Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Milwaukee, WI

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
278 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
The management team here has a mix of really great and really poor leaders. However, I would say about 80% of them are great. Depending on the project you're working on, you can have a great time or a nightmare of a time. Most projects are okay, but there will always be one or two that are awful and you may be stuck on it for months or a year. It's a great place to work in a beautiful building. It's very clean, and is very progressive with it's staff. Benefits are nice. As a recruiter, I enjoyed working with people all over the country.
Points positifs
Good entry level HR experience, great leadership, beautiful and clean building
Points négatifs
Some bad leadership
Culture d'entreprise
My time at Manpower was very good Great managers . Great coworkers. Overall a great place to work. I would recommend Manpower to anyone who wants to be in a positive environment.
Points positifs
Lunchroom and coffee areas.
Points négatifs
Needs an exercise area
Culture d'entreprise
Overall, ManpowerGroup is a great place to work. Once you have put in some time with the company and perform well, you have the option to explore other career opportunities within the company.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for manpowergroup gave me a sense of purpose with alot of learning opportunities. You are given a variety of tasks from multiple different sources.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower has a wonderful work culture and wonderful employees. They really care about helping you grow within the company and will also walk you through how to do so. They invest in their employees even if it means they will move from MPG.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
New management is devious and conniving. The moral compass of the company has been lost. Clients are not valued for anything other Thank their check books.
Culture d'entreprise
I love the amount of knowledge sharing and team building i get to experience everyday. When there are challenges my department comes together as a team to collaborate. The company promotes a positive, upbeat culture that is professional, yet also wants you to be yourself. and Here at HQ there are also ping pong tables and a decent sized cafeteria with a nice selection of fresh options.
Culture d'entreprise
Best thing about Manpower is that they support you anyway they can. A typical day at work for me was recruiting four to eight potential candidates a day.
Culture d'entreprise
There are really no steady positions everything is 3 month or less currently. You can go weeks with no work which is not a good place to be in when you have a family.
Culture d'entreprise
They were very quick in finding assignments for me. They were always available if I had any questions or had a problem. They kept up with the on going changes in any company I was with and kept me updated.
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent company to work for. When I first started, I knew the company I knew it was something special. Even during tough times there is so much opportunity for growth within. Sad to leave but I have a chance to use all the knowledge I've gained on a corporate level to further my career.
Culture d'entreprise
I was disappointed to discover that a team of five individuals is just that- there is no team environment, and therefore no collaboration, improved learning, shared knowledge, or advancement.
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
Very unprofessional when it comes to job offers. To be a well known business they are very unprofessional or should I say the people who hires or fire 🤬 guess that would be human resources. Need to revaluate the staff or the people who do the hiring.
Culture d'entreprise
This company offers job security, competitive wages, and usually a team oriented environment, great management and room for advancement from temporary to permanent positions with in select assignments, great HR department that ensures that employees are paid on time and orderly.
Culture d'entreprise
Does not pay enough, a lot of technical issues. Everyone is super nice and they have a cafe. The employees seems happy and they offer a lot of resources.
Culture d'entreprise
ManpowerGroup is a great company to work for and has a lot of potential to grow into leadership positions. As a benefits analyst, the work will ebb and flow given the seasons of the quarter and the days could be demanding at times. Generous PTO and allows opportunities to work from home.
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
The positions are contract only however they never last as long as they say there going to last. Then the company takes months to put you on another assignment! So your without work for a long period of time. Not a good fit if this is your primary income and your a single parent. The pay is excellent when on an assignment.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a great opportunity for learning , growth and new opportunities. The experience gave me the opportunity for growth and to utilize my new skill set.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower has a tradition of integrity and superior service that spans more than 40 years. Our reputation has been earned by providing solutions for the most challenging staffing positions. We recognize not only the importance of competitive markets, but the employers’ need to find qualified, reliable personnel.
Culture d'entreprise
Like working with manpower they got me working pretty quick decent pay I would have liked to work a lot longer but you know Temp places they do have a lot of opportunities for everybody who's qualified
Culture d'entreprise
I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers, and that people flourish when they are praised.