Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Houston, TX

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
100 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I never had any issues with this company. Had quick placement and was hired permanent after less than two years on the job. Downside was pay rate was not the best.
Culture d'entreprise
I still work with Manpower and the group is very friendly and supportive. We have goals and targets to meet for our current client Intuit. Over the next 5 or so months we will hire more than 10k tax professionals for the upcoming tax season. It feels good to help people link their talents to a job that fits them and their schedule.
Flexibility
Contract positions
Culture d'entreprise
Not a good company to work for in my opinion. I worked hard and diligently, never missed a day! Management was rude, disrespectful and aloof. Recruiters did not check on contractors' concerns, never gave any kind of feedback and showed no rewards or appreciation. When reaching out to management, calls were not returned in a timely manner nor usually at all. Will NEVER work there again.
Culture d'entreprise
Training in sheet metal processing. I learned how to work various machinery from sheet metal cutters and coagulation machinery. I was trained in shipping and labeling. Sheet metal machinery was inevitable to learn problem solving skills and new ways of innovating and getting different jobs done.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
My honest review of this company is ABSOLUTELY horrendous! The only good thing I will say about Manpower is that the pay was $21 an hour for talent acquisitions and the job location was in Downtown. Other than that, it was a horrible company that had no structure, no game plan to gets things accomplished, unorganized and very unstructured. Never offered benefits!
Culture d'entreprise
Very good Culturl and good work environment. Been there for over a year. I don't like the lack of benefits for sick and holiday PTO. That is a negative. I need a full-time permeant position.
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for with awesome benefits. Time management for sales position is quite a challenge with various corportate meetings constantly going
Culture d'entreprise
I really like the company's professionalism and my job placement was incredible. The most enjoyable part of my job was the callers and my co- workers. The location and the building amenities was assume. I couldn't have asked for a better job.
Culture d'entreprise
No tips just do better getting jobs full time job with a chance to grow in the company. Better work environment with better pay we wirk hard an we get
Culture d'entreprise
It was Productive and afun place to work at and you can play some Dominoes,The people there are easy to get along with is really a good place to work, Ireally enjoyedmy time working ,
Culture d'entreprise
I have been with Manpower Group Solutions for a little over 1 year. I have been impressed with the company, training and the opportunity they have provided to me. It is a good company that offers solid opportunities.
Culture d'entreprise
I was hired 2 times the second time this happened...I was hired to perform a job they provided me with training and at the end they just forgot to call me back for the job and I had to call back to check what had happened. They said I had to wait they had me waiting almost 2 months to be placed in the job I was hired for.
Culture d'entreprise
Being a mobile employee was the best part of the job. Working hours were set and the client provided the laptop. Communication with the client was mostly done through internal instant messaging and email. Little to no face-to-face interaction unless virtual conferencing. Enjoyed supporting clients.
Work from home
No paid benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Steady work but no benefits sometimes no room for advancement also sometimes no temp-to-hire positions available but for the most part it's okay place to work
Steady work
No benefits
Culture d'entreprise
It was a nice temp agencies too work at. They will find jobs in your area. They will find something that work with your schedule management works with you and with any issues that you may have.
Culture d'entreprise
I work for manpower/honeywell process solution in Houston, TX for 6 months.They dont know how to keep knowledgeable good employees.During the 6 months I have seen people leave and quit from the tech level to the plant manager. Alot of favoritism and drama at this factory.This place needs to be audit and bring in some real LEADERSHIP.
3:00 when its time to clock out
Literally everything
Culture d'entreprise
It is good company to work for they would normally find good jobs with adaqute pay and sometimes they couldn't. They were pretty hood at finding stuff in your area.
Fast job placement
The pays
Culture d'entreprise
I work at Hp for 4+ years. I enjoyed going to work everyday. Peaceful environment without discrimination. Always looking for growth in the employees. The company was big on respecting your co-workers.
All about quality
Points négatifs
You’ll never want to go home.
Culture d'entreprise
When working at temp agency you are not there long to know anyone work is usually in and out . As for the managing staff they were nice they gave you instructions you did the work as instructed.
Culture d'entreprise
I was able to move up within this company but for the management team it was a complete joke. There was a lot that occurred at Manpower that I will never expose to the public, I wish them the best and am grateful to have gained true knowledge experience through their various careered fields.
Culture d'entreprise
Its not much you can say about a temp job. They basically place you base on past job skills or none to fills temp spots at different company's that they have contracts with.
Quick work