Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Los Indios, TX

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
7 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Overall a bad place to be at the time. They were understaffed and were going through management change and the workers didnt care for the rules. People called in all the time and then I had to work double to make up for the extra person and I wasnt helped by anyone they just gave me the extra workload and was expected to get everything done right.
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
They don’t help you at all when they say they do. You basically on your own and no manager will defend you or give you a chance to explain. My experience with this company was not good. Bad service from office personnel
Culture d'entreprise
Good days at work, learned experience, good management, great place to work, difficult was the learning and it took about a couple of weeks to adjust.
Lunch breaks
Cutting personnel
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
Over all it was easy money, only thing is you’re standing up most of the time. You get the three breaks. Two 15 minuets, one 30 minutes. I was there for a bit, that I know of the pay rate has been raised up to 8
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
This place is all about turnover. They are always looking for the next person to get over on. The management doesn't even bother to learn your name so all you hear when you're needed is a whistle, snap or "Hey you...". Absolutely NOT a good place to be.
NONE
Points négatifs
Poor management, minimal pay for maximum hours
Culture d'entreprise
Great employees, fun environment. Great managers. Pay was low, and they didn't make an effort on keeping me, with my school schedule. Hours were great. Overtime available. Also I didn't like that we couldn't talk while working so the day was long and boring, no music no nothing.
Points négatifs
Short breaks and you can't talk during work
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
It was a great place to work in very productive and had lots of work, although didn't like the supervisors attitude with the employees. Have very committed people working for them.
Points positifs
let you drink water and powerade anytime
only one break