Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - San Marcos, CA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
13 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Needed full time job and was unable to find that at Manpower so I decided to move on to a job placement with more work hours. Also they id not offer any benefits.
Culture d'entreprise
All the staff care and always there to help u in anything u needed ..pay was good and the hours were flexible they always had work day ..evening and nite work
Culture d'entreprise
As with all temporary employment services, there are limitations that only a permanent employer can provide like health insurance and retirement. But they tried.
Culture d'entreprise
Was here for 15 months and was getting jacked every pay check from the actual employer @ maximum recycling and when I brought it to manpower’s attention about all the bad stuff they doing especially having to operate the forklift and not pay us for it. The employer told us not to tell manpower that we use the forklift or we couldn’t work there because manpower wanted to charge them a lot of money and well I brought this to manpower’s attention and they never did anything about it. So I quit and reported the employer to state labor board and manpower’s response was well when your done with your case come back for another job. Never ! No thanks . I want to work for a company or business that will fight for their employees. Not this place .!
Can’t think of one
Dead end jobs
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Always an adventure going to a new job site every month and helps me keep the bills payed while I'm between jobs. The work they offer fluctuates from minimum to seventeen an hour roughly. However most are just a hair above minimum wage.
Points positifs
very flexible hours and shifts
low pay
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day is sourcing, posting and recruiting for positions, interviewing walk-in candidates, communicating with clients, candidates and management. Excellent place to work! High energy, fast-paced made the days go by very fast!
Culture d'entreprise
They have numerous availability for jobs in the field of what you are experienced in. They send you birthday cards on your birthday. They also, send holiday cards as well. A very considerate place to work for.
Culture d'entreprise
I work internally there. Always the utmost in integrity. Great place to work. Friendly people. Busy. Day at work, find people jobs.
Culture d'entreprise
everything with them is ok except for you have to constantly call in order to get a job. but they do help when you do get in contact.
Culture d'entreprise
ManPower is a good company when one is unemployed and in need of employment, even if it is a temporary position. The downside to this company is that, they get their jobs by other companies asking them to fill up any spots, and ManPower gets a lot of 'slow days' in regards of companies not looking for spaces to fill.
Points positifs
Get work, gain experience on job
Points négatifs
long wait periods, not much cover in health and dental benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great temporary staffing company that gives their employees follow ups on job leads and job placement.
Points positifs
Excellent recruiting and job placement
Short terms
Culture d'entreprise
Was responsible for placing applicants in jobs for our customers.
good people at work
had to drive alot
Culture d'entreprise
Some jobs that they send me I didn't like, but most of them I did. It was a good experience to work for different companies.
holidays