Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Remote

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
29 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Awesome work life balance. Must be a self-starter. Excellent management. I have nothing bad to say about ManpowerGroup. My experience was very good. I only left to pursue a better opportunity.
Culture d'entreprise
Your company needs to learn how to take care of your recruiters working on contracts. Pushing it and shoving them through the day to ultimately reach your numbers and look good but give no credit to the recruiters.
Remote work
Micromanagement
Culture d'entreprise
You'll go far with this organization and have a long career, if you're a man.60+ layoffs in a matter of months and more than 2/3 were women. Even at the leadership level. Going downhill very quickly.
Points positifs
Salary was decent, immediate boss was great, higher up leaders were clueless and sexist
Points négatifs
Sexist leaders, non-existent culture, no security and multiple layoffs - all the time
Culture d'entreprise
I've been happy ever since I started my job here paid fairly good people and dedicated to helping other people find jobs and benefits in their new career
Keeping busy and open-minded
Points négatifs
Staying focused and getting to work early
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Worked from home to support client hiring needs in the Central Region. Fast paced and intense to meet deadlines. Flexibiity in hours to meet candidate interview requiremetsn.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked on two different teams. The first team I worked with was awesome - I enjoyed my time here. The second team I worked with - was not good at all. The lead recruiter did not have any management experience.
Culture d'entreprise
Just an OK company, As employees are not treated all that well and told to get the job done no matter how many hours they have to work to get the job done… Especially as a contact recruiter; You were treated like a second-class citizen as a contractor and like your personal needs are of little value.
Culture d'entreprise
If you are a good performer then even if your assignment ends you will be recommended and place onto their availability to pick other assignments. I have picked up a couple of assignments after one has ended. (Contract lost, 6 months assignment, etc..)
Points positifs
Work Life Balance. Not have to have face to face interaction with your clients/employees
Points négatifs
the pay is low as it's at home versus onsite building face to face relationships.
Culture d'entreprise
When I started they were a great company, however as the time went by the management went downhill, to the point that I had no interaction with management and no performance feedback. Then it went to micromanaging. Very poor experience the last 2 years.
Culture d'entreprise
I highly recommend Manpower for a place to work. They provide all the support and tools needed to succeed. There are training and education reimbursement opportunities.
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to grow! Treated fairly with respect from all levels. Benefits are the best. Workload was fair. Enjoyed working with a great team and the staff of leaders was phenomenal !
Culture d'entreprise
I was lucky to work for a company like this one. The people were great and the work environment was fun. I think management was great. Also, the pay was great.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower isn't just a temp agency. They also enter into long-term contracts with companies like IBM. As a Manpower Associate you can run into some difficulties dealing with the IBM assistants as some view you as 'just a contractor' and sometimes this causes problems when the Manpower Associate is actually an IBM retiree. As a Manpower Associate you also end up working from home rather than an office environment so you miss the 1:1 face-to-face interactions an office environment affords; not to mention, not everyone is cut out to work from home. While Manpower does offer benefits, due to the low pay they've negotiated with the client - in this case, IBM - most Associates cannot afford them. Also, any expenses associated with your job (i.e., internet/wifi fees, telephone charges, office supplies, etc.) are out-of-pocket expenses and NOT reimbursed.
Points positifs
If you're able to do so & enjoy it - working from home
low pay, unaffordable benefits
Culture d'entreprise
My day as a recruiting consultant is typically pretty laid back without the sense of a lot of pressure. The position is virtual and there isn't a lot of engagement with peers that aren't over the phone or email, so that would be amongst on the hardest parts about collaborative work projects. Management is pretty laid back and responsive most of the time and seem to be generally supportive of personal goals and work/life balance.
Virtual, flexible schedule
Points négatifs
Lack of advancement and pay increase opportunity
Culture d'entreprise
Although I worked for Manpower, I was contracted to IBM as a sales support specialist supporting the IBM GTS Face to Face marketing team. I had a Manpower manager, but reported to an IBM manager regarding my job responsibilities. A typical day involved generating requests for price quotes for IBM hardware ad software contracts that were over $1 million dollars. The requests were either for new business, competitive winbacks or renewing contracts. All requests came from the IBM territory sales reps. Quotes were generated using the IBM ISAT tool, as well as Excel, to generate price comparisons and maintenance costs over time analysis if required. In addition I was required to provide updates to IBM management on a weekly basis for the opportunities that I was working on and the progress being made to close those opportunities. I also participated in marketing team meetings to review ongoing and potential opprtunities. The most difficult part of the job was in keeping the marketing team in compliance with IBM Contract requirements and insuring that they presented for customer signature, all necessary documents required by IBM for that contract. The most enjoyable part of the job was when a contract was finally won and entitled. Although I was not building a tangible product, there is still a sense of accomplishment when you finally close out an opportunity and have a new contract in place.
Points positifs
Enjoyable team work at IBM and a sense of accomplishment
Points négatifs
Uncertainty since the work is on a contract basis and may end at anytime.
Culture d'entreprise
Work from home full time which was great but no benefits or room for growth. Same job day to day, not much exciting. Management was great, no micromanaging which was really nice. Clients were nice too but definitely not something to continue long term.
Work from home
Points négatifs
Horrible salary, no benefits, time off, etc
Culture d'entreprise
Everyone is willing to help each other and share whatever information they have to help you be successful. You can reach out to other team members at any time.
Working from home
Points négatifs
Early morning meetings for PDT employees
Culture d'entreprise
virtual work great hourly pay Senior management is just ok direct manager was amazing job security is very difficult loved type of work I was doing - working directly for long term client
Culture d'entreprise
I've had a great experience working for ManpowerGroup. I have experience working on 3 different sides of the business; learning and gaining lots of experience and knowledge from each different line.
Culture d'entreprise
Great job to grow recruiting skills in. Management very supportive Working virtually affords great flexibility Based on client account scheduling work hours to match client and candidate very good
Culture d'entreprise
I recruited remotely for several clients during my time at ManpowerGroup Solutions. My co-workers are wonderful. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people be successful, whether it my client, coworker or a candidate.