Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Las Cruces, NM

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
11 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
During the one assignment I had with PNM thought me alot , including that being the only woman in the office I had no issues with it. I was respected and appreciated.
Culture d'entreprise
Responsible for Driving immigrants to and from sanctuary centers, hotels, airports, or wherever else they need to go before deportation. when not driving i am assisting in the kitchen or with the on site staff to help clean and maintain the work environment
Culture d'entreprise
Workplace had an accurate way of knowing what job sites to place employees, on a daily basis called or texted employees to assure safety and likability of employee environment
trust of employees
Points négatifs
Not much done after certain complaints
Culture d'entreprise
Sin duda volvería a trabajar con Manpower. Lastima que fue solo algo temporal me gustó mucho manejar y convivir con personas de otro país. El escuchar sus historias de vida.,el idioma portugués me gusto mucho.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my work hours and the co-workers were great gentleman. I learned new procedures and processes, the engineers were glad to give me tour of the their company and I really liked that they have a popcorn machine in their lunch room
work hours
Culture d'entreprise
This was a temp service and therefore nothing was permanent. They didn't pay well either. It was hard to find consistent work. I went weeks without work.
Easy to apply
Never no work
Culture d'entreprise
They found a position that fit my skills very quickly. Everyone was helpful and kind. I did not have any interaction after being placed. this position was several years ago.
Fair
not any
Culture d'entreprise
Management went above and beyond to cover Manpower including but not limited to lying during a hearing. No regard to me as an employee. Shameful and unreal!
NONE
Points négatifs
Management and staff are lairs
Culture d'entreprise
good people really care about helping individuals find a good fit job. and help get us the pay we deserve as well. helpful and understanding and friendly
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for Manpower for 5 years off and on while going to school. This company offered me the flexibility that I needed to finish my nursing degree and change my career path. I was able to work in several different locations under contract and learned various skills that aid me in my work as a nurse and make me more versatile.
Flexability, variety
Points négatifs
Poor compensation for temp employees
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day I would get to work and organize my notes and log into my system. I troubleshoot with the customer to determine if the scale is repairable or needs a warranty replacement. I learned how to correctly use a bathroom scale, bathroom scale, and an thermometer. In enjoyed working with my co-workers because they were very helpful. The hardest part of the job is to learn the systems in a short amount of time which was two days. The most enjoyable part of the job was the celebration functions and having a 40 hours.
40 hours and long lunches
Points négatifs
short training and low pay