Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Chicago, IL

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
92 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
It was a decent job. It was good enough for me to work at. I was able to take care and provide for my myself & the work wasn’t so hard. Especially if you focus.
Culture d'entreprise
The working environment was very friendly and a business casual dress code. Everyone was very helpful, the main goal was to help get the project completed on time and correctly for the customer.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked nights processing paper work in a timely manner. This was a temp yo hire job. I always made my rate every night. Made sure data was entered correctly in the system.
Culture d'entreprise
I love every position that I did through this company. I just wish I have the ability to get hired with some of the companies I worked for. I was call back twice to work for the same company.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
This is a temp agency and I was placed in a job where I stood for five months. Due to various circumstances, I was not hired full-time for the position. It was a start-up company and many roles, structures, etc. were shifting.
Culture d'entreprise
They are very apprehensive about giving employees perminant positions, benefits and a sense of stability even if you're bringing in revenue and connections.
Nice office environment
Points négatifs
Always under the gun, no stability, high expectations
Culture d'entreprise
Better job security! Work is not gareenteed but the pay and positions are available good. I would recommend someone to this agency. Benefits for job must be completed after 90 days.
Culture d'entreprise
Productive/great place to work for. They really do find you a job. I recommend this company to everyone They really do care, they really find a job that fits your work history/background.
NA
NA
Culture d'entreprise
I love working for Manpower. They are very efficient with helping me find employment. The jobs paid very well. I would recommend them to anybdy that is in need of a job.
Culture d'entreprise
My assignment location from Manpower was great. I would have liked more compensation, health benefits and more than earned paid sick leave that amounts to 1 hour of paid sick leave per 1 week worked. There has been no open enrollment in over 9 months but the people and staff are kind, knowledgeable, and supportive. They also offer tuition assistance.
Training
No real health benefits
Culture d'entreprise
No room for advancement or growth. Management team does not understand the work that goes into the job because they are all externally hired. No sense of security and terminations and layoffs were very common. There was no investment in resources and tools to do the job for employees and success was measured inappropriately.
Remote work, weekly pay
Points négatifs
Job security, advancement opportunity, compensation, bad management, benefits
Culture d'entreprise
My days started by reviewing job boards and posted job ads, using the solution selling method I called on my assigned verticals to set meetings with H.R. personal for my outside sales executive to close. At that time from 2009 to 2010 the job market in America had tanked and we were in a recession, commissions were low.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower help alot far as learning different skills. Manpower was also one of my favorite jobs. The jobs where easy for the most part but I did wish they pay more.
Points positifs
Great if u live in the city
Minimum wage mostly
Culture d'entreprise
I applied for what the ad said was a CTH position. After accepting the role, found out was term contract. This was not properly communicated to me, despite my inquiring about it.
direct deposit
Poor communication
Culture d'entreprise
Working for a temp agency you get to do a lot of different jobs and learn for each one.......meet and greet from al walks...different companies you work for....
Culture d'entreprise
Nothing to say, it was a part time position and since I had to relocate,it was not enough time to see the pros and cons of the company. I can add that Manpower put a lot time to train for the assignment.
Culture d'entreprise
meeting nice people.learning the different programs. the commute was nice. always learning about the company. fun meetings and fellowship. some nice supervisors
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoy working for Manpower. The job Flexibility is most appreciated. They have given me many opportunties to learn and develop new skills throughout my career.
Culture d'entreprise
Stressful as a part time worker. Have to switch from job to job working as a temp. But a job can be found a full time employee once you find what you like.
Culture d'entreprise
I was only assigned to one position with Aqua Illinois in Kankakee, IL which is a water and sewer company for various areas. The company could not find enough to keep me busy after getting their rate hike proposal books put together so they ended the position after 3 weeks
Culture d'entreprise
Extremely knowledgable and professiinal staff. Opportunities were plentiful. Landed permanent position through Manpower with WR Grace, now GCP Applied Technologies