Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Attendant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
37 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
They act as if you’re bothering them by asking them anything. The franchise manager is great, but honestly I hate this job and I’m only staying because I have bills to pay and can’t find another job.
Decent Pay
Short breaks, Little to no benefits, Draining
Culture d'entreprise
The experience of working with patients and in a hospital setting was a great learning environment, especially for students. However, the scheduling team is very poor at communication and often rude. It feels as if all the expectations when it comes to communication is on the patient attendant, very one-sided and confusing.
Learn a lot
Horrible communication
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
The schedulers had really bad attitudes they should be ashamed of themselves and manpower does nothing about it. Patient attendant was not a good fit for me The nurse’s treat you like you’re nothing. Everything you learned during orientation gets thrown out the window when you start working there the rules are completely different there at the U of M hospital.once again The Scheduling Team awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
N/A
Scheduling Team
Culture d'entreprise
The scheduling desk people are useless and a bit rude for the most part and they can have a bad attitude at times. Nothing they say at orientation goes and they don’t listen to my problems regarding work. I’ve even had a few ignored emails I sent them. On a positive note, the pay and hours are nice and flexible as long as you give them notice.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I got to pick shifts and days. This is the best schedule for a mom. Somtimes It can be stressful since we don’t know who the patient is until a few hours before shift. No chance to really prepare, but if you aren’t comfortable when you het there, Manpower will help change your assignment.
Culture d'entreprise
they do tell you what is not allowed and tell you all the laws but they don't tell you what kind of things to do for certain patients as in like food disorders. they also tell you to go on your gut on some things but when you ask a nurse one says they can do it an another says different. or if you ask to be moved out a patients room for any reason as in like sexually being assaulted they sometimes wont even move you
good pay
training and comunication
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
Advancement is given to people who have no clue on how to supervise. The office does not match corporate. Do your job. Keep your head down, don't question anything. If you get correction from the client you will have to initial but you can NEVER have a copy. At least this is what the local office tells you.
Too many
Culture d'entreprise
I recommend this company to anyone. Great positive environment. They care about your comfort zone. Any issues you have in a work environment they will work to fix it
Culture d'entreprise
It is extremely hard to watch people when they are at their worst. This is a very different job, from the patients screaming in pain to the ones who can barely move.
Not a very physical job
Points négatifs
Only one break. Very stressful.
Culture d'entreprise
it all depends on the job that they assign you to, you could be assembling parts, driving hilo, or running a machine. it all depends on your work history and what you can do
finding you a job
pay is low
Culture d'entreprise
I appreciate the job I had with manpower,I worked as a patient attendant at UofM hospital in Ann Arbor,I didn't enjoy it much because of the way a lot of the UofM staff treated us,some of them treated us more like slave's or someone who was beneath them not like people,there was some good staff there and Iappreciate them,but mostly we dealt with snob's,and some of manpower's scheduler's were nasty towards us as well.
A check every week.
Low Pay
Culture d'entreprise
When I was on the job I was able to meet different people from all different walks of life which I loved. I was able to be apart of the hospital team in a lot of ways by assisting the staff. The most enjoyable parts would be interacting with the different patients and their families and hearing their stories. Maybe some of the harder moments would be having to sit with patients going through pain or other patients who couldn't communicate some of their issues. Overall the takeaway was that I became a lot better with my communication skills as well as networking.
Getting paid weekly
Points négatifs
It was hard to take days off
Culture d'entreprise
I thought I had job security, until the day they let me go after a motor vehicle accident had me off work for an extended period of time. There are always plenty of hours available.
Plenty of hours
Points négatifs
No loyality to the employee.
Culture d'entreprise
Aa a patient attendant at Manpower you get to meet people in need and be a friendly companion in their lowest times. You can just about work as much or little as you’d like. Really great for college students.
Flexibility of schedule
Points négatifs
You work in a hospital which can be unsanitary.
Culture d'entreprise
It is a temp service. Enjoyed working for them just need full time job. They don’t have anything else available at this time. They have been very full to help me out to the best of their ability
Culture d'entreprise
the patients and nurses are some what kind and sweet and they like to hold conversations to get to know you better. I've that every patient in the facility are all different and have their own problems. Far as manpower, management is kind of off but they are understanding. Workplace culture is okay depending on where you are for the day or week. The hardest part of the job and coping with patients making sure they don't pull at any tubes and trying to escape. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the patients and leaving to go home.
Culture d'entreprise
Good temp service with good workers who took my talent and placed me at the best fits for me plus always had new leads to other jobs which could lead to permanent positions
Temporary
Culture d'entreprise
it can be boring just sitting there especially on the night shift, you can't use your phone except on your 30 min break. But it is a relatively easy job with good pay! just staying up can be a real challenge.
Culture d'entreprise
its an okay job. If your in nursing school like me its great experience. the company itself needs better schedulers. They also have room room to advance within the company at all. Also you are mostly independent for most of your job so be prepared.
Culture d'entreprise
Was a good job... too slow paced for me. Patients could be difficult at times. Became too stressful when patients got unoriented Environment was safe but the job was not a good permanent choice for me.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great place to get a job quick if you need a job now. It has a variety of options and they'll work around anything you may have need to take time off for.
Points positifs
Easy transition into jobs.
Only temporary