Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Production chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
34 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.888 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoyed the part time hours and content of work during assignment at SC Johnson at Bay City, Michigan. Hourly pay rate is equivalent to the amount of work.
Paid for all 12 hours
Points négatifs
12 hour shifts can feel long.
Culture d'entreprise
If you like being lied to and lied on then Manpower in Winchester, Virginia is the place to go. I'm still really disappointed that I wasted my time working for this company. Pay was good and I got overtime. But once my contract was up it's like they turn their backs on you. Only good thing is you get the experience in companies and meet new people.
Culture d'entreprise
wearing a bump cap and safety glasses. working more than just one station is almost always required. not as fast paced as other places but still requires a lot os attention.
Culture d'entreprise
Not enough characters to describe all the problems with this company. The first thing is they leadership is not properly trained and the head supervisor never in the office. So that's being said its a job where if you work hard nobody will even recognize your efforts.
Points positifs
Employed not on the corner
Points négatifs
Don't acknowledge hard workers, promote family members
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
It has been a while since i was there. Manpower is the temporary agency i was working through. I enjoyed the actual company i was working for. It is another place i would go back to.
Culture d'entreprise
It was a great place to work the people were get to work with and to learn how fast paced work it was to make ice cream and all of the different Machines to make and to put into pints.
Culture d'entreprise
as a temp you must walk a fine line I feel as they hire almost anyone that they should consider rehiring people after much time away from the company though. just because a person messed up when young don't mean that should stick with them forever
Culture d'entreprise
very helpful in finding a placement of a job. easy to talk to if you have a problem to deal with, personal or professional hardest part of my job where i was places is the forced overtime.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked on and off for Conair and Eagle Wings for manpower. I was basically production but also ran the lines. At Eagle Wings I was in charge of painting parts for automobiles. I had to plugs holes to make sure they didn't get painted over and dried correctly.
Culture d'entreprise
Temporary work, good pay but sometimes not enough hour working at that particular company. It is bad that they do not have an actual oficce in council bluffs that you can go to if you have issues with hours paid and other inquieries.
Culture d'entreprise
This was a temporary job through a temp agency. The little time I spent working for this company was a pleasant experience. I met some very nice people.
Points positifs
I totally loved how big and spacey the lunch room was, oh, and the free vanilla coffee
Points négatifs
breaks could have been longer
Culture d'entreprise
Great company, hard work but very high quality work. Hard to get work through winter so had to go elsewhere. I would recommend anyone to work for this company
Culture d'entreprise
Staff members change very often. Very difficult to obtain assignments. I have learned to be very patient while working through this process.
Weekly pay
Difficult to obtain assignments
Culture d'entreprise
One of my worst job experiences ever!!! This was a totally degrading experience!! Never ever ever ever ever ever again!!!!!
nothing!
where do I start.......
Culture d'entreprise
ASSEMBLY LINE PRODUCTION WAREHOUSE WORKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE WORKING WITH EXPLOSIVES BUILDING PALETS TRAINING WITH THE FORTLIFT
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work, co-workers was easy to get along with the job was not hard, the only hard part of the job is to get 32 biuits a minute
get raises
getting laid off
Culture d'entreprise
Analyzed control units, kept my work in progress below 10 units (usually zero). Always had my area very neat and organized.
Worked, got paid.
Culture d'entreprise
Work with Abbott Labs, on the production lines. learn MGPs and much more. I did enjoy with coworkers, but I need it a permanent job.
Culture d'entreprise
i worked in the freezer 35 degrees but i learned ho to make salads and my co-workers were very nice. the most difficult part of my job was working in the cold. over all it was a good job
Culture d'entreprise
would talk to co-workers to see what our goal for the shift is, start doing quality test, make sure all machines are full of meteral for the shift, our supervisor was a great guy to work for, My co-worker and myself worked good together, hardest part of my job was learning all the machines. there was 4 different machine per line, what i liked about my job was working with different people and machines,
working with different things
Culture d'entreprise
they always got me a job right after an assignment was done, and always paid well.