Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - South Bend, IN

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
7 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
My wife and I had just moved into town and knew not a soul. We had been on the road and decided it wasn't for us. We had little money so we were okay for awhile, but we needed to find jobs and get a place to live. We tried the classifieds and online job searches but they weren't turning anything up. My wife ended up getting a job through Manpower. I hadn't thought to try them yet. I went to see them, and I got a job that I stayed with for 13 years. I just retired last July.
Job Placement
None, really.
Culture d'entreprise
As this was a temp agency, there is nothing concrete that I could say. I was given an assignment to work and I completed it. There were no benefits do to it was a temp agency. The people were very professional that sent me on assignments.
Culture d'entreprise
This company is very pictular about the people they choose for each job that they need to fill. I mean that they want to make sure that it is a good fit for both clients.
Culture d'entreprise
depends on what assignment I was assign to. how to be versatile. management good. co-workers good. adapting to different company procedures. most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things.
Points positifs
working with different companies.
Points négatifs
not knowing how long assignment would last.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I had to learn that working for a Temporary Agency can have its up's and down's. Temporary Agencies are quick in job placements but what I had to learn is that although the agency is placing me at a site does not mean that its permanent. Some people rely on Temporary agencies to go out and find there job for them, NO! You have to work and be willing to show that employer, just like if you got that job on your own. That your willing, able and ready to work. Although, I feel some people go through temp services because there too lazy and not ambitious enough to find something on there own. And there are some that rely on the temp service because of a job loss or layoff and is in need of something else right then and there. Temporary Agencies does have there good and bad opportunities, but overall Temporary Agencies are there for job placements.
Points positifs
job placement was fairly quick.
Points négatifs
that i was placed in a lot of short term assignments.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working there. I love new challenges and expanding my knowledge. Its a win win situation, I further my education as well as making a company proud to have me as an employee.
Culture d'entreprise
Various assignments from shipping and recieving to retail assignments, very challenging work especially when were outdoors, one of the best staffing agencies in the area, lots of friendly co-workers some are very helpful. The hardest part of the job be that they change you different companies, and the best part of it to me is hey I'm working.
Points positifs
most of the work be near the city's bus line.
healthcare