Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Line Lead chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
18 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.892 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Its an ok job nice team of line leads some of the workers are good most are lazy an complain a lot. Its a very easy job but just like any other job some people make the job harder than what it is.
Culture d'entreprise
They don’t help you at all when they say they do. You basically on your own and no manager will defend you or give you a chance to explain. My experience with this company was not good. Bad service from office personnel
Culture d'entreprise
I truly wish to not comment on this job at all.i have worked here with this company before however I myself wasn't so happy and neither was my husband. They messed up on our paychecks and don't have your backs about nothing .
N/A
N/a
Culture d'entreprise
At first, working there was fine, there was the amazing hours and guaranteed 40 hour weeks. $10/hour wasn't bad pay if you lived near enough, but unfortunately I lived about a 40 minute drive distance. Now, when I first started, there wasn't any restrictions against false nails and polish because we all wore gloves when we worked, so it wasn't a big deal. But then a little over a year passed and suddenly it wasn't allowed. That's fine, things change, so it wasn't a big deal and everyone signed the new papers about what was okay and not okay. In the packet had no mention of make-up, no restrictions on that anywhere in it. On the 3rd, of July I decided to wear make-up in celebration of Independence day since we weren't going to be working. That day I got sent home for wearing make-up along with another colleague. That following tuesday our assignments ended. So, basically, we got fired for wearing make-up even though, we didn't know that it was something to not do.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
If you are not extremely close to team leaders and managers you will stay at the bottom. I loved my job the management is why I left. Most of my days I ran my two lines and I also completed the team leads paperwork while she sat in the office under the air conditioner. I also had to wake her up in the bathroom sitting on the toilet.
I stayed busy
Points négatifs
Management/Team Leaders, no room for advancement, no sitting down is allowed however p&g employees across the room are sitting, double standard
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Manpower can be both difficult and demanding. It's a job that requires a lot of labor and strength. But what you will walk away with is an understanding of hard work and dedication.
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent coworkers and easy job tasks. Fast paced work environment with helpful leaders. Location in great area with easy accessible parking. Close to major freeway
Culture d'entreprise
We worked hard an save learn exstreemly alote an got good gmp an safety skills team work is the main thing an they always there for u work or personal. Related
free transport
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower management are very good and social to all the employees and they also offer extral hours which is not by force,have a good chain of administration ,room for improvement or upgrade in the company.
N/A
SHORT BREAK
Culture d'entreprise
typical work day was hot and long, due to no air. I loved this environment but had to change job due to my kid starting school and the dad not helping.
Culture d'entreprise
kept me working for 5 yrs. straight. The pay was liveable, and they kept me with a decent job. I enjoyed working for this company.
Culture d'entreprise
a great company to work for. good atmosphere, good people, and great customer service. good hours and fun work. great shift (from 7 - 3p.m)
Culture d'entreprise
I'VE HAD A GOOD EXPERENSE WITH MANPOWER WHEN THEY HAVE A JOBS FOR YOU. I FEEL INCREDIBLY SUPPORTED IN MY PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GOAL
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work involved eight hours standing in front of a machine with minor movements every few seconds. I learned maintenance on several machines, worked with fun people. The hardest part of the job was the beginning week, getting used to standing for such long periods. The learning experience and impressing supervisors was the part I enjoyed most.
Culture d'entreprise
This is a good place to gain work experience to find a future career.
Culture d'entreprise
A temporary agency with various assignments usually warehouse or production lines
Flexibilty
low pay wages
Culture d'entreprise
packing dog food moving product with forklift to dock delegating responsibilities amongst employees
paid weekly
Points négatifs
no temp to permanent jobs
Culture d'entreprise
I worked on 2 assigns with them. Line lead in a high volume shipping warehouse. And sorter at other warehouse. Management was good on both assignment. The co-workers were to work with.
Points positifs
free lunch and award ceremony
Voir plus d'avis sur Manpower