Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Production Worker chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
223 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Only thing bad is how far it is from my home , I would love to have a job close to home . I have practice in cleaning and packing. I am applying for a cleaning job until I finish school for nursing
Understandable
Far from home
Culture d'entreprise
Mississauga Manpower is the worst job agency I have ever seen. They take your personal info and then you get the silent treatment. Folks don't fall for them...they have the 905 area code .
Culture d'entreprise
It’s not a bad job at all but I just don’t like that I have to bend down all the time. Also I don’t like that I have to wear a mask all the time. But all together it’s a really easy job to do.
Holiday pay. Overtime!
Hair net and mask
Culture d'entreprise
I am working with Manpower from 3 months and if you work properly they will contact you first every time when they have new job opportunity. But remember they don't pay for break time.
Points positifs
convenient (pay directly to account and allot shifts over email or phone)
Points négatifs
Don't pay for lunch break time
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
If it wasn't for most of the jobs they get being on the outskirts of town I'd still be working there. The management went far and beyond not for me but all there employees and always more than happy to help with any issue
Points positifs
Management was always willing to help
Local work was slim
Culture d'entreprise
I am 100% satisfied with the company. I have always been paid on time and they always answer my calls. When I didn't like a job I was sent to they gave me a different one.
Points positifs
Fair pay, easy change of job sites, understanding, caring.
Points négatifs
It really depends on what company you work for on how long and how many breaks you get.
Culture d'entreprise
When I worked at manpower in Illinois it wasn’t the greatest experience. They never tried to help with situations and weren’t very friendly. I wouldn’t go back to that specific company
Culture d'entreprise
Coworkers are fun and friendly. I enjoy the shift I work on. We are following COVID19 procedures. Team work. Organized. My only concern would be need better training.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
The temp life is sketchy. Some weeks there is no work at all. Some jobs were canceled prematurely. Don't rely on a temp agency. At least not a single one. Sign up with several, and continue your own search.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my time at Manpower and it served my needs fairly well when I needed work to cover gaps in my other contract work. The pay varied as did the locations and work duties.
Variety
Uncertainty
Réponse officielle de Manpower
28 août 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm glad to see you had a positive experience!
Culture d'entreprise
The company is great and they are very helpful in getting you work and keeping you busy. They give you many options and opportunities to keep a stable paying job.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at two different factories with the company they pay as fair as they can. They will give you raises once you are there for a certain amount of time. The pay is good and if you take advantage of the overtime it's worth it. Paid weekly
paid weekly
Points négatifs
They make you buy shirts
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is great management is excellent fair fair with equal opportunity and they also and do things accordingly easy to contact and they work with you as far as your work history
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to start off at for a plant. Hardly any issues. Some nights get very busy which I enjoy. learning something new or doing something new every so often.
Culture d'entreprise
Seeking employment in Colorado ASAP. I'm from Camden Arkansas. A small town, with very little positivity. I have no felonies, a good work history, and great work ethic. Hopefully I can be of some assistance to your company
Culture d'entreprise
Help you find the best opportunities. They help you get a job almost right away. Have to pass drug screen and background check. They are very good and understanding of your needs.
Culture d'entreprise
My day consists of coming in to work to save lives. My daily routine is mostly inspecting product to make sure it is no deficiencies. It’s been a joy to work here.
Culture d'entreprise
Only had me work one day and i worked my butt off. I would not consider working for them ever again. Ive gone baxk recently to look for work after 3 yrs of working there the first time and didnt have any work.
Culture d'entreprise
Working as a temp for manpower was great because I got paid every week and I found myself working at Petco distribution center for 6 months and it was great because I got hired after all.
Culture d'entreprise
Unpacking boxes and stocking. 2 15 breaks and one 30 minute lunch break. No real communication Nothing professional just ordinary people working only to get a check.
Culture d'entreprise
These people are unprofessional and will waste your time. They’re too busy on their cellphones or gossiping about the people that come in. Don’t care about you or your needs. It’s a temp agency if you need something ASAP then a temp is for you. No insurance no PTO and no job security. Find a full time job some where else don’t even bother with these idiots.