Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Quality Assurance Inspector chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
28 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
My day at work is to perform and make the company happy,happy company good paycheck,the clients there are very nice making sure everything is alright,stress free
etc.
healthcare
Culture d'entreprise
I embarrassed my experience with Manpower,as long as you turn up for every shift on time and don’t take any time off you will be ok.It isn’t for everyone but the money is good.
Good money
Points négatifs
Very rigid, don’t be late and don’t be sick
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Not Too Hard But Not Too Easy Just Depending On Where You Are Placed . Very Okay Company . Very Nice People . They Are Very Understandable && Will Work With You .
Culture d'entreprise
I liked how they worked with me to fit me to the right job for me. I worked more than one job for them and once there was a miscommunication, but It was worked withe the company I was contracted through. No other complaints.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Was treated well and found work within the week of interview. They put me with the job that fit my qualifications. Was very grateful for that, the benefits are there, just cost more than if you worked for the company outright
Culture d'entreprise
Love the people I work with. Good communication skills. Friendly environment. Great place to work through. Will continue to apply for jobs through the company
Culture d'entreprise
long and hard` did not get train learned as you went,bad,the place was very un organized,the way you was talked too,payday.i don't know what else you want me to say when yo call office people were very rude and one worded every thing was look on the website.all i want was some help.
good pay
Points négatifs
worked too much overtime.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower has been for a long time in the Holland area leading as on of the top staffing agencies. However with the workforce getting more demanding Manpower will need to compensate their employees with better incentives.
N/A
N/A
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great place to get a job always helpful. The staff is very caring. They are always willing to answer all my questions. They also help with finding work close to me.
Good pay
Points négatifs
May have a gap in employment
Culture d'entreprise
Not a bad atmosphere, its temperature controlled, you work different lines. The bad part is no make-up. That's a minus with me. Others might not care. Hours are not bad. You get to work with a lot of nice people. I worked temp positions because I didn't want to gown up and go into a room and sweat for 8 hours.
Points positifs
They had some good offsite meetings with good food
Points négatifs
You can work there forever as a temp and not get hired.
Culture d'entreprise
Always a good place to work for. If you have a question or need something they are really good out finding out the answer and getting the stuff that you need.
Culture d'entreprise
They stole my belongings out of my locker and blamed it on me even though it had just been my day off. Only paid me back when I filed a police report.
Culture d'entreprise
I learned to be patient management loved the friendly environment learned about different parts and ways to look at things also multitasking with different machines and rotating
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work for they all ways have work for you they can work around your schedule if you need them to great pay just a wonderful place to work for.
Culture d'entreprise
easy job work with interesting people and learned new things about the automotive industry, also jobs change frequently learning new process.
5 day week
poor image
Culture d'entreprise
It is a temp agency so it depends on the assignment one gets. They do pretty well. I appreciate their finding me work. I would work for them again.
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great business to help find you a job, they found me a part time job at Eaton's inspecting welded assemblies for the assembly line. They are professional about finding someone a job and working with their schedule.
Points positifs
Notify jobs quickly and decent pay
benefits are costly
Culture d'entreprise
Fun steady pace work place. Known as a big business that grows with many others. Long work days and nights. Decent amount of private space.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower was a okay company to work for on the smaller local plant level! Being at Honda I learned lots from my time there! lots of issues with Office and the onsite supervisor and barrie branch manager! Co workers were great and still good friends with a few of them! Hardest part of the job was waiting for the parts to arrive lineside, and the most enjoyable part was the Parts quality people form honda!
Low pay
Culture d'entreprise
This is a great place to work. opens your options and lets you get your foot in the door for working with bigger companies. the hours are very flexible
Culture d'entreprise
An expected amount of work was completed by end of day. I learned how to inspect for dents, out of date labels, broken seals, damages and leaks. Management at Manpower was lazy, unfair, very bias. Most of my co-workers were very active at keeping the work flow moving. Trying to get more work when offered. Working with the hired employees
Points positifs
Job Site was a vey good place to work.
Points négatifs
Lazy, unprofessional and very bias.