Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Visalia, CA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
39 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower got me the opportunity to work at the Convention Center, learn new things and meet a new network of people. The work was stuff I was comfortable doing and enjoyed.
Culture d'entreprise
I was lucky to have worked with good people at manpower and their clients. All great and easy to work with. They also were flexible when it came to work /life balance.
Culture d'entreprise
Good variety in positions available, and willing to work with different schedules. They were very quick to fill positions, and always looking for engaging and active employees.
Culture d'entreprise
A fast paced work environment that teaches you how to manage your time efficiently. Provides great chance to join the company all while being part of a team.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
They moved me around to help me get 40 hours a week. Until no more work. It was stressful when sent to work at a pretzel plant that required us to call each day to see if we could work.
Work
Not much stability
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower gave me opportunity to work when assignments are available. The agency is very helpful for people seeking work. The workplaces they send you out too are temp to hire opportunity.
Culture d'entreprise
if you are trying to start work and learn industrial type work than manpower is amazing, they would teach you everything before they send you off by yourself
nothing
lack of pay
Culture d'entreprise
Arrive at 6am everyday . Start work right away and move product to station to station . Labeling , packaging and stacking. End work day at 3:00pm.
On feet for 8 hours moveing
Culture d'entreprise
Little Guidance, and no training. i learned through other employees how to operate a pallet jack and manual scanner. management was non - cooperative.
Culture d'entreprise
i had a great experience with Manpower of Visalia Ca the office staff is great friendly, and helpful through my whole experiencewith them. Thanks for tour help in finding a job your friend Ally .
Culture d'entreprise
never knew where you where going till you got there and if there was n o work they wouldnt call you off they made you go home if there was no work unfair
fun place to work
not organized
Culture d'entreprise
It's an excellent place to work for and its a great place to start if you're beginning your career. Most places they send you are temp to hire. They are very helpful in helping you find a new job.
Culture d'entreprise
The two reps I delt with ever though I emailed them every day would only place me in the job for two day. No good with a family of five. The rep's where from Visalia.
Culture d'entreprise
At the work site there is some nice people some rude but other than that manpower people are very nice and understandable with your hours. I learned things that I didn't know.. There was no hard part other than the part that the hired on employees think they're better then the manpower employees. They think they can tell the manpower employees what to do especially the ones that barley started. The most enjoyable part about the job is when I got to liable.
Points positifs
we got to clean when there was nothing else to do.
Points négatifs
the hired on employees would think theyre better than the manpower employees
Culture d'entreprise
Need full-time or at least 30-40 hours if possible. It's not a secure job, plus it's only a temp position and you have to call in on a daily basis just to see if you have work the next day.
Points positifs
Good company with a great product!
Points négatifs
Temps should be given more hours to work, at least 4 days, if possible!
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower tough me a lot of thing to be good with my hands they gave me appoint when no one would they have riel good staff there there easy to work with q
Culture d'entreprise
This was not the place of daily work, would only walk in if had any issues with a job or need to do some type of orientation. The associates that work in the Visalia office are Great!!!! They are very driven at what they do.
Culture d'entreprise
When dispatched to the food manufacturer, the fourman who is diected by management inform all employer in a brief summy of safety rules and conpany news. Manpower emploees must be clock in at six twenty five. Then we are asigned are work stations, with company employee as well as manpowers employer. It feel that everyone is their to help you, as well as showing you what to do and to remind you of safety rules. To the hardest part of the job is the fast pace, but some now we all seem to make as enjoyable as we can.
Points positifs
Working as team, everyone helping each other.
Points négatifs
Working at a fast pace can make difficult sometimes
Culture d'entreprise
No long term opportunity positions. This a temp agency and offers no real chance of full time employment. Most companies who use these agencies are not willing to hire on and so there is little hope for advancement in this company.
job assignments change daily
Culture d'entreprise
good people they have a lot of work all year they always pay on time they have understandable staff they have good pay good work hours and they are very flexable
Culture d'entreprise
Was a great experience. stayed busy most of the day and had no problems with any of my co workers. A lot of walking on the plus side great exercise.