Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Assembler chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
379 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower offered so many options for where I wanted to be placed. They considered my work experience and helped narrow down my choices to what would suit me best. Anytime I had an issue at a workplace they were more than understing and cooperative.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower places you on an assignment. If your assignment ends they'll place you on another one. As long as it doesn't end for any fault of your own. They also offer benefits. Iy
Job security
No vacation
Culture d'entreprise
Good. They help you find a great job and work with you on interests and pay is decent for a temp to hire position. I liked working with them and I'v had very good jobs with them as well.
dsf
sdf
Culture d'entreprise
My first automotive company everyone was nice and helpful. I learned the basics of working in an auto-factory. Transportation was the only reason I didn't stay longer.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
great company to work for. The office and on-site staff are helpful and provide support. They make it easy to apply, take assessments, fill out forms, interview and prepare you for assignment.
Culture d'entreprise
It's a very good company especially to people who are just starting there career.Employees are good and friendly. staffs in manpower is very accomodating.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked various places through this company and I enjoyed them all. They helped me find my current employment. They are however officially out of business in Janesville.
Culture d'entreprise
Overall good place to go through to gain employment. Placed me at a job near my home. Pay was good. Could be hired in through the company if work is good.
Good pay/good jobs
Culture d'entreprise
it so clean and nice that ppl connect with you its really great and I love it. ppl are happy and nice towards each other and its a great place to talk and relATE WITH SOMEONE
Culture d'entreprise
Easily accessible Very nice staff Great job placement Great communication Wide variety of jobs to choose from Great pay Sufficient training on the job
Culture d'entreprise
Will lay you off say they put you on a list for other openings and then never contact you again. Would not reccomend for a place to obtaim a steady job.
Culture d'entreprise
I work for a few temporary service in the past and this is a good one, I have seen a lot of people go though them as a temp service a they all talk good about their service.
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
I just didn't like the way they did employees sometimes. The supervisor was disrespectful to people at times. I'm not a bad person the pay was good thats about it.
Culture d'entreprise
This company offers job security, competitive wages, and usually a team oriented environment, great management and room for advancement from temporary to permanent positions with in select assignments, great HR department that ensures that employees are paid on time and orderly.
Culture d'entreprise
I have been employed and enjoyed most of my time with Manpower Agency. Working with Manpower gives me the choice to earn hours with flexibility work schedules. Its becoming a great way to refer families and friends because they care for their associates and staffs. I like Manpower and will work for them in the future or anytime I like, just ask around for a temp work as a part or a second job.
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Listen to employees better communication better chances to advance and get permanent jobs pay increases make a career find a good environment tool place to work
Culture d'entreprise
Really not much to speak on this is a Temporary Agency so they offer several different job placements everyone experience is different. I was hired into the job after a period of time.
Culture d'entreprise
This company does not care about the employees who work for them. Everyone is considered a number here, they dont care if you get hurt and they let people harass you constantly. The racism is so much here they harass you and dont speak English and they do not care .
Culture d'entreprise
All the co workers were real nice. Learned a lot from my ABB contract. Was able to learn how read blueprints. Increased my knowledge of handtools and heavy machinery.
Free lunch on occasion
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
A great company to work for employees were nice done lot of stacking cereal bosses were nice made cereal steak and work on the line very fast pace job
Culture d'entreprise
A place to work and make money..... A lot of different places to work so it is a different job every time... Different pay at the jobs. No benefits...
n/a