Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour HR Consultant chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
5 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.883 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Check email Set business meeting Set interview Meeting and interviews Learn about high level recruitment Sales services
Culture d'entreprise
Working at Manpower is something that makes feel happy and enjoyable where i had supportive colleagues and manager. Over Here,I got the chance to improve my communication skills. There is always a chance of improvement where I'm able to give ideas.Besides that,being with manpower I will need to work with people from different culture which is something very nice. The toughest thing is about convincing people in term of their request upon it delayed. I will always have something new to learn on daily basis.
Culture d'entreprise
The atmosphere at work was unimprovable! I was a big part of the recruitment efforts, being one of my responsabilities posting job ads and the resume and candidate screening. They considered me important and trusted me with work beyond my assignments.
Culture d'entreprise
Brilliant company to work for, i was based onsite at Jaguar Landrover dealing with 1800 tempory staff on a daily basis.
Points positifs
Great Team and management
Points négatifs
shift work, working till 11pm
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
this company cares about the client and the workers, looking for the best opportunities for growth and advancement.
Voir plus d'avis sur Manpower