Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Manpower - Wichita, KS

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
23 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Upper management was always making changes that were trickled down to branches but since they didn't work in our area of expertise didn't always make sense or work. So if that didn't work they would go in another direction and most of the time get the same results. There was certainly a disconnect between upper management and the branches. Their commission structure had you fighting amongst yourselves since it wasn't a team effort and was an everyone for themselves commission based structure.
Culture d'entreprise
helped me start my career, the management was great the Hr brought me on board fast, it was a fruitful and good experience. However, the benefits are not great and the pto is absent
Culture d'entreprise
What can you say, it temporary employment. While Manpower was great working with me and needs for my family, sometimes the employers where harder to work with. It's a balance knowing that if something didn't work out with employer that they would find another job with in a day or two.
Culture d'entreprise
I really do not want to say that much I just have not been back you keep telling I need to say more I do not wish to why do you keep asking me to say more
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
If you can get a good manager then youll awesome jobs.If your manager is gor you and you do good at jobs and dont be choicey they will fight for higher pay from customers.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a temp agency. They gave me an assignment at BTCO as a document specialist when I walked through their door. They weren't very accurate on how long this assignment would last for all the people they sent to work there. BTCO was a pretty nice place. The management was helpful and understanding. The people there were laid-back but helpful. Sometimes they would change procedures on how to deal with certain things, which could be a little frustrating. I didn't mind doing exceptions on the inventory sheets and folders because I am a problem solver.
Culture d'entreprise
Found me jobs but most were temporary. Need something more permanent. Didn't like leaving some jobs I really liked. And would like to always get at least 40 hours a week.
Found jobs I liked
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is one of the best temp agencies I have worked with. The main reason is that I have been able to receive jobs on a constant basis for the past year and a half.
Culture d'entreprise
Worked for the company for only a very short time. Good opportunity to be placed at a job that can satisfy the type of work you are searching for. Competitive, market based pay.
Culture d'entreprise
I was lucky enough to land a spot at Cessna for my contract. If your a on time and work hard then the company is great. Helps to get your foot in the door.
Points positifs
They look after the contractors if you let them know whats going on, help to get your foot in the door with a company
Points négatifs
Benefits and its mostly Temp work
Culture d'entreprise
I loved it so much for one I could hang out with my grandpa all day and get oaid for it which was a plus,i loved it every part of it ...........
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Helped me when I needed work, but overall not a great company to work for, lousy benefits etc. Always messed up on weekly paychecks when first started for company it was a nightmare
Culture d'entreprise
I was outsourced by Spirit and was absorbed by IBM/Manpower/Experis without my input. The contract was poorly managed and the expectations of Spirit were unrealistic.
Had a job
Points négatifs
Ill-defined job descriptions and poorly managed responsibilities
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is an excellent employment agency to assist their clients in obtaining job placement. They provide quick and efficient service.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working with this organization, I was placed in many different companies that was willing to teach their knowledge. I was placed in positions where I could lead on projects and learn from my superiors. I developed a better direction of personal growth. The individuals that I worked with had a positive attitude.
Meeting new people
insurance
Culture d'entreprise
I would have enjoyed my employment more if there were more work assignments available. It seems to be that work was more available to employees that worked in the plants than the office. At least that is what I was told.
meeting new people
Points négatifs
work assignments did not last long enough
Culture d'entreprise
I very much enjoyed working through this company and them finding me a decent job. It paid every week and that was a plus. I got along with the people I worked with, and the work environment was great.
Overtime on Saturday's
Same pay no raise
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
was a machinist for a company that was unorganized and didn't have the proper tooling or proper programming or programmers. my job was to set up and run a 5 axis snk with i30 funuc controls make edits as needed
Points négatifs
very unprofessional and very unorganized
Culture d'entreprise
Subcontracting for Cessna was overall a pretty good experience. I really enjoyed the atmosphere. There was never really any pressure on the job, more encouragement from upper management than anything. A typical day was pretty relaxing. Log into the computer, check all components of the working station to make sure everything is in working order. Verify parts and we just had to make sure we marked parts correctly.
hours, atmosphere
Points négatifs
low pay, no advancement opportunity, traveling distance
Quick on finding Temp positionsWeekly payOffer Insurance
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
lack of communication implementation of actions without reviewing the possible outcomes, total loss of management control infrastructure
bad judgement overall