Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Philadelphia, PA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
29 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Helpful consulting and project placement. Straight forward scheduling and communication. Your a re able to personally select the best options for you work style and needs.
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoy working in law firm doing receptionist duties and messenger duties operate the switchboard , take messages, schedule appointments, sort mail and receive packages , and light office work and data entry , stock the Law Library , order office supplies, make coffee and tea , keep entrance area attractive.
Culture d'entreprise
Man power is a good job they keep you with good paying jobs the money is great all jobs is temporary the pay depends on the job each job have different pays and I wouldn’t mind working for them again
The money is good
Temporary
Culture d'entreprise
They really had great staff who answered all my questions clearly and motivated me to want to do and learn more. Whatever problems I may have had they would fix it in the best way possible
Points positifs
On time pay and great benefits
Non
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
a good day at work learned how to communicate with business partners management was awesome culture was artistic and cool place to work sometimes there was not enough help to finish paper work so paper work was devided among employees getting the job done fast was enjoyable.
nice place to work
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Needed a steady job with a steady paycheck out of college. Worked at other temporary agencies and Manpower was one of the better ones out there. However, jobs can be lower paying.
Can get a job quickly
Lower paying jobs
Culture d'entreprise
I've worked under them,meaning they would call me and setp temporary jobs here an there, several jobs in various locations. Mondays thru Fridays week after week,hours varied,
Manpower was a Job location for Individuals
Manpower was a Job Location for Individuals
Culture d'entreprise
Each day I counted checks that companies paid their tasty cakes. I entered the checks into the computer. The management was great to work with so where the employers. I didn't find any of the work difficult due to my experience.
Love the work
The job was far
Culture d'entreprise
They had sent me on different assignment it was ok I just go in and do my work each and other day. I learned a lot doing different things at each jobs. The hardest part of my job is just trying to get on perameant.
laid back
getting on full-time
Culture d'entreprise
Their showroom was very modern and decorative. They help at Munz construction was very knowledgeable. Everyone was very knowledgeable about their jobs.
Culture d'entreprise
I would love working for this company in the near future. I will also recommend friends and family to this company to get started on their feet. This is a wonderful company and great management.
great management
shor breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower Can do a better job at communicating better with employees. Its hard to Contact them at times and it usually takes a day for them to call you back after leaving a message. As far as, Pros go, they usually have long contacted work when positions are available.They also, have great hours.
great hours, lengthy contract
poor communication
Culture d'entreprise
Easy going work with great people. Every day brought new experiences and opportunities to meet people of all backgrounds. Never a dull moment in the best way.
Culture d'entreprise
My area of employment required different task daily. It allowed me to learn how to handle my job assigned. Management worked will with myself in a professional manner pertaining to my assignment. Didn't experience any hard part of job. The most enjoyable part of the job was being given a chance to utilize my skills. I can't approve of CEO never met the person.
Points positifs
It offered new experience.
Wasn't long enough.
Culture d'entreprise
At this temp agency I was an Equipment Service Rep., for Sprint. The customers would bring their phones in my department and stated the problem of the phone, so I had to input the information in the computer what the customers problems were and sent it to the techs to be fixed. This was a fun and interesting job I learned a lot about phones working there.
Culture d'entreprise
I've learned how to make cabinets from scratch even learned how to install lights, install doors & packed up mirrors for the cabinets & for my co-workers they were great even helped me the first day i got hired.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work is being moderately busy and having a good manager who has no problem letting me know how well I am doing on the job.
Culture d'entreprise
i learned the different ways of being a cashier and the different type of customers that would come through the store. the hardest part of the job was having down time. with there wasn't really nothing to do, when the customers wasn't in the stores.
Culture d'entreprise
wonderful agency to work for care about employees an make sure they find the best workplace for u.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Manpower on different assignments was interesting because there were choices. A person could choose to work when and where they wanted to work and for a long or short term. I received a lot of my skills while working for Manpower and I've worked for them in the past. There was nothing hard about any of the jobs they assigned me to and it was an enjoyable learning and working experience.
Points positifs
flexibility, part time employment, temporary assignments
Points négatifs
payroll, a shortage with employment assignments
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great place to work if you are a paralegal student or an established administrative assistant
Local assignments, mostly Center City
Points négatifs
Entry level temps aren't given a lot of responsibility