Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Poughkeepsie, NY

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
28 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working in the Reman area at IBM. The low life's Manpower brought in for me to train was inexcusable. Crack heads, back stabbing, no ambition people.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower Poughkeepsie is always finding me Temp positions and the staff are very good at what they do to make sure you are a good fit for the company!
Excellent Staff
Culture d'entreprise
This job was my most pleasant experience. I enjoyed doing my tasks for this company. I built computer mainframes, and also worked the forklift when needed
Culture d'entreprise
I have met a lot of great people..They assist the best way..They can in helping with a work search.The staff is good.An they are there to assist you.In your times of need.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
The culture was not supportive of team work. Peers put my initials on inspection documents when the system had quality issues. I was called on quality issues. No one was reprimanded. During training everyone had a different opinion on how I was as supposed to do my job. I followed the IBM trainer's instruction. The workstation I used would frequently be sabatoged. I had to search for item and install to be able to start work.
Culture d'entreprise
5 years no raise, no paid time off, no vacation, no sick time, $13 an hour in NY and then laid off without any notice or for any good reason. Pyramid company making money off the backs of experienced EAAs. I worked it since it was work at home and helped due to being a caregiver, however, after asking for a raise every year and not receiving, I continued to support Executives with the best support which was not recognized and then downsized me with no notice, no reason. Not a company I would suggest working for.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for Manpower at IBM. Although it was a very rewarding position, Manpower supplies a temporary workforce that's disposable. You are only needed as long as there is work to do.
Points positifs
Temporary assignments can be indefinite or lead to a permanent position.
Points négatifs
You can be let go at a moments notice.
Culture d'entreprise
It was great place to work at the time, people were friendly, learned a lot; management was friendly. Overall great place to work. Hardest job in there was inspection depending on where you were at in the process. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people were friendly. Workplace culture was pretty flexible.
Points positifs
One a week people would bring in a dessert for everybody.
temporary assignment
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is fine as long as you don’t need money to survive or want a secure job. The people who work there are amazing but the management/lack of management is horrible.
Too many to list
Culture d'entreprise
Temping for Manpower is beneficial, different assignments at different companies/business' makes a well experienced individual equipped for various jobs.
Culture d'entreprise
No issues or complaints, would like to have more hours leading to permanent position. Other than that they provided work when it's available. But unfortunately hours are not always available.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked from home providing my ability to get many hours in with flexibility. There is no paid time off, though you can make your hours up that week to get a day or two off my the end of the week. The insurance options are not great.
No PTO
Culture d'entreprise
They have supplied me with plenty of well qualified temporary position in the accounting and bookkeeping fields. They keep me working when I have been in a jam and couldn't find what I was looking for. Positions I have worked at starting as a Temp have rolled into long term assignments.
Culture d'entreprise
They were a satisfactory temp agency but my agent was not great at communication and couldn't get me a second position after my first quality position of a six month position ended.
good first job
Points négatifs
no second position after first ended
Culture d'entreprise
enjoyed working for the company. the staff was amazing and were pretty organized. cant really say much bad things about them. Good people to work for.
Culture d'entreprise
Very good management, Very Flexible. Given the opportunity to work in other areas and expand my back round. Would be happy to work with this company again.
Wonderful Management
Pay rate depends on Contract
Culture d'entreprise
I had learned alot working at Manpower. It taught me professionalism. I loved interviewing people and putting them at ease.
Culture d'entreprise
This agency aided with finding the employment I now have. the greatest difficulty is not being to work part-time. The job that I now have is an enjoyable site to work for. I would love to work full time for this company.
helps with finding employment
no healthcare
Culture d'entreprise
I had a decent job every time. Nice co-workers each time. It was hard to become permitted. I had a great time at each job they employed me at. They are very helpful in my time of need for a job.
Job locations
no work no pay
Culture d'entreprise
a typical day at work - I DIDNT WORK WITH ANYONE, AS I WAS SENT OUT ON MY OWN TO WORK AT A CERTAIN SPOT your co-workers - DIDNT HAVE ANY TO WORK WITH, I WAS SENT OUT TO WORK BY MYSELF the most enjoyable part of the job - PAY IS GOOD MANPOWER HAS GOOD JOBS BOTH TEMP AND LONG TERM THEY GAVE ME VARIOUS JOBS HERE AND THERE, I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS
PAY IS GOOD
NO COMPLAINTS
Culture d'entreprise
Maintaining the ball mills for hours once they start it takes 16 hrs to complete. A little boring.
Points positifs
great experience and good pay
Points négatifs
had a few outside of work complications