Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Clerk chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
56 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.888 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a good temporary agency when work was available. Most of the jobs were very short term, but overall the pay was reasonable for the type of work.
Culture d'entreprise
I would not recommend the Yorkville manpower. They don't care if you get a paycheck on time. When I called to check on the status of my paycheck, the person was really snotty and would hang up on me.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my time with Manpower but it was mainly because I loved the job they put me in at Great West Life for 15 months. It was the only job that I received from them and in order to get a raise, I took a term at Great West Life. Manpower didn't call me after that and I found full time employment on my own.
Culture d'entreprise
It was A fair Company to work for with the Exception of A few things And Matters relating to some Employees And Recruiter.I f They work on those things they should be Alright in the Future.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I’ve been with Manpower almost 19 years. I started with this company in Montgomery,Alabama in 2000. I have always been given great service and support by the staff.
Culture d'entreprise
focus & determination open minded & acceptance of differences cooperate learning of knowledge of new circumstances a new set up of work with out any idea form top knowing that they satisfied your new idea
open time
short time
Culture d'entreprise
Assembled and prepared documents for imaging using a high speed scanner. Reviewed imaged documents as a quality control measure to ensure an acceptable image was captured. Independently operated scanning hardware and perform daily cleaning.
Nice environment, excellent staff
Culture d'entreprise
I was a data entry clerk and information need to be checked before entering. Observation and detail orientated is crucial to ensure accuracy and no error before inputting into the system.
Culture d'entreprise
I was placed two times by Manpower - the first time did not work out and the placement counselor supported me in the decision to leave that position. The local manpower office continued to work with me after I asked to be considered for a particular position. It worked out well and the only reason I left was because I was relocating.
Nice company assignment
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
This was a temp agency but they always keep me working The people were great in the office luv this place but the office i was going to closed so sad but ive seen another
Busy
Closed
Culture d'entreprise
Good company. Limited interaction as I had one placement with them that I was at for 2 and a half years. overall was a great company to work with. I would recommend.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a good agent for arranged the jobs. Their agent is very nice and friendly, helpful for me to found the perfect position to work. and paid me on time, very important !!!
Culture d'entreprise
answer phone, verify information correct in computer, update if needed, approve and process invoices for payment. help supplier with any questions they had.
Culture d'entreprise
They have good excellent customer service. They communicate very polite and Proffesional. Also, the Manager is very good in giving jobs information. Nice and Understandable staff.
Culture d'entreprise
usually goes to a different place ( wherever they place you at) The management is really hands on though. The hardest part was finding the intereview. I got lost
n/a
Points négatifs
pay, hours, doesnt really help you
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work for, always makes sure assignments are working out. Management is very kind and understanding. If assignment ends will always find another shortly after.
Culture d'entreprise
I liked working for the place but they got rid of me after my 3 months trail so they wouldn't have to pay benefits. I did learn quite a bit from the Armark company and manpower. That helped me in the upcoming jobs I had the other years. I was able to use the tape machine better, and learn how to fax on computer verses fax machine.
Points positifs
lunch breaks and other breaks
stressful
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day was going to different work place whenever I received a work assignment. Enjoyed working as an office clerk on several assignments. All the workplaces were clean and the coworkers were friendly.
Culture d'entreprise
I was sent on several assignments and each was different. There is not much more to say, They keep you working as much as possible and when jobs are available.
Culture d'entreprise
all assignments were enjoyable and met specifications stated The best part of the assignments was learning new skills and meeting new people. The hardest part of the assignments was leaving them when they ended.
new skills
saying goodbye
Culture d'entreprise
this company was a go between when Manpower didn't have any jobs at the current time or jobs it didn't want. they were only for a short time that i was employeed by them