Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Portland, ME

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Portland, ME19 avis
19 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.342 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Working with others will help you to learn more a lot
And others business like small business owners and small company set up I like to work and pay my bills at the time
Points positifs
Take breaks at the time and come back at the time
Points négatifs
The things with short breaks time
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
If your looking for a quick source of income I would suggest it. You generally start work the same week if they have an opening. Again, a great foot in the door for anyone.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower provided me with a temporary job that turned into a long term assignment. (2 years+) and would have continued as such until I left for a competitor in the industry who paid me 2x more with benefits. There should have been a point where they hired me on full time after 2+ years but that was not the case.
Culture d'entreprise
First job after military when job market was tight trying to help family stay afloat. Didn't offer and training to help improve job opportunity so reenlisted in the ARMY.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a great way to start learning about HR and meet people in the field. A great Maine based company with values. Employees were valued and appreciated.
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work.People i was working with were very professionals and i enjoyed what i was doing everyday.I liked the workplace culture and the environment.
potluck
Culture d'entreprise
Incredibly helpful and nice people who really help you get the right job.They really have a feel for what you are looking for. they dont send you to places just to send you somewhere.
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoy working with this agency and have had great success with callback assignments. I have learned a lot of office skills on many of these assignments with editing Excel spreadsheets, doing large scanning projects for two large organizations in the Portland area. The work I have done has kept in up to date with office skills and different office environments and cultures.
Points positifs
Flexibility. Building relationships. Great exposure to great companies in the Portland area.
Points négatifs
Temporary work can only go so far. No benefits.
Overview
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 60 years.

With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.

Vision & Values

Where we stand in the world of work.

No matter where we are or what we do, there are fundamental beliefs and behaviors that guide our decisions, focus our actions and unite us as a company. ManpowerGroup's vision and values serve to inspire how we interact, create and deliver on our promise to clients, job seekers and ourselves.
Culture d'entreprise
Didn't realize that Manpower also placed professionals until my former company wanted to hire me back as a temp to finish some projects. Things were well handled.
Easy to deal with
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoying to work with the VNA team and gaining more experience in administration, human resources. The filing procedures seem to be a big challenge of everyday but got used and love doing it willingly.
Free lunches, friendly coworkers
Short working hours
Culture d'entreprise
Not a great place to try and work with. Always had to call to get my work ticket. and at least once a month my pay got messed up.
Culture d'entreprise
good company to work for reliable jobs always, employess are allowed to voice their opinions also great envrionment to work in
work is easy to get
relocation
Culture d'entreprise
I really loved working at Manpower. It was great to have assignments that if I didn't want to accept they understood. I would work for them again.
Assignment length, great pay
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
Was a contractor while attending school for my masters degree. Main focus was on the balance sheet, fixed assets and cost accounting.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Manpower for a couple different times in my past and I found them to be professional and friendly. I enjoyed working with them.
Culture d'entreprise
Good company for temp positions. Excellent placement in fortune 500 companies that allow for temp to hire.
selection of jobs
Points négatifs
benefits
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower Maine was a great place to work from the Management level to the staffing level. I left Manpower only to move to a warmer climate or else I would still be there. I learned that communication, tools and resources are the key to a successful business.
flexibility
Points négatifs
that i could not work from home and continue to support them from my new location in florida
Culture d'entreprise
Love this place. They offer training, advice and worked with me to find jobs that I enjoyed.