Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Factory Worker chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
74 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.883 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I worked with many great people and many difficult people who made me want to leave my job multiple days. The work can be fast paced and easy, but sometimes the work can be difficult.
Culture d'entreprise
I had to fill a form then I had a short interview and they called me 2 days after for a temporary 2 days job which was great. Then they called me again a week after and then a month after
Culture d'entreprise
The work was tolerable, but the pay was not great at all. I gave 100% for this company and I felt as though my job duties were unvalued considering the amount of time and effort I put in.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is good about finding a full time job, they are always helpful and talk to you with respect. Safety is important and following the rules are to. The company goes through a lot of people!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I hate it going in and start working and be there for 2 hours and not work for 5 hours because of machine went down and we had to wait on him at mechanics coming fix it
Culture d'entreprise
Very helpful and friendly staff. They work hard and fast on finding job placements for there employees. Very helpful on making/updating a resume. Best temp service I've used.
Culture d'entreprise
I was working with really interesting people. The managers are great leaders. They were there when we needed to ask important questions in order to exceed our working capabilities. I’ve learned a lot from that experience.
Great pay, good hours
Points négatifs
Be used to being on your feet a lot
Culture d'entreprise
It was a ookay fast pace job the managers was friendly some of the workers was friendly that was on the assembly line with me we did a lot of team work
Culture d'entreprise
Not too bad working for manpower. I just wish they either paid more or had more opportunities to work. Some places don't offer a lot of hours and some offer too many hours. So it's like a coin flip as to what you're gonna get.
Culture d'entreprise
all ways sent to a temporary jobs and a distance away from home base. after a year of employment never found me a permanent job. I had to travel more ten 40 min. to a job or more.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved the people the pay the overall it helps with school insurance.management is nice constant work.work with you.assist in meeting your needs clean
Workers nice
Hot
Culture d'entreprise
If you like busting your butt just to have them let you go for no reason. Get a temp job. The only good thing about it is that you get a chance to experience different types of jobs to see what you like.
Experience differnt jobs
No security
Culture d'entreprise
Go work in whichever factory they assign you. Make sure you are on time and have the appropriate protective gear and are wearing clothes that match dress code. As well as have good attendance.
Points positifs
Finds you jobs you will most succed in
Culture d'entreprise
I worked thru them for places that needed employees for there company, I really want a fulltime job opportunity to work for without an temp agency to go thru.
meeting new people
Points négatifs
jobs not turning into fulltime with benefits thru the companies they sent you to work for
Culture d'entreprise
The place is productive but the pay was not really great and also there were no benefits being offered. Also they do not let you know when your assignment is ending.
Relaxed
Points négatifs
Not enough benefits and not enough work
Culture d'entreprise
It was very had to keep up with my schedule and my children going to school. Then when I worked at steal case tv he people the were not bnb understand with me then when your assignment ended that was it.
Free lunches
Culture d'entreprise
The jobs that I received were fairly easy. I learned how to use certain power tools and dealing with car parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the pay was weekly.
WEEKLY PAY
Points négatifs
EVERY TIME I CALLED THEY TELL YOU THEY HAVE NO JOBS AVAILABLE, BUT WHEN YOU GO ON THE WEBSITE THEY HAVE JOBS POSTED.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for Manpower inside a large retail distribution centre for ten hour shifts. I worked for six months and left after my contract was completed due to a recurring back injury I had previously sustained elsewhere. I repeatedly requested Manpower to replace me in a job closer to where I lived before I left but nothing was done afterwards about my situation. Although I have a bachelors degree and I had proved myself to Manpower during my employment with them, they never had any further opportunities for me except more long shift factory work which I couldn't accept. My back recovered over the months following.
Culture d'entreprise
Arrive at 6am everyday . Start work right away and move product to station to station . Labeling , packaging and stacking. End work day at 3:00pm.
On feet for 8 hours moveing
Culture d'entreprise
From every step of the hiring process, temp interview, client interview, meeting with team leader, and meeting with the vice-team leader (the other guy), each person was very critical and mostly negative. I didn't even know who my supervisor was for over 2 weeks or how they felt about my job performance. There were warnings along the way, but I tried to keep a positive attitude. The client in Trenton, MO tends to not hire females, like myself. When they tell you your assignment ended, they have no other local assignment to offer.
Points positifs
I can look for a decent job now
Waste of your time
Culture d'entreprise
They Treat their employees like meat. Promising this and that, and eventually canning you before you can go full time at the given position. I do not enjoy the way my father, and I were let go