpower really has had a turning point in my life and I'm very thankful for being part of the company. I believe Manpower is doing a fantastic job with the company and the people who work for them.
Points positifs
Free gold gym, holiday pay, free college tution toThe University of Phoneix
Culture d'entreprise
I am a work-from-home employee. I didn't have much more to say about this. I learned to work collaboratively with other administrative assistance. Hardest part of the job was assisting multiple principals/clients.
get to work from home.
no benefits.
Culture d'entreprise
it was very difficult working for new companies. The permanant people always felt threaten by the temps Overall the people at manpower tried to match you up with the right jobs that fit your skills
paid holidays
its only temp to hire
Culture d'entreprise
Great staff members who work hard and understand your value. Manpower's recruiters care for their employees and help you find a good match with your skillset and experience. They communicate well. There are positions with decent pay however, there are not too many available. Overall, Manpower is great to work for.
Points positifs
Great recruiters who care for their employees
Culture d'entreprise
I got this internship position during my senior year in high school. It was my first job out in the "real world". I was a floater within the company so I was able to learn new things constantly.
Culture d'entreprise
Found out that if you are a certain race you will be placed in stereo-typed jobs ie. Mexicans were usually placed in cleaning positions. If you had issue with parent company, Manpower would not go to bat for you, but would submit to parent company. Worked for over a year for the company and all Issues I had were ignored, and I was threatened more then once if I kept bringing up issues.
Points positifs
worked with high tech equipment
Points négatifs
lived off Ramen noodles and living paycheck to paycheck
Culture d'entreprise
Daily support to company executive directors. Budget reports. Clinical Trials department support. Customer Service department support. Accounting department support.
N/A
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
Flexible hours Nice environment Excellent Management Merit base pay ?? No career advancement. No paid time off or sick leave. Salary not competitive.
Flexible schedule
Salary not competitive
Culture d'entreprise
Good Staffing Company that goes out to help you find the job or dream job that fits you, its just hard to find the right amount of money on most of their jobs. But they are there to help .
help locate a job
money could be better
Culture d'entreprise
Even though I have done Full cycle Recruiting for over 5 years now, it is hard to manage multiple accounts an expect to keep the client and temps happy as well when you are asked to take care of much more than just that. "Can’t do the job if you don’t have the right tools"
Culture d'entreprise
This is such a great company and a great team. It is my first job out of college and I would of wanted to stay longer but the contract with Samsung ended.
Culture d'entreprise
I have enjoyed working with Manpower and have been placed at the same assignment for over 9 years. Management through my assignment has been great. I am looking to advance in my career, however, my position does not offer this opportunity for me.
Long term assignments
Points négatifs
Limited hours, lack of pay raise options, lack of benefits
Culture d'entreprise
manpower at samsung is overall a decent company. They just need a better management. Career opportunities are endless if you're hungry enough but the pay does not reflect on the level of experiences. They are a GREAT company to start off learning certain position.
environment
management
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was the temp agency I used when I first arrived to Texas. Often times you would work a job for a month or two receive lay off paperwork and have to call the recruiters office for another assignment. It rarely led to a full time permanent opportunity.
Culture d'entreprise
I will never work for manpower in my life because they was not paying good an when we got our check they would take 67 dollars out of every check we got
Culture d'entreprise
They have only had 2 jobs available since I've been there. They aren't bad jobs. Just one doesn't pay very well. When I call they dont seem to ever have anything new.