Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Representative chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
627 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
collections working on spreadsheets work group to work with
Culture d'entreprise
Management is supportive, encouraging and compassionate, and I feel as though my work and life contributions/experience matters and makes a difference. I'm treated as a person, which is most refreshing, and not just another body to do the job. One must also have a positive and can-do attitude and be flexible and helpful. These words ensure success, fulfillment and meaningful employment.
Points positifs
Wonderful management and terrific work opportunities
Points négatifs
There are some team leads who shouldn't lead teams
Culture d'entreprise
I worked two jobs at this time. Steel case being the stronger job I left the other and continued to work for Steelcase. I worked by myself pulling orders and making straps.
Points positifs
Didnt need to be over seen by a supervisor. They trusted me to do my work while listening to music.
Points négatifs
Trained people that was hired in before me.
Culture d'entreprise
Absolutely clueless the thickest people as staff members , apparently no qualifications were required to be a manager just who’s bottom you could kiss the most
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for the company and they are a great company to work for. They offer a variety of positions and will try their best to find the position that is right for you.
Nice Staff
Culture d'entreprise
Very good job placement in a timeful matter works with you priority and your life and works around your schedule places you in the best job suitable for you
Points positifs
Great company to work for
Pay is low
Culture d'entreprise
I never had any issues working with Manpower, I liaised mainly with the on site team but when I had to call main office they were friendly and extremely helpful.
Points positifs
Good
Points négatifs
Doesn't every job
28 août 2020
Good to hear that we've been able to support you - thank you for your review!
Culture d'entreprise
From the beginning they were inept. They took a ridiculous amount of time to process ID etc for pre-employment checks, such that I had been in the job 2 months by the time they were complete. They couldn't get my pay right from the beginning. Their management was unsupportive, discriminatory and comprised of bullies. The job itself was fantastic - because that was the one thing Manpower had no control over.
28 août 2020
Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry about your poor experience. We have worked hard recently to improve our processes, procedures and systems to ensure everyone receives the correct pay on time, every time. Clearly though, there is still room for improvement. Turning to your other comments, again these are very concerning especially as we are committed to ensuring each and every member of staff feels supported and provided the environment to develop rich and rewarding careers. I am sorry you did not feel this and welcome you to get in touch to help me understand better how we can improve via the following link: http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK
Culture d'entreprise
When went for interview was quick turn around for new job very supportive if you don't like it ask for different role within weeks I got moved happy in my employment
28 août 2020
Thank you for leaving your feedback. It is heartening to hear how we have assisted candidates like you land your next role quickly and efficiently. Good luck in your new role and career.
Culture d'entreprise
The job was fairly straight forward, there was not a lot of chance for internal movement, the liked to hire from outside the company. Overall it was a safe and easy job.
Points positifs
Flexible hours and easy work
Points négatifs
Poor pay and lack of position availibilty
Culture d'entreprise
It has been years since Manpower, but I remember them being very fair. Demanding a review for something over 10 years ago is kind of unfair as my review isn’t going to be 100% correct.
Culture d'entreprise
Working at manpower was like any other temporary job. They give you minimal training and sell you a dream of going from temporary to permanent. Overall I am grateful for the experience.
Culture d'entreprise
The company as a whole have a wonderful, intense training program. Missing one day of training, is relative to missing an entire week of information. Training supervisors are very supportive.
Culture d'entreprise
It started off well then the job became more difficult. I met a lot of nice people. I learnt a lot. I wanted more hours and more security. I found out after I left the job was coming to an end anyway.
28 août 2020
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I am pleased to see your experience with us was a positive one.
Culture d'entreprise
Sadly they have no idea what they are doing difficult to get through to any one Money making company that’s all they care about the staff themselves at manpower are not qualified to do the jobs they doing
28 août 2020
I appreciate your honest feedback and disappointed to hear about your experience. One of our core values is around our people and providing a supportive environment right up to senior management. Our continuing focus is on recognising and rewarding good work, while offering opportunities to help people develop meaningful and successful careers. We will take on board your feedback, and I wish you all the best in your career - thank you.
Culture d'entreprise
Good at placing me with employment . Good overall work environment . I was hired on permanently with the company UPS . Was hired to work freight . Switched to International when permanently hired on .
Culture d'entreprise
Stayed clean and kept busy. Well trained and worked with phones and computers all day. Casual work dress. Diverse atmosphere. Everyone is helpful. Air conditioned. Worked at Wolverine Worldwide thru Manpower.
Hour lunch
Some hateful people
Culture d'entreprise
Not worth working for a company that does not have your back. Will let you go for no reason and not even fight to keep you. States they will help you find another position and does not
Culture d'entreprise
when was hird at manpower was very happy .Was good learing experience for me that i could better my self in different environment.was good company fast very unersand people work with,
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Manpower I was able to gain work experience in various fields including customer care, telemarketing, administration and more. I love the variety of jobs Manpower offers.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower are great its where you work thats the problem. I worked in HP at Bishopton and the managers are terrible not interested in anything but themselves. There is no team work or training whatsoever and if something goes wrong its the manpower worker at fault. Not made to feel welcome at all with very few interaction with other members of the so called 'team'
28 août 2020
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience on your placement. I would like to welcome you to provide us with further details so that we can investigate fully with the client and take the steps necessary to rectify this: http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK