Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Harrisonburg, VA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
11 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a good employer to wotk for.the work was stable and the pay not bad.they also worked with you any problems that you had.even though some of the jobs werr temporary they woild have you on another job pretty quickly.
Stable
Temp
Culture d'entreprise
Not very organized. The recruiter that was working with me was very nice, encouraging and very supportive. On my third day at the job I called her and "she is no longer with the company". I was paid a dollar less then agreed upon. It took over a month to correct a problem with getting my time sheet submitted online so I could get paid. My background check and drug screen was conducted in a parking lot. Needless to say I was not very impressed. Assignment ended earlier then expected, not their fault, although when I called Manpower they had no idea what was going on. Every time I called the office I was dealing with a new person, never knew who I was going to speak to each time I called.
Points négatifs
Staff not available for questions, difficulty getting someone to answer their phone and emails.
Culture d'entreprise
Worked different places for them. They were great to work for. I enjoyed the places they placed me. Some that I wished had gotten full time jobs with.
Culture d'entreprise
Good company when I worked there. Was owned as a franchise but went back to corporate after I left. People very nice and benefits and pay not too bad
variety of duties
Points négatifs
office manager at the time was not a good one
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
They were an good company to work for at least they kept me with jobs and money coming in to take care if my household. I worked for them from time to time through the years.
Culture d'entreprise
This is a very small machine shop. They don't have alot of machines and alot of their practices are 20+ years old. I tried to update things by programming with new software but I was never allowed to try one of the programs on a CNC machine despite being asked to learn how to program with the software.
Culture d'entreprise
Really liked the employees, they were very helpful in teaching me the ins and out of the material handler job. Loved the hours 3 12 hour shifts one week and 4 the next.
Culture d'entreprise
Work was routine I learned alot Management was good Co workers were easy to work with Nothing Waking up to go to work. I was reliable
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day of work consisted of physical labor. I learned to be safe and productive. Management was always helpful and polite. Me and my co-workers always get along and work well together. The hardest part of the job was during holiday season. The most enjoyable part was the non holiday season.
Great Work
Not Full Time
Culture d'entreprise
My assignment was at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center in Mount Crawford, VA. It was a great place to work, good atmosphere, helpful coworkers.
Friendly
Very little communication
Culture d'entreprise
Got hurt on the job and while on workman's comp they got rid of me. Now when I call to see if they have work they always say they have nothing but its jobs all over indeed. Not a good company to work for
staff is rude