Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Cape Girardeau, MO

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
52 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
It's a great place to start a new job while you learn how the work is supposed to be done and people really help you dont mind training you so you will be able to do job properly
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower placed me in a job very quickly, and I absolutely love the job they placed me in! The staff at my location was great to work with, and they've been very helpful any time I need anything.
Culture d'entreprise
the staff was really great they would try to work with you and place you in places where they feel like it fits you best and if it doesn't fit you best they will work with you and find something
Culture d'entreprise
when a line scrape stuff . they want you to bring cart after cart and only wait on them. they get huffy,take it out on tugger drivers. very low pay.management could care less
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
fast paced factory maintained line to make diapers. Prepped material cleaned line filled oils lotions and glue . Filled line with bags and boxes for the daipers to be packed
Culture d'entreprise
No leadership training is conducted there. The one's in charge don't know what is going on and they never leave their offices. The safety training is good but the rest is a joke.
Culture d'entreprise
I was laid off from manpower for missing work due to health related reasons. I feel like this was unfair as I could not control having a medical issue
Culture d'entreprise
Everyday can change in an instant. Very fast paced professional environment. I've learned that promoting accountability over responsibility is key. I've learned that inventory can make or break a warehouse.
Culture d'entreprise
Drama drama and more drama. You are treated as what you are, replaceable. I understand the need for money, and do it to get your bills paid, but continue actively searching for gainful employment. You cannot and will not be able to afford health insurance. Your check wont cover it.
Culture d'entreprise
there is alot of negativity and favortism there some of the people are easy to get along with the supervisor is to laid back watches what goes on and does not help the employees if the is a disagreement lets others do somethings and gets on to other people foe doing the same
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Cape P&G. The management is unprofessional. There are no pay raises and no room for growth. Someone working 90 days will get the same pay as someone working 10 years. There are very few incentives given and they're usually given to management. Safety is highly stressed which is good.
Consistant work
Points négatifs
Low pay, no benefits, unprofessional managers
Culture d'entreprise
You work 12 hour rotating shifts, usually on your feet, heavy lifting, working around dangerous equipment. There are no benefits. It is either too hot or too cold and you get very few breaks.
4 hours every 2 weeks are automatically time and a half
Points négatifs
Hard labor for low pay and no benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Great starter job, but not a great job for parents. Insurance plans are below average and incredibly expensive. The pay is also below average pay for the job you work.
healthcare
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working for manpower, I unexpectedly fell ill and could not continue to work. When I was ill I could not afford any type of healthcare and I was fired.
Culture d'entreprise
The days are long, the management team treats you like a number, they dont care about you as a person. The hours are horrible, you cant get used to days or nights.
The pay was good
Everything else
Culture d'entreprise
I worked in the Mini Lab and checked diapers for defects that could harm babies. I worked in the Wet Lab that checked the water product that went into making paper towels and toilet paper. I worked in data entry as a data entry technician and a data entry supervisor
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for Manpower at the Proctor & Gamble Diaper, Paper towel plant in Jackson, MO.Working at this plant under Manpower contract is a little different than other contracts Manpower might sent you to. There is little advancement. No hire promises after 90 days.Work place culture at P&G was always Safety First.The hardest part of the job was 12 hr swing shifts. Swing from days to nights in the same week.Most enjoyable was learning new tests in the lab, and co-workers were great.
Clean, Safety Conscious
Points négatifs
No retirement, no benefits, no vacation pay
Culture d'entreprise
was packing boxes, how to do team work and how to work the machines, management was very good, I loved the work culture, was standing 12 hours, was the team work.
no free lunch
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Get a call to go work for this or that company, most of the time the companys treated ya like second rate workers unless you actually get to work for them long enough to show them different.
Points positifs
good pay, Staff always tryed to find work for you
Points négatifs
job assignments never last long
Culture d'entreprise
As long as you knew you were not probably going to get hired or stay at the same place and could be flexible it was good. But if you did a good job and stayed busy they would keep you working.
Points positifs
Discounted food and steady work.
Points négatifs
The unsteadiness and stability sometimes.
Culture d'entreprise
I think a typical day at work would be getting there on time and to do your job to the best of your ability follow all the rules and always remember safety first
breaks