Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Production Associate chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
57 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.883 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I operated many machines for multiple different reasons throughout my time there and I can say I have a much greater respect and I undstanding of the machines that we use every day.
Points positifs
Constant learning huge potential for growth
Very little direction
Culture d'entreprise
Start work with only one hour induction,usually on the nightshift.No covid spacing on the shopfloor.No rotation of tasks as promised by Manpower and 12 hour shifts.Pay slightly above minimum wage but your health will suffer.Huge turnover of staff as there is no training or prospects.
Culture d'entreprise
Worked for Manpower at JLR Solihull over 5 years. Manpower are a joke, lie to you constantly tell you what you want to hear. Agency mistreated and not paid the same as JLR staff even after 5 years and no contract given. Since lockdown no one has been able to contact Manpower, all phone numbers given are switched off and no reply in emails. They knew agency were being laid off so avoided us workers. Also now trying to screw us over paying redundancy we are rightfully entitled too. Disgusting agency, avoid at all costs!!
Wages
Points négatifs
Liars, wont pay what your owed ie redundancy
28 août 2020
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to learn your time at JLR did not live up to your expectations. Please get in touch via the following link: http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK so that we can look into this matter further. Thank you once again and all the best with your future career.
Culture d'entreprise
It was bad from the start, they don't have an office in my city and the guy from the agency decided to keep the interviews at a hotel outside the city, to avoid traffic probably. He wasn't really informed about the job I was about to do, what he told me at the interview and the real job were 2 different things. They are always on the employer side and agency workers are just slaves without any rights.
28 août 2020
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your views. We will take on board your feedback and will continue to invest and improve. Thank you and good luck with your future career.
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Managment/recruitment consultant jamie very helpful, fair, and loyal. Good pay and good shifts and good work life balance. Distance to work was a problem personally for me but if your willing to work hard and not have any sick days you get good pay with overtime available.
28 août 2020
Many thanks for sharing your positive review with us - much appreciated.
Culture d'entreprise
The typical day was making sure the lines were running smoothly. I have learned how to detect defects in on the containers and bags. The hardest part of the job was standing on concrete for 12 hrs.
Culture d'entreprise
They use you for money when they can, you're fairly compensated for your time but when you get too close to earning benefits they lay you off and call you back in a month or so.
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work for. Friendly environment and they try and accommodate any needs while finding you a job. The management team always makes sure you get everything you need before starting a job.
Culture d'entreprise
It's a temporary job company that doesn't allow for much advancement. No pay raises or benefits of any kind. But it is what it is, a contract job company and you are treated as such.
Culture d'entreprise
we have no guarantee of obtaining a contract with the company therefore there is no job security what so ever. I currently work at jlr under manpower and they don't treat us the same.
Culture d'entreprise
Work until assignment complete.I had 7 different temporary assignment over the last 3 years at different companies. they provide quick employment when i was in need of work. I learned many different set of skills and techniques through training from various companies.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is one of the best staffing agencies in the industry. They provide you with long term assignments and stable opportunities to become a permanent employee.
Points positifs
Work immediately, and helpful assistance.
Points négatifs
The pay could be more competitive for clients with more experience.
Culture d'entreprise
If you receive a paper check from it gets to you when ever it gets there. You almost have to beg for a day off.The coordinators have no idea how to help you.
Culture d'entreprise
Various job most temp- to-hire. Show up work do your job. Will be recommended for future assignments. Great training and educational opportunities. You can do it.
Ok job assignments
Could be better
Culture d'entreprise
They have handled the job losses within the company very badly. Employees have had to wait weeks to find out whether they still have a job. i feel as if they havent done enough to think of peoples feelings and the reaction of being told that there jobs are on the line.
Culture d'entreprise
The placement was actually at Jaguar Land Rover. I would say that as an agency worker you get most of the benefits of being a JLR worker such as good salary and holidays but with none of the job security. No real work life balance as they run a three shift pattern of early's, nights and afternoons on each consecutive week. The work itself is fairly straightforward albeit very tedious. As you can imagine a production line is essentially repeating the same limited task 100's of times a day. If you an cope with that then its relatively easy work for quite substantial remuneration. Manpower themselves are a typical agency from my experience. Not particularly interested in the employee, more in service to the contractor themselves. Any problems were dealt with adequately with the occasional frustration when dealing with holiday or pay roll query.
Points positifs
Excellent salary for the job being done.
Points négatifs
.Working different shifts every week takes its toll
Culture d'entreprise
It was easy to get in , they just didn’t care about the death of my sister but before then it was a cool place to work for. We had many hours and it was a very dependable job
Culture d'entreprise
i loved the 12 hours shifts and the days that we had to work two on three off and every outher weekend off and you only had one shift to work it was either nights or days
every other weekend off
Points négatifs
to of messy people working ther
Culture d'entreprise
A typical temp agency. Manpower brought in people from outside to work as a temp. It usually hard to get converted to full time. The benefits of a temp agency are not good.
They get you a job
Points négatifs
Benefits
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Culture d'entreprise
They have sent me on some good temporary jobs. Manpower is not the best paying temporary agency but they always try to fit me with what works for me and do a good job of helping me get through.
Advancement
Minimum benefits for 90 days
Culture d'entreprise
Well my time at Manpower was a very good experince due to the fact i was able to learn jobs that i never worked.Also the people that worked at Manpower was very help and friendly and was willing to do whatever it took to find someone employment.